Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1869 times)
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

Anyone can create crypto currencies if they want to,so the governments also can make it for their usage but there is no usage for creating such crypto currency it is same as like the fiat money so no people will get interested on those coins.
blodelf1

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

There is no restriction on creating crypto currencies, anyone who has the capacity to make their own. The real question was, are they going to support it and make it available for people, and they should publish their roadmap and make it under the smart contract also.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

We cannot deny the fact that anybody can create its own cryptocurrency to include the government provided they have the knowledge and everything. If it is a good project or platform then why not, for as long as they don't meddle with the assets of the people earning in cryptos. Cryptocurrency is good and I thinks there's a lot of advantages if the government would adopt; not just economics but also the knowledge that it can give.

SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

It will not be impossible, as governments has enough resources to make one. I think we cannot call it investment if the law makes it a national currency, and I don't think government would make and intend to profit from it.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:12:21 AM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
Yes government have a power to create a new crpytocurrency, and i think they are now planning to create there own, and if they create, yes i will invest because for sure its worth it, because i know that government will create a strong and very profitable currency.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

yes, It is possible. the crypto currency is the future currency with many advantages of crypto. the government  should accept the crypto or to create a new crypto currency.
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

I hope so! It's possible for government to create their own cryptocurrency in future, and I'll be glad to invest.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Everyone can create their own cryptocurrency and its everybody's right as long as you have the capacity from capital and project development and uniqueness by all means this is possible..

Speaking about country's creating their own currency well i guess this will make divisions to all currenies because the supporters of each coins will sure coming from the people of each country and if this happens then we will find whos the richest investors maybe
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

yes you are right the government can make its own cryptocurrency not only the government alone everyone can create their own cryptocurrency but must be accompanied by a clear product that makes cryptocurrency created has a selling price.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

Definetly I will use it because it was from my country tho, but I don't think it will possible because as I see it right now in my country the real money is still down, even worse. If the government wanna create a cryptocurrency I think they need to fix the real money's value first.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

Yes government have a power to create a new crpytocurrency, and i think they are now planning to create there own, and if they create, yes i will invest because for sure its worth it, because i know that government will create a strong and very profitable currency.
Agree with you mate, if government will proceed and create their own coins I will invest as well, as I know that it will be usable and it will bring good return, people will start to invest together and crypto will be healthy from where am I, government is a key if they will embrace the logic coming behind this chain, Crypto will address easy transaction deals and it can also be a good investment to place your money..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

They can create their own cryptocurrency for sure because they have a big network which consists of a lot of people like smart people that can generate their own brand of cryptocurrency and i think that they will do it once they see that the decentralized cryptocurrency is being a huge threat so they will make their own one which is surely centralized.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

Everybody could create their own cryptocurrency, including governments. But a stable government would NOT create one definitely. At least not in the near future. Such things would be very controversial and destabilize the economy. So, if my government do make one, i definitely wouldnt invest in it as it would be a shitcoin.
They don’t need to create their own crypto currencies. They already know bitcoins have made the whole word attractive and everyone is just going in the bitcoins. In future, I must say, bitcoins would be the measure of economic power for a country. But even knowing the glamour and pace of bitcoins, they are still so ignorant and dump and banning bitcoins continuously.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

There is a possibility that governments would create their own cyrptocurrencies in the future because as the saying goes "if you can't beat them, join them" , governments would realize the need to cater to the demands of the people for upgraded technology in order to adopt to the continuous growing modern technology. If as of today governments are not considering to join the latest technology it would be to their disadvantage and great loss in the future.

I totally agree with your writing. I hope the government will do so soon. I think, if the government wants to make its own cryptocurrency, then I am sure the government will further support the development of cryptocurrency. Perhaps the government will build an educational infrastructure about cryptocurrency. That might help people to get jobs and income from cryptocurrency. And certainly everyone will try to buy and invest in that currency.

xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

The government is well aware of the benefits of cryptocurrency, and digital encryption can bring many benefits to private companies' electronic payments, such as increasing privacy and security. Digital currencies are anonymous compared to traditional electronic payments, but ownership can be deciphered by third parties.

A totalitarian state would be happy to create its own digital currency, which does not have to be open source and decentralised.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

I think government can make their own cryptocurrency like what happen in venezuela. But what happen in venezuela is not for their currency but its like government bonds using blockchain because if i am not mistake, their people can not use as payment and their currency still bolivar
Wolfhour

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

That would be fascinating every government has its own cryptocurrency (like Petro at Venezuella).
Also they can use some projects that allows ICO launching for a small fee (for example that one) so they won't spend people taxes on that innovations  Wink
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

They can create their own cryptocurrency for sure because they have a big network which consists of a lot of people like smart people that can generate their own brand of cryptocurrency and i think that they will do it once they see that the decentralized cryptocurrency is being a huge threat so they will make their own one which is surely centralized.
If they about to make a centralized cryptocurrency, I'm kinda curious which system they use to implement into their crpytocurrency, if it's blockchain, how can they turn blockchain which is from the beginning already decentralized to centralized ones.
And will they tie their cryptocurrency to their local fiat? it's getting more interesting if you think about it.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Agree with you mate, if government will proceed and create their own coins I will invest as well, as I know that it will be usable and it will bring good return, people will start to invest together and crypto will be healthy from where am I, government is a key if they will embrace the logic coming behind this chain, Crypto will address easy transaction deals and it can also be a good investment to place your money..
Yes if they created there own cryptocurrency then all people will invest because it is legal and every merchant can accept and of course, all big and small companies will invest on this coin the price will 100% increase it is worth to invest.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Not only thet can, but I suppose they will do so. Especially those who are not ready to accept BTC or some other exsisting coins. That will be some closed system, still having such an advantage of blockchain as saving all transactions history, but lacking anonimity and not fully decentralized. So as I get it, there will be many local cut versions of cryptos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: