Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2252 times)
RagnarosF

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I enjoy working for bounty tasks but what makes me angry is empty spreadsheets. I do everything right but when I check the spreadsheet I see that I didnt get stake. I ask myself "why me between thousand sof participants?" After this, I try to interact with the manager and correct it. This is more tiring than bounty reports.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

It all depends on the company in which you are participating and from its manager. I also met companies where the tables were not updated in time and everything was done for a very long time, but the choice always remains with us, and we should carefully choose the company's bounty.

Everyone chooses companies to participate in, there are bad companies and managers and good, but you make the choice and you decide where you want to participate.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Anything worth of any value require and demand dedication and actual work! Many times, bounty campaign may run for many months plus the token realize from  the campaign may not be listed on exchange, but at the end every participant go home with something!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Why you find bounty so tiring is because of the rank. Bitcoin is a job on his own so it is worth giving the time and energy. You won't find it tiring devoting a good time for it. The large numbers of fake accounts are part of the reason I think they adopt the merits for rank, I have said it that new comers won't find it interesting. Investing a good some of your income  can be an added advantage.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1522
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

I also think so, the more rampant ICO scam 3 out of 5 bounty that I follow do not pay. I also think the merit system makes us stuck there and makes us more depressed with all the struggles we have done. but it can not be denied that bounty has also helped my finances a lot

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

It might look more like a punishment, but it is never a punishment. The reason being that, when you post something good and it does not call for any merit, you will surely try to improve more. As a result of this, you are trying to build yourself up and more knowledge is being gained. Sometimes, it makes you better than some that have been into the system before you. Do not worry, i feel a day is coming that you will be remembered and be given the merit that will take you to the next position. This is what i tell myself and most times it makes me not to be bothered.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

sometimes I think like you, post and current activity are useless but we can not do anything because it's our fault that we are late to join this forum and now we just hope to find bounty that gives us a lot of money or someone which assumes our posts are qualified and gives merit to make it easier for up rank  Grin but this is impossible Cheesy

bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Bounty today is no longer as good as before, many ICO scams projects, and the number of people involved in ICO is too much. So we can see many ICO projects involved in the long run just getting a few tokens.

There are even campaigns up to 3 months but if the end result is fake then it is annoying. I'm lucky I'm a Jr member, I joined a few campaigns (there are a few campaigns for Jr) but they are ok, I do not have much experience so I can not trade to trade, I'm in The learning curve, the accumulation of experience to get rich by bitcoin (I wish so), I first joined the campaign both bonuses earn money, while learning experience on this forum
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

Yes it is tiring but the earning is cool compared to that of airdrops. As we know bounty is divided into several bounty class like Facebook, Twitter, telegram, signature, translation and so on. Whichever one you engage in determine your commitment as well as your earning. Signature campaign seems to be coolest to me and the earnings there is handsome compared to the social media campaign.
popotao94

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

I have such about 30% of all, unfortunately! And while spending time on bad campaigns very often then it turns out that you miss the really worthwhile projects that collect hard cap and generously reward bounty hunters.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Here is a bounty I'm participating in that's legit and a solid project in case you're interested, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165

ann post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

In bounty campaign, market system is tiring system . But we put good post in this. those who will like it,can give merit and we can get promotion. We are getting profit according to our work.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

You have to study the crypto currency , it's whitepaper and if it's legit ,or not then take part of the Bounty program
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

I do agree with your regarding the merit system, its our disadvantage for being newbies in crypto currency because it would be impossible to us to get merit in a short period of time.

However, we must give an effort in order for us to make money. So in order for to us to put that to waste we must always verify before joining ICO.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

The span of these bounty campaigns usually puts me off because it get me bored and loss of interest due to the waiting time to get my tokens well I have no option hence I have to participate in a reliable bounty managed by a trusted manager.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
You may have been right. This is because ICO projects are getting more and more intensive and need more management of projects. So a manager can run from 1 to 5 projects at a time. So you need to empathize with them, they have a lot of work in the day.
Bounty campaigns pay very high salaries so we need to be patient to receive it. There will be no work to bring in as much money as bounty campaigns. Grin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 04:43:44 PM by vhroen

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

It's no doubt that bounty hunting is so tiring and demanding. Even our sleeping habit changed drastically. But going through all that, I don't feel the same, the way you feel right now. I'm still a newbie in bounty hunting and I don't even receive a reward yet, but I am more optimistic than ever. I was inspired by so many success hunters' stories around and that's what I'm focused on doing,  that I don't even think for merits right now, it will come in a perfect time. Just believe.
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

you're the one who can fix yourself, dont missed this opportunity to earn, and by participating on bounty campaigns, you can also learn from what you are doing.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

the fate of generosity, of course, takes a long time, and you face fraud, which would have earned the first coins, should take 2-3 months, these facts are clouded, but you need to be patient, in any case, when you start working, and , in addition, participation in generosity will help you consider good projects in which you can invest
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

If everything is done according to the rules and on time, you can almost always (with very few exceptions) receive rewards. My friends participate in a huge amount of bounty and are happy with their awards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: