Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will hit $ 30 in Q2 2018?  (Read 1729 times)
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

I think that it is quite possible that the EOC has already shown that it can grow fast and that it is of interest to many investors. If the team succeeds, then the price will climb up and the coin will cost more than $ 30 per piece.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

EOS looking really stable as of now. Might well go beyond $30 in Q2 easily, unless market crashes.
macit

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

I think $ 30 is an impossible target. project and team may be nice, but the number of pieces should be much more money entry to the lot market for $ 30
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I think that it is very difficult for EOS to give a forecast now. We need to see how their network will work, if everything is fine then I think the price may be $ 20
KangminT

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

i dont think so.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

I think the current price of EOS is very volatile.
I feel that EOS is overrated.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Eos price can reach to 30$ if their dev showing that project have good potential to push up Eth speed. But i think Eos can only reach to 30$ after mainnet release, and community will decide Eos price.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

Eos price can reach to 30$ if their dev showing that project have good potential to push up Eth speed. But i think Eos can only reach to 30$ after mainnet release, and community will decide Eos price.

Eos is a very good project, it can easily be over $70 if everything goes well by the end of the year, as far as  i know, the developers are working hard in order to provide the roadmap as soon as they cann.

Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

In my opinion, this scenario is quite possible. I am confident that growth is connected with the rapid release of the network.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

EOS said it was ready for the Mainnet event, scheduled for June 2. The launch of EOS.io will transfer EOS from the use of Ethereum blockchain technology to its Mainnet in the next 40 days. Let's predict the price of EOS in Q2?
I think that it is very difficult for EOS to give a forecast now. We need to see how their network will work, if everything is fine then I think the price may be $ 20

Price is hovering around 18$. It will hit $20 within a week at this rate.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

I think everything will depend on the price of BTC, for example I do not risk buying EOS now, for $ 6 of course it was good to buy, but I'm late, and now I do not want to risk it! Although I know that every news is accompanied with an increase in the value of alt
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

As for the EOS project, there are a lot of discussions about this project, as well as reading information that they are still running their own network, this will have a very positive impact on the price of the project, so today the price is growing, I think they will cost above $ 100 this year.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Looks like EOS will make good moves this year, hype and fomo related to eos is already there in the market so i think price can go over $30 easily this year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

I do not think that such a price will be, it seems to me that this is not the time for growth ... The price will not go up until 2019
willdangmmo

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

EOS is the hot coin so I put a lot of belief in EOS.I think it can hit $ 30 in Q2 2018.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

All I can see in comments by u, guys, that those who has bought some tell others that it's promising project and 30$ is achievable. Why do u think so? I see the prise speculation... Lets see

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

As of now, EOS price going up with a good pace since previous weeks. I think reaching $30 in Q2 is tough, but they will be more than that in this year. If bitcoin can hold its growing then possibly EOS's price will increase along with other coins.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

I think that it is quite possible that the EOC has already shown that it can grow fast and that it is of interest to many investors. If the team succeeds, then the price will climb up and the coin will cost more than $ 30 per piece.
I doubt that EOS will reach the price of 30 dollars. He raises in price for the news about the launch of the mainet. I think that after the launch the price will fall. EOS will cost 30 and maybe even more but not in the Q2

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

EOS is good bitcoin, Now price is $17.78$ is not good price, because now crypto market not more stable. So i hope EOS price is gain in coming year.
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

Looks like EOS will make good moves this year, hype and fomo related to eos is already there in the market so i think price can go over $30 easily this year.

at this rate it will be over 30 by the end of may
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: