Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2255 times)
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Haha.
That's ok man but you're right. It is tiring to see the spreadsheet is not updated and then your post is deleted, then the merit do not have in purpose anymore so this system gives no incourage anymore.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

I agree that bounty can be tiring but only for a certain amount of time. I only work for signature campaigns and it literally takes months before a bounty pay. Then another month or two just to sell the coin when it got listed. It can be longer than that if the coin needs to be hodl because of the low price. Repeating this process can be tiring. The excitement is not as the same as you started on the forum. To me, its just normal for anyone to get tired of doing the same thing. I just think of my goals every time it get tiresome.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

I made these experience too. I participate in some social media campaigns and signature too, where the bounty manager was really lazy. They do not updatet the sheets, or calculated the stakes wrong, and dont reply to messages. They have no interest about doing their job righ. I also dont received sometimes my stakes instead of i was on the sheet and i write to the boutny managers. Bounty campaigns becoming more and more to gambling game.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

true, sometimes the problem experienced today is the more unclear division of tokens from bounty campaigns that are not timely or even not shared, then the time, energy, the cost that we use feels useless even what we hope does not always run in accordance in terms of the price is very cheap. but always take the positive even always receive patiently.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

It will be very tiring when you join the signature campaign. yeah, the merit rule really limits us to expand or upgrade our rank to be higher. However, it has also the aims to eliminate the scammers or spammers. We know that many more people make the accounts. It should be limited. If you have any problems with the bounty because of merit, so just try to choose non-merit bounty likely the content creation or even translation.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

I do have same problem here especially with merits.  I am quite disgusted for not earning merits in my post even I get an appreciation from bounty managers for the post I made.  I really do not understand why I am not given a merit.  Asking for a merit from my post is not my cup of tea.  I know that I have tried my best to make a qualified posts to be paid handsomely by an ICO because they give me an extra stake but no merits in my account.  Is merit truly necessary?  I hope that the forum can make adjustment for people who are accepted to do signature campaign successfully.  And bounty become so tiring especially for security token ICO where you have to wait when they can be listed in the exchange and their tokens unlock.  
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Just be patient man. It sucks and it is really tiring but it is also fun sometimes. You get to see other people's opinion and thoughts. Not when you're a junior member though. Pay is low but well, that's life for you. With regards to the merit system, it sucks too. It is way too hard to get merits and be able to rank up.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

As regards the merit i actually do not know the criteria in which is being given. All i know is that it is given to appreciate your good post. Even though i have none, i knw one day i will.
Regards the Bounty Campaign you joined and spreadsheet not updated or you don't get paid. I think it is because you joined ICOs that are not that solid. Most of the Bounty i participated in paid. Even though it's not all.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

In this case it happens that it remains to just hope for generosity, and it happens that just managers do not keep a table, but with payments all are counted!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

I do agree there are so many bounties that not paid us after doing all their tasks but some bounties updating their sheets on time and paying us as well. Be choosy in selecting bounties do only reputed bounty managers bounties and don't participate in every bounty and due diligence before joining any bounty. Its quite tough to get merit. I think its an uphill task. Somehow merit system helps to stop spamming in my opinion. Keep posting constructive post you will get merit.

djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Nothing depends on you.
The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets.
And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless.
I also experienced that feeling before. You are absolutely correct, its very tiring when you are not receiving any rewards in exchange of your hardworks, all newbies experience dont worry. The next time you will be joining a bounty campaign make sure that you double check all the details of the bounty, unless you will experience those disguting events again. You are just unlucky or you are not considering the quality of a bounty.

Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I checked your post history, none of your posts are worth meriting. Your post quality will not reach the standards of higher rank members as well as the merit sources. Level up your post quality to meet their standards. Time will come that you will realize how important merit system is.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

I don't like especially the bounties, where are not bounty managers asked to do and manage bounty, but they just start bounty by themselves and after the end they "send the spreadsheets to the team". And I have a negative experience with one special manager in this thing. So this really takes the enthusiasm away.
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

Now is not too late, the problem is the bounty campaign you join. You need to select them before joining so that you do not waste effort
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Nothing depends on you.
The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets.
And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by.

I really don't get it, this merit system. That is whats preventing me from leveling up this forum. Unfair that the ones who got to Hero status were the ones not affected once the merit system comes into play. If they are going to ask me I would say damn to their merit system and put back the old system where being active is what matters.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

Yes, but we have to re-run the system policy merit though to get the merit of other members is very difficult. With this current account rate if we can often follow a bounty program is, of course, the result will be quite a lot. Because the opportunity to earn money here is still very wide open as we trade, it will also give us a lot of results.

nggodewek

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

I also agree with you, this merit system like useless, thousands of post my friends do, do not even get 1 merit too, member can only give 1 merit, how can we raise ??
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

It takes a lot to earn merits in this forum , not many people are willing to award merits as most of the times most people just post things that are not of help to the forum users or those who seek information, for one to earn merits, they have to post something that will be of positive impact to the forum users or improve the forum, bounties on the other hand are marketing strategies used by ICOs to create awareness on their projects, they may take as long as the organizers decide, if you happen to give up before completion then there will be no reward
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

I also feel the same with you, the rules now must use merit to improve ranking. it feels too late, but I'm not desperate. The merit system is actually a reward for someone, if anyone thinks your post as a useful post will give you some benefits. Campaign bounty should not be taken as the only reason to participate in cryptocurrency. If you see a bounty campaign as a livelihood, you will be frustrated.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

In my opinion, I don't like the merit system either. It deprives people from ranking up and no matter how much effort you put into your posts, it won't get credits. But this is how the rules run, we just need to deal with it. Its purpose of implementation still makes sense but is just really making low ranked persons like us suffer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: