Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:31:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1869 times)
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
Of course government can do that for sure they start studying on how they can create their own crytpo and I think it will support by the people but government will make a regulations on that, So let see what is the next move by the government of every country I hope government will embrace this new technology.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

Anyone can actually make a cryptocurrency, especially if the government starts to make their own, I honestly think that if the government starts to make their own cryptocurrency, hopefully there'll be balance and order, and I do hope that corruptness won't flow in once they have generated their own coin.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Yes, I think It is possible. The crypto currency is the future technology. The Govetnmet should accept the crypto or they create a new crypto. Because The crypto currency will be needed in the future.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

Any government could create a crypto-currency for their citizens to use in their own country, but one of the problem might be the needs to educate the whole nation citizens who are not technology savvy on how to use the digital wallet for sending and receiving money.
I think basically behind that's all., of course, can be related to their respective beliefs also encouragement until really good welcomed. I think if it is really supported, the government will not find it difficult to educate its citizens, the people can learn/helped by the people closest on them, from one people to another.

Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

I think Iran is up to creating its crypto already.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

I think that would be a great and interesting experiment for them and for us, but it is so hard to provide, so many things to do.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

It is possible, the government can create a crypto currency, because the crypto currency is the future technology. It will be neede in the future. Many advantages of crypto. The crypto so simple and secure.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

With all the power, money and rules; i think a government will be able to create a cryptocurrency if they want to. But then what will happen to their government-owned corporation stock ??
They can because they definitely have so big resources and economy to handle anything but what I think no government would do that. Reason is, they don’t want to get caught. They always want to be free handed and continue corruption. If they have made their own crypto currencies then they can easily be identified whenever they start earning by corruption and I am sure they aren’t such fools.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I would stay a spectator, because for now, they should turn all the country law system upside down to perform this.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I think that they can and even if they can make a cryptocurrency, I will never want to have it. First of all, the government control everything. Their products are something that are made to control the people that living in their country. Therefore, I will stick to anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

In my own opinion, government should create their own cryptocurrency in order to reach the growth of bitcoins in the market because most of the people today are preferring to on cryptocurrency more than placing their money on the banks.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

If any corporation or person can create  his/her own cryptocurrency what more the government. Once Government wanted to venture in blockchain technology, definitely there will be sort of cryptocurrency. Government can tokenize its current fiat curreny. They may do it gradually for the testing phase. But for sure, in time it will happen.
I think that the entire world should promote blockchain technology specially the governments because the future is of blockchain technology and it is important for everyone to know about this new technology. When a country legalizes bitcoin it means that they have completed survey about blockchain technology and found it right and then they allow bitcoin in their country.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Will if government will create an Intial Coin Offering or ICO or a Crypto currency. Im absolutely invest on it. Because im sured thats 100% no scam. And there roadmap im sured they will grant it. But not immediately because mostly of government there process is so slow.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

It can be. A government crypto is like a blue chip investment which although it has small profit, it is no likely to loss. They can create a new crypto but must not interfere with its system. They cannot make it centralize. If one government would make a difference, and all remaining countries will follow, then cryptocurrency monetary system is much possible now.
I disagree investing in anything that a government prints is always a bad business, you're not going to receive great interest rates or anything like that and when the system crashes, and while some people always say that that is impossible if you look at the history you will see that the system has crashed many times, then you will lose everything and that is not and investment in which that I want to risk my money.
aleksei_chizhov

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

All countries have their national currencies. For me, it's like a scam, if they create a cryptocurrency.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

I think if the government wants to do that, they have the ability to create their own crypto. Because some existing blockchain platforms are built and improved under open source. Therefore, this possibility is quite possible. And I'm not sure that's their goal. Or will I consider adding to the new investment if that happens?
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Many governments have paid attention to large virtual currencies and especially Bitcoin. In the future, there will be many more people entering the virtual currency. I think that Bitcoin may change the world as well as its economy.

I think If at this time the government does not consider to join the latest technology, it will harm them and big losses in the future.
It is possible that the government will create their own cyrptocurrency in the future because as the saying goes "if you can not defeat them, join them", the government will realize the need to meet the people's demands for improved technology in order to adopt the ever-evolving modern technology .
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

I think right now, everyone or any company or institution can make their own cryptocurrency. But if government creating their own cryptocurrency, I think we should investing on that currency because its more trusted
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

Banks in some countries are studying their digital encrypted money!

I think I'm going to buy some big country's digital encryption currency, although these digital cryptographic currencies are not decentralized.

But it could be profitable, because the digital cryptocurrencies of these great powers have credit guarantees!
It might happen sooner in the future. Banks will be more interested in having their own cryptocurrency because of its demand . Crypto is so expensive . So good to have it .
SPQR_Legionnaire

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Cheap transfer of wealth over the internet is possible with bitcoin BECAUSE it is resistant government regulation. The reason it takes a long time to xfer from my wells fargo account to my BofA account isn't because it technically would take a long time. Its solely because of regulation. This regulation would still exist in a government created cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: