Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2262 times)
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Certainly I felt the same. It was so tiring to think about doing something and in the end you are not rewarded with stakes you deserve. It was hard for a bounty hunter to keep asking for updates when it was their job to do it. Though this is not in general. But I have seen many who keep asking for stakes. On the other side while merits are so tiring, it was intended to keep post good. So it is a good system for making the site better for ICO to use the bounty hunter's service. But it is a sad fact that ICOs do not pay sometimes.So I think it should also be filtered so that we, the people here, are as well protected from scams that don't give rewards and even asks payments to receive rewards.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

We need to fight with this, and leave bounty managers on the market - who will perform their work on bounty companies in a qualitative way.  That would also screen out fraudulent managers who copy content and substitute their wallets.  Thus blur the pool of company's capital bounty
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

Bounty campaign is really tiring also i think.Now in the most of the campaign huge participation this is one reason we get low payment.Other thing bounty payment will be paid(token) after ending ICO.Merit system is the good initiative for forum because you know a lot of user try to unnecessary post for their forum rank.On other hand if you are really making constructive post definitely you will get merit i hope.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

Of course it is tiring, there is no kind of work that doesn't have challenges on it. We have to strive hard in order to get what we want. In some cases, I get tired too with regards to the bounty campaigs that doesn't pay participants to include the merit system. But there is something in my mind that there will be projects that do pay and I just don't know who will be that company. So I decided to join the projects that has potential so that I can be paid also.

In regards to merit system, I do know that it is difficult to get one, but I am still doing my part and assignment just in case someone will merit me one time.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

It may seems tiring but if we do not give up and hold on to what we want to have...what we want to accomplish... we will continue to persevere...we keep waiting for the bounty campign thha we joined to pay us as we deserve...keep joining...keep the courage and don't give up... the best is yet to come... in due time we will reap a bountiful harvest of profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I do not think that. I think you have chosen the wrong bounty campaign and you have paid the price. You must check the credibility of the manager first, then you will evaluate the project later. That is the order of things to do when you analyze an ICO project.
You should see this as the first failure and do not repeat it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mimota167

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

There are other alternative way to earn in cryptocurrency. You can learn trading but you need a big balls to face the red market. Every altcoin traders experience that so you need to expect it and control you emotion.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

In my opinion, many feel the same, but if you want to earn do not take the quantity and quality, carefully approach the choice of the company. And most importantly do not give up and do not despair

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Totally agree with you 100% on every word you wrote, + you forgot to mention when asking managers to update your spreadsheet in telegram group, they just ignore you for a long time, you have to remind some of them, nearly every single day! Even more tiring and demotivated when you try to trade a coin and it goes the other way round and you have to wait for ages, once it recovers. But at the end of the day, once you receive your reward you fuel up a little and you keep on going

BIXBITE

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

BIXBITE IS ANNOUNCING AIRDROP CAMPAIGN!

Join now and get BixBite as a reward!
Follow the procedure:
1. Join BIXBITE official Telegram group. https://t.me/bixbitecoin
2. Invite as many friends as you can to the Telegram group.
3. Fill out the form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5DsuabGbHspl0EAD2dhknp-2HISZ2uCWAI4mhqeYwZ9w4WA/viewform
That's all!

Rules, Terms & Conditions:
1. You must join our telegram main group
2. You must stay in the group until the bounty campaign ends.
3. You must be active, but gentle (no spamming, trolling or be intolerate allowed).

We will issue wallets - when the network begins. In the meantime, you can use an offline wallet - save all the keys to restore it to cli / gui wallet bixbite in the future.
Airdrop will be sent almost immediately, as the Bixbite network begins!

Community / Social Media

- Website
- Telegram
- Twitter
- Facebook
- Instagram
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

In the virtual world, you have to work as much as the real world. You have to research for a very long time and join signature campaigns. These campaigns will give you information and make you money.
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

the facts remain that most bountymanager dont really do their work very well you will participate and not get rewarded and sincerely speaking its annoying just do rush into bounties be selective
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Well, that is why patient and perseverance is needed here in crypto, we (bounty hunters) tend to join bounties which are extending up to many weeks of posting, and we are depending on the bounty manager of that thread, some bounties may be scam but some are still true to their workers, I've experienced it too but it never stopped me to be here. Just do your best, man! EVERYTHING TAKES TIME.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
thienbinh65321x

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

We join, we post, we get stakes. Maybe complaining is normal, but I think patience is also needed for us to survive.
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

We cant earn remedy if we don't make any hard sacrifices, yeah! your not the only who's tired about it we were tired too,  just stick what is here and what we have now. Well sometimes merit systems is good as we don't think about it.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Well, that is why patient and perseverance is needed here in crypto, we (bounty hunters) tend to join bounties which are extending up to many weeks of posting, and we are depending on the bounty manager of that thread, some bounties may be scam but some are still true to their workers, I've experienced it too but it never stopped me to be here. Just do your best, man! EVERYTHING TAKES TIME.
Yes, eventhough we're tired of scams in the campaign there's no way to bothered us in this kind of opportunities because I believe there's a perfect time to gain good moneys so better to continue participated in promoted projects. It depends on them as long as you contribute.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

I have same experience/feel like you, i particepate in many bounty campaign but the payment from the bounty "meh" its really worthless... For the Merit system i hate the system so much
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

I also feel the same thing as you with the merit system does not change anything about the rank of account that we have because we will receive a big payment, we are only child in kindergarten and will never pass (get merit) forever we will be in kindergarten, because we are too late to be here
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Just like what other high ranking members here you can forget about the merit system and just focus on joining campaigns though we could be stuck our current rank it is better than to try hard to get noticed by these people. There are flaws to the system yes, but we can't do anything about it. Right now, im trying to maximize my profit by really learning to do different hing s aside from signature campaigns.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

Then try the translation campaign, social media campaign, or creation campaign. These all don't depend on a rank or merits.
Also don't leave the airdrops, lot of opportunities out there if you want to earn decent rewards.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: