Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2262 times)
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

My suggestion will be to participate in campaigns that are being manged by experienced managers. They frequently update the sheets and also keep the members involved.

Sometimes, I also feel that the pay is low but you need to have higher rank in order to be eligible for higher pay. And if you start campaign from lower rank only, you will earn and learn in the same time. So it has double advantage. I see it as more of a learning opportunity while growing my profile here.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

i think your thinking is wrong because this forum is created not solely for bounties but for the in dept blockchain learning.
if you are into crypto world the bounties must be second priority than learning.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

You just need to be more patient, because joining bounty does take a moment, maybe 3 months or even half a year to be able to feel the result,
Just remember "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

I feel you.  Some other time I tried to join one of the bounty campaigns and they don't update the spreadsheet.  Sometimes I try to make a good replies but I don't know how merit system works right now.  Since I haven't been able to receive one and on what basis will others give merit.  Even I try to read the merit system here i am still confuse on how they give merit to beginners.  Even other beginners have good points but I don't see anyone who merit that person
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Yes, nowadays bounty is tiring because lot of bounty managers or the deve loper team themselves scam or don't pay bounty hunters.. To include, some coins are dump already before it is listed on exchanges. But not all bounty is like that so I am still hoping.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

The bonus campaign is very interesting, so many people pursue this campaign to receive free tokens. But there are campaigns you are very tired of joining. Sometimes you encounter fraudulent campaigns, take time without earning money. Need to know how to choose good bounty campaigns.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

Yes it is so tiring but rewarding once you have completed the task or once the bounty is over provided that you have chosen the good ICO with promising projects.The higher the rank,the better is the reward so that's how important also a merit is but with jr member rank alone I think you can already earn more with multiple accounts in a different campaigns you are joining.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

People who are lazy in this world will reach nothing, if you want to become a very wealthy person and have a stable income then you need to work each day, you are very lucky to know the truth about cryptocurrency and how it was very profitable so just take the opportunity today and work very hard.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

I quite share your sentiment because I am also affected with the both issues raised. As regard non functional bounty campaign that are rampant now, I think the solution to that is to patiently and carefully choose bounty campaign. A lot of bounty participants just dabble into campaign without doing a proper research about them. But concerning the currently system, even when you write something tgat worth merit, they will just pass you by thinking nobody is giving them so they will not give to others.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

We all had our shares of ending in a bounty where our works were taken for granted. Main reason why I put bounty hunting aside for some time now and it's been months since I last used my account for that purpose. Lately, I focused on investing and when I have the time I just drop by here in the forum for some news about crypto.

So I checked your profile and looks like you've been inactive more than a month ago. Seems like you really are tired. Have a good rest, pal Grin

luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Keep going and you will meet good. Choose a well-known bounty manager to reduce the risk of fraud. For the Merit, I think we can give up on this because it is too difficult.
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

This is a trend. The media is choosing more and more awards to promote. The percentage of signatures will get smaller and smaller, which can take a long time. After all, the project tends to grow very slowly
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

I feel you man. Sometimes I feel us bounty hunters don't get much love. That is why it is so important for us bounty hunters to choose wisely and carefully the bounty campaign we plan to participate. Don't just participate on bounty campaigns without checking things first. Always do research so in the end all your hard work will pay off.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

I just think I feel the same. But if we want to earn, we need to be patient with ourselves and all we do. continues to be pushed even if it sometimes feels like a tired but it is, a system of merit is a way of controlling people to have a cool post. Most important of all is that you are shopping for a campaign a bounty of your trusted and well-known campaign owner to avoid what we do not want to happen to us.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

be patient in the bounty. If the process is a slow process that takes all in payments and more. If you want to quickly then search only bounty manager already experienced that usually has the job neatly and quickly. for the merit, of course, we all know it already rules set forth in this forum with the goal of keeping on the members required to make a quality post and not spam.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:49:55 AM

The choice is very important. Participating in a bounty mission is a long-term process. As a qualified bounty hunter, you need to believe and actively persist.
chuanpu

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

Yes, it is very difficult to upgrade your account because the advantages are hard to obtain. So I think that in order to get more profits, we need to make more efforts and hope that you can make more money.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

We (bounty hunters) can only hope for the honesty of the bounty of managers and the project itself, unfortunately, now more and more try to deceive bounty hunters, for example, after saying at the end of the campaign bounty that it is necessary to pass the KYS to get a reward!

Freaking true, my friend participated on some campaign and they swear the KYC was not announced in the bounty page. Then after the campaign they announced that participants needs to pass a KYC and then one of them even told him he need to buy some tokens before they can get paid. But good thing he reminded them that he is using electricity and bandwidth which make bounty hunters like investors too in time and electricity and the guy just agreed. And two months later he is still waiting for his bounties to get paid. To be honest bounties are becoming more and more difficult.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

As a bounty hunter you also have a responsability to do your homework before joining a project. You got to check out the campaign manager, and the project itself. You cannot blindly jump on a moving train. Ive never got scammed  (more than some managers counting wrong) and ive been into the bounty biz for 3 years now.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:26 AM

But you absolutely do not lose anything, participate at once in several then and the chance of getting tokens will increase. After all, not all of them are rubbish and very attractive for further retention. The main thing is not to be lazy and have patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: