Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2260 times)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Average statistics:

Participating12-15 bounty in a year.
If 2-3 turns out to be successfull and with decent price - it`s already good rate.
That`s the realty of crypto bounties..
20-30% should be successfull at least..
Luntop

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

Unfortunately , I also think that recently all bounty is not what it used to be .
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

In the market a lot of different iso, choose a good iso for bounty is very difficult.The number of participants is growing every day more and more . Fees are reduced
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

You should calm down. This does not happen in all campaigns bounty . I participated in many bonus campaigns and there are many ICO projects that the campaign management team bonus work very well.

Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Yes, I agree with you the company's bounty is a very tiring job as a credit. But a little patience and everything will turn out. Only you take reliable companies that update tables and sheets. I myself am on the main crypts in the world and the company entered the bounty company for the first time.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

Yes doing bounty campaign is very tiring. At first i always join to the newly open bounty campaign but as distribution ended little did I know that the ICO project is unsuccessful and the token have very low value. That is why I only join for signature campaign and article/blog campaign only for now.
Glen1989

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Unfortunately now a lot of scammers who do not pay us coins for the work done . But there are good companies that make me a profit, for the sake of this I work here
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Yup it is tiring but we should not stop. Even we face a lot of scam project but still we need to continue and accept all the problem here. From now i find a another job so i will give up my another job and just like before bounties is my secondary or just my part time. When it comes to Merit it has a good and bad side because, I'm still a member and if there's no merit I'm Full member.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Unfortunately now a lot of scammers who do not pay us coins for the work done . But there are good companies that make me a profit, for the sake of this I work here
That is the reason why bounty hunters should also do analysis before joining any campaign. just like some investors that have lost money into the hand of some Scam ICO, the bounty hunters also stand a chance of wasting there time energy promoting ICO that turn scam, do not reach milestone and so on. Just like I will also say to some of my friend doing bounty hunting.not all bounty campaign worth doing. you need to take your time and analyse the campaign and set a target for yourself if your want to earn great and above all do your job diligently. the time has passed when free token are giving to bounty hunters who do little or no work.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

true, bounty campaign is very tiring we are required to make a minimum of 10, 15 and even 20 per week to get the rewards of the project, the activities tersesbuat we must diukan in a few weeks is very tiring to just get a token

unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

You need to find the right bounties, not the first one you find. I have never been disappointed since I started to look up the ratings, raised funds, bounty manager who he is and product of the ICO. It takes the time, but worth it.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Why does the bounty make you feel tired? I think the reward is very easy. Can you give me a coin at the same time as the forum exchange? Why are you tired?

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

I think that still thanks to bounty companies can make much more money than with airdrop. Tokens go to your wallet for a long time, but still they go there if only you did not participate in a fraudulent project.

esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Exactly. Making a bonus campaign and getting money from it at the present time is extremely difficult. There are quite a number of problems. The ICOs last several times, do not pay tokens or if paid, it can not sell because it is not on the exchange or its price is too low. However, I think the merit system is necessary. It helps bounty hunters become more honest and no longer spam the article as much anymore

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

time taps when not thinking and solving the captcha you can get the coin..the time has come for thinking people,before engaging in bounty carefully review team and the project,even from mistakes no one is immune..and about the merit, I will say this-must be something to be useful to people and you will surely be rewarded for your efforts..good luck
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Yes, I think it is late for the newbies here because you cannot easily rank up. Merit is also protecting this forum so that users will not flood and it's avoid a many number of scammer. But you need to continue here and earn more.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

There are other platforms where you can do bounties now and be almost sure you will get paid. Find those managers and register your bounty in projects under them.
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

It is actually not easy to just get merit like that. Maybe you have to offer some kind of good service to forum members before you will have the chance to get a merit. As for the bounty issue, it is normal because it happens almost with most bounties.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

It takes me 5 seconds to tell whether a bounty is garbage or not. 98% of all bounties fall in this category. Don't waste your time by joining as many bounties as possible... instead be VERY selective on which ones you join.

Many bounty hunters are fooled with false ICO nowadays. I know some friends who are disappointed and started to think that crypto is no good.  So sad that cryptocurrency that was stoned with negative feedback shows its true colors because of bad people. SO tired of fighting for the good side of crypto when many people are destroying and ruining its name. Those people who are selfish in getting money from fooling others. I hope it will not happen again I hope it can be stopped. 
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
I've experienced same thing, but it all ends up making us more conscientious for next project. various ways that we don't get stuck into the same hole as Studying Project Details that we will follow bounty campaign, either from Rating, Roadmap, Team, Funding early
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: