Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2262 times)
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Yes, bounty is sometime tiring, but when you all paid up with your work, your tiresome days or months were all gone. Bounty sheets sometime are not updated because they might be checking in different days. maybe they will update it in for example in 2 weeks or some are updating it when the campaign is done.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

This decadent mood sometimes occurs when you work for a long time and do not see the results of your work. This sometimes happens. However, when periodically the ICO project ends well and you get a decent reward, everything again comes back to normal and you want to work further. Or, just periodically, fatigue accumulates. These are normal working moments. I think you'll calm down and everything will be back to normal again.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

i do not see it as punishment though. not every bounty campaigners are legit,like REAL. so do not invest your time for a zero profit returns.. the merit system works perfectly well but it is not supposed to be based on appreciation . meaning, the forum's admin is responsible for merits. same way for ranking too
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:26:56 AM

Yes it is really so tiring especially the rewards we are receiving is way beyond our expectations.There are some bounty campaigns that keeps on extending without knowing the reasons why.Since I already get involve into it, I'll just continue doing what has been started so that the rewards will not get forfeited in the end.And for some reasons,I would be expecting more rewards since the ICO continues after a specified time but sometimes the result is not fulfilling in terms of rewards.
PeterCarlos

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

that is true about this discussion forum. many fake but few Legitimate bounties on the forum. we ought to be vigilant.. Also,
 A user find it hard to earn some good merits on the forum. I don't know, maybe because the  merit system is  advertised through merit holders. so if the don't like you. no merits for you lol
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Iam not use bounty program as main job,  so i just relax waiting for the reward. Sometimes we have to wait the reward a few month  after ICO finished, and we felt waste alot of times for that, but this is risk of this job. And actually all kind of job has each different risk.

EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:33:48 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 02:06:48 AM by EverydayBtc

i feel you bro, Bounty campaign takes a lot of time and tiring but don't loose hope take it as a challenge ika nga ni jose rizal "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

This is because of your choice of poor bounty, I was initially involved in bounty hunting, and received nothing from the effort, but gradually I learned how to choose a good bounty. There are many good bounty for you, not because you are late
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

you are not alone bro, what you feel is the same as what I feel, it is very difficult to get merit even though we have made a very good post, indeed we are late to know cryptocurrency but better late than never ..
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

It all depends on the company in which you are participating and from its manager. I also met companies where the tables were not updated in time and everything was done for a very long time, but the choice always remains with us, and we should carefully choose the company's bounty.
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I agree with you. Especially in the fact that we will not be able to receive merit, just because of their small limitations. You can spend months on the company's bounty and, in the end, we can simply be deceived. This is a very sad situation. I also chose an unfortunate time to work in the field of crypto currency.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

it's tiring and many companies want to deceive you need to literally demand and solicit your coins for the work done
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

I also have the same feelings as you. Some bounty quests I did for 4 weeks. Its TWITTER doesn't even update anything. Its telegram does not have any communication at all, but when I found it was too Late, I also feel very depressed!
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

Today there are a lot of Bounty campaigns scam the members involved, I met a few Bounty, they did not pay tokens for us at the end of the campaign and they lost the market. We will take the effort and time to invest in them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

What I feel we just need to do is to quickly make research about the Bounties you wish to participate in and confirm its genuinety before dambling into such. Though it somehow or sometimes not very easy to discover. Whenever it happens like that, why not quit the bounty as it saves you time
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Take a look on Welltrado bounty campaign.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

Yes, it is very difficult to gain the advantage to upgrade your account level. The account level determines whether you can get more benefits in the bounty event.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

By the time the forum become so hard to do so, like they make a merit system before the account to rank up .. I feel like the forum and the people who made that rules wanted to go to the next level where only the member who take the bitcointalk forum seriously is the one who will survive. And for me its a good move.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Yeah, agree, but its never easy to get revenue. You need to relax and participate properly.
kamalkk

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

The merit system is actually an appreciation for someone, if anyone thinks your post as a useful post will give you some merit. Appreciation is a form that others think is appropriate, but every head has their own opinions. I suggest you before participating in bounty you should see icorating before making a choice, this is an important step if you do not want to lose the time you throw in a useless bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: