Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84622 times)
TreonTeam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?

Yes we are working on it. As of now we are at initial phase and our vision  is to collaborate with worlds top most telecommunication companies.
For more details please read our White paper.
https://www.treon.io/data/Treon-WhitePaper.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Can one of the team members kindly PM me? As I have something as regarding this project's management and growthto share with you
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?

Yes we are working on it. As of now we are at initial phase and our vision  is to collaborate with worlds top most telecommunication companies.
For more details please read our White paper.
https://www.treon.io/data/Treon-WhitePaper.pdf

That would be quite a significant collaboration. I look forward to more news about the growth of the project.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Can one of the team members kindly PM me? As I have something as regarding this project's management and growthto share with you

If they don't contact you here, try their telegram channel. https://t.me/TreonOfficial
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

You say that underbanked will be able to pay their utility bills.But how will underbanked buy their Treon tokens,to be able to pay the bills?

The app supports FIAT money as a mode of payment along side Treon. Additionally, unbanked will be have multiple options
1- to convert directly from the app from FIAT to treon tokens
2- to use mobile vouchers as a top up method through any distribution points to add credit to their accounts
3- to do cash payments at any distribution point and immediately get credit wether in FIAT or TREON tokens into their treon app wallet.

Can you explain this a little bit better? Thank you
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

If they don't contact you here, try their telegram channel. https://t.me/TreonOfficial

I see they are quite quick to respond on Telegram. Smiley but even in this thread the reponses are quite often.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

I see they are quite quick to respond on Telegram. Smiley but even in this thread the reponses are quite often.

The team is active on all channels, in the end it is very important that someone from the team responds to the questions, so that the discussion goes.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Can you please tell us is your Token only restricted to Utility sector, or you are planning to upgrade an application to pay any kind of bills?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

You say that underbanked will be able to pay their utility bills.But how will underbanked buy their Treon tokens,to be able to pay the bills?

The app supports FIAT money as a mode of payment along side Treon. Additionally, unbanked will be have multiple options
2- to use mobile vouchers as a top up method through any distribution points to add credit to their accounts
3- to do cash payments at any distribution point and immediately get credit wether in FIAT or TREON tokens into their treon app wallet.

Maybe we will be able to use our mobile prepaid cards,and pay utility bills that way?
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
Yes we have a live Bounty campaign you can join at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407371

Good that you included the JR Members in the sig campaign. Some projects do not.

I don't get why projects do that? I would think they would want any possible promotion they could get.

Promotion is very important, especially in the ICO stage.
Yes fully agree
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

Maybe we will be able to use our mobile prepaid cards,and pay utility bills that way?
Customers will download an App on their smart phones and then you can add credit to your wallet to be used for utility bill payment.
You can use a credit card, mobile operator voucher - as if for prepaid -, do a cash payment at a number of outlets and they will do a an immediate credit to your wallet. From the wallet you will have the option to pay using that FIAT money OR to use Treon Tokens for the bill payment. Alternatively, you can convert back and forth from FIAT to Treon tokens directly from your wallet and whenever you use Treon Tokens as a payment tool you receive additional benefits.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

We try to responsive as much as we can,  thanks
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:06 AM

Promotion is very important, especially in the ICO stage.

yes, of course, promotion is very important but competent advice on the project is also necessary (for example to explain technical aspects or more detailed business plan) - people should know in what exactly they're investing

I think some live AMA would be good idea,with core team member,either CEO or CTO,so people can get all info needed.

I see some projects also do a written overview, a transcript of the AMA, or just chose a couple of the best questions and present them with answers on their social platforms. That's also a nice way to include people that could not attend the AMA.

Thank you For your concerns. Probably AMA will be scheduled on 16th or 17th May 2018, you will be updated confirm date via social platforms, we can surely announce confirmation date on Bitcointalk too and stay tuned for more updates.  Smiley

It's nice to see you're considering the community's suggestions. Hopefully you will also post the AMA links here.

I agree, it is important to keep track of all suggestions, no matter where they come from.

Treon Team is proud to announce the first Official Treon #AMA on May 17th at 6 pm GMT.

We would like to invite you all to join Hesham El Metainy
and Khaled Khorshid on the Treon Subreddit and Twitter to ask us anything you’d like. How can you ask questions?

• Twitter - Include #TreonAMA with your tweet to @TreonNews

• Reddit - #redditAMA - https://www.reddit.com/r/treon/comments/8jbhn9/excited_to_announce_first_treon_ama/

• YouTube Live Stream https://buff.ly/2wzKUe6
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

Do you have a chat in telegram?

Yes, You can reach us out on TG
https://t.me/TreonOfficial
Feel free to ask any question
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

when?

The pre-sale is planned to take place between 21st of May 2018 to 17th of June 2018. The ICO is going to take place between 18th of June 2018 to 17th of July 2018. Tokens are expected to be distributed within 2-4 weeks after the ICO ends.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the pre sale?

Pre-sale minimum investment amount is 0.1 ETH
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

Hi! I'm interested in when the pre-sale starts?

The pre-sale is planned to take place between 21st of May 2018 to 17th of June 2018
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

Does the user have to pay any fee when using platform?

No,There will be no additional cost for using this platform.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

I joined your telegram airdrop,when  you plan to distribute those tokens?

The ICO is going to take place between 18th of June 2018 to 17th of July 2018. Tokens are expected to be distributed within 2-4 weeks after the ICO ends.

TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

Those are agreeable things that already mentioned before, paying an utility bills is annoying, especially if the date or the place where we should pay it is in separate location. That is time consuming.
The answer of those things is this project.

Agreed! Smiley
The average utility consumers stand in queues for 20 minutes every time
they pay their bills and, they do so 3 to 4 times per month. That’s an average of 90 minutes
just queuing! Fortunately, now those queues have just got a whole lot shorter, in fact they no
longer exist thanks to Treon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: