Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84622 times)
TreonTeam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

I see in The Market Opportunity that " 3.8 billions of all global mobile users are unbanked and Treon aims to bridge the digital divide for the unbanked ". So how to bridge it?
I know it will be easier because it is paid with TXO but how mobile users can buy TXO, there are special facilities that make it easy?
If the way to buy TXO is same as buying another token in exchanges, I think it's still difficult for the unbanked

Thats a good question,how will unbanked buy TXO tokens?

The app supports FIAT money as a mode of payment along side Treon. Additionally, unbanked will be have multiple options
1- to convert directly from the app from FIAT to treon tokens
2- to use mobile vouchers as a top up method through any distribution points to add credit to their accounts
3- to do cash payments at any distribution point and immediately get credit wether in FIAT or TREON tokens into their treon app wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

You say that underbanked will be able to pay their utility bills.But how will underbanked buy their Treon tokens,to be able to pay the bills?

The app supports FIAT money as a mode of payment along side Treon. Additionally, unbanked will be have multiple options
2- to use mobile vouchers as a top up method through any distribution points to add credit to their accounts
3- to do cash payments at any distribution point and immediately get credit wether in FIAT or TREON tokens into their treon app wallet.

Can you explain this a little bit better? Thank you

Maybe we will be able to use our mobile prepaid cards,and pay utility bills that way?
Customers will download an App on their smart phones and then you can add credit to your wallet to be used for utility bill payment.
You can use a credit card, mobile operator voucher - as if for prepaid -, do a cash payment at a number of outlets and they will do a an immediate credit to your wallet. From the wallet you will have the option to pay using that FIAT money OR to use Treon Tokens for the bill payment. Alternatively, you can convert back and forth from FIAT to Treon tokens directly from your wallet and whenever you use Treon Tokens as a payment tool you receive additional benefits.

Thank you very much for your reply Smiley
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

I see in The Market Opportunity that " 3.8 billions of all global mobile users are unbanked and Treon aims to bridge the digital divide for the unbanked ". So how to bridge it?
I know it will be easier because it is paid with TXO but how mobile users can buy TXO, there are special facilities that make it easy?
If the way to buy TXO is same as buying another token in exchanges, I think it's still difficult for the unbanked

Thats a good question,how will unbanked buy TXO tokens?

Will the Treon wallet accept other coins or just the main ones?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

When can we expect some testing product out?Idea seems great,and i would really like to test it out.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Promotion is very important, especially in the ICO stage.

yes, of course, promotion is very important but competent advice on the project is also necessary (for example to explain technical aspects or more detailed business plan) - people should know in what exactly they're investing

I think some live AMA would be good idea,with core team member,either CEO or CTO,so people can get all info needed.

I see some projects also do a written overview, a transcript of the AMA, or just chose a couple of the best questions and present them with answers on their social platforms. That's also a nice way to include people that could not attend the AMA.

Thank you For your concerns. Probably AMA will be scheduled on 16th or 17th May 2018, you will be updated confirm date via social platforms, we can surely announce confirmation date on Bitcointalk too and stay tuned for more updates.  Smiley

It's nice to see you're considering the community's suggestions. Hopefully you will also post the AMA links here.

I agree, it is important to keep track of all suggestions, no matter where they come from.

Treon Team is proud to announce the first Official Treon #AMA on May 17th at 6 pm GMT.

We would like to invite you all to join Hesham El Metainy
and Khaled Khorshid on the Treon Subreddit and Twitter to ask us anything you’d like. How can you ask questions?

• Twitter - Include #TreonAMA with your tweet to @TreonNews

• Reddit - #redditAMA - https://www.reddit.com/r/treon/comments/8jbhn9/excited_to_announce_first_treon_ama/

• YouTube Live Stream https://buff.ly/2wzKUe6

I just saw on your telegram group that AMA is  actually tomorrow,May 16th,instead May 17th..How come you pushed it one day earlier ?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

yes, of course, promotion is very important but competent advice on the project is also necessary (for example to explain technical aspects or more detailed business plan) - people should know in what exactly they're investing

I think some live AMA would be good idea,with core team member,either CEO or CTO,so people can get all info needed.

I see some projects also do a written overview, a transcript of the AMA, or just chose a couple of the best questions and present them with answers on their social platforms. That's also a nice way to include people that could not attend the AMA.

Thank you For your concerns. Probably AMA will be scheduled on 16th or 17th May 2018, you will be updated confirm date via social platforms, we can surely announce confirmation date on Bitcointalk too and stay tuned for more updates.  Smiley

It's nice to see you're considering the community's suggestions. Hopefully you will also post the AMA links here.

I agree, it is important to keep track of all suggestions, no matter where they come from.

Treon Team is proud to announce the first Official Treon #AMA on May 17th at 6 pm GMT.

and Khaled Khorshid on the Treon Subreddit and Twitter to ask us anything you’d like. How can you ask questions?

• Reddit - #redditAMA - https://www.reddit.com/r/treon/comments/8jbhn9/excited_to_announce_first_treon_ama/

I just saw on your telegram group that AMA is  actually tomorrow,May 16th,instead May 17th..How come you pushed it one day earlier ?

Didn't they write that it will be one of those dates? I guess I missed the confirmation.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

when will the presale and ICO start? and about bounty campaign i see that there is allocated around 1.5Million tokens
whether that amount will remain 1.5M if the ICO or presale just reach softcap?

The pre-sale is planned to take place between 21st of May 2018 to 17th of June 2018. The ICO is going to take place between 18th of June 2018 to 17th of July 2018. Tokens are expected to be distributed within 2-4 weeks after the ICO ends.
yes , we will keep the 1.5M anyways
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

Do I have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

Yes, KYC is required before concluding the sale.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the pre sale?

Pre-sale minimum investment amount is 0.1 ETH

Thank you for the answer,and minimum set is reasonable,so many people will be able to join the sale,and its always good thing.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

Interesting project you have there ,finally something that i will actually use.

What is the price of 1 OIO during sale,is it pegged to any crypto currency?

Our price is 1 ETH= 6000 TXO, it is pegged to the price of Ethereum.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

We are starting with Asia and Africa first as we see a bigger opportunity to provide such a service and to serve the unbanked. However, we will roll our worldwide very quickly as we go.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Apart from blockchain technology, what are the benefits of this platform in view of the standard mobile application we use today to pay for bills (a.k.a mbanking)?

The benefits of standard mobile application are as following : User friendly consolidated view, Inclusion of unbanked, Management of different utility accounts, Change and Optimize consumption, Top up and Payment, Smart Notifications
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Didn't they write that it will be one of those dates? I guess I missed the confirmation.
Yes, you are Right!
As We received a lot of requests and questions, the founders decided to move #AMA for 1 day earlier - 16th May - Tomorrow
 Get Looking forward to answering your questions and getting your feedback... see you Wednesday at 6pm GMT
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

There is still about 10 days left until the ICO started.
Before that time comes, do you open some Pre-ICO for this coins?
If there is, where could I get that infos.

The pre-sale is planned to take place between 21st of May 2018 to 17th of June 2018. The ICO is going to take place between 18th of June 2018 to 17th of July 2018. Tokens are expected to be distributed within 2-4 weeks after the ICO ends.
you will have more information on https://www.treon.io/
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?

Yes, You can join bounty campaign via https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407371
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Yes, You can join bounty campaign via https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407371
Recep1995

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

rakeshsagar

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

RESERVED FOR UPDATES
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Do you accept newbie rank members for bounty campaign?
taufik999

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: