Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84622 times)
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

The prototype they have is awesome states that they can easily achieve what they are craving for. I likes the whitepaper that was with clear plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Is the bounty still going on here, waiting for news from this project and hopefully the good news that will always be given by this project, success will be achieved with satisfying results.
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I likes the whitepaper that was with clear plans. The team looks good and i think they are capable to materialise what they are looking for. The prototype they have is awesome states that they can easily achieve what they are craving for.

I am sorry that I have missed this bounty program, good luck for those who have helped disseminate this project.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Treon Completes the Development of its MVP for Telco Utilities. Our development team officially completed the development and testing of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for telecom utilities.

Announcement: Treon Extends its ICO Dates to December 31, Adopts Deflationary Model that Benefits Buyers
Read more news here: https://www.treon.io/

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

there are still 63% of the 429 million tokens, and that is still very much, there is no half of their total supply sold, hopefully TREON can maximize their sales, because I see the TREON project is very good to revolutionize crypto

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lonesomestranger

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Treon Completes the Development of its Android App

Treon’s development team officially completed the development of the customer-facing Android application for telecom utilities customers https://t.co/LfXoLduwFV

Estonia, 29 October 2018: Treon (TXO), provider of the world’s first “Utilities Token” created to manage and pay for telecom, energy, and water usage, achieved an important milestone during its current ICO: Treon’s development team officially completed the development of the customer-facing Android application for telecom utilities customers.

Treon enables telecom consumers to manage and settle their subscriptions. At the core of the Treon solution is a robust feature-rich software layer that securely exposes the network intelligence to a simple user interface with a comprehensive Dashboard to view and control their telecom subscription.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

How are you doing with this project? Has sales been going on here successfully, sorry I did not take part in this project so I want to know the developments about this project.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Treon - Smartest Way to Manage and Pay Your Utility Bills - Anytime, Anywhere

Treon combines the best of both worlds: the reliability of the blockchain and the convenience of traditional payment methods. Treon is creating a world, where you can monitor different usage of our utilities through one consolidated dashboard. Where you can forget about the hidden costs, bank fees, and the risks of relying on the banks and corporations. Every time a person settles the utility bill, you will unlock a new benefit related to its preference!

Watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=xGXoNQOKEQU

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

How are you doing with this project? Has sales been going on here successfully, sorry I did not take part in this project so I want to know the developments about this project.

Treon team extended the sale until 31.12 2018.Smart move,as you have to adapt to this bad market situation,its not easy for any ICO at the moment.But Treon has good team,good idea and i think they will make it.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Why is the token sale period so long? It was initially supposed to end of July 2018.
How much ETH has the team raised till now?
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:12:24 AM

the extent to which this project is now running, whether the sale has taken place here, what is the total amount of sales obtained in this project, let me know how far the project is running now.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

Why is the token sale period so long? It was initially supposed to end of July 2018.

the extent to which this project is now running, whether the sale has taken place here, what is the total amount of sales obtained in this project, let me know how far the project is running now.

Token sale already ended on December 31, and dev also said that the distribution of tokens for investors was ongoing
I dont know how much ETH was raised but in the telegram dev says more than 28M Tokens was sold and ICO price is 6000 TXO / 1 ETH without bonus
if you need more info I suggest you ask in telegram only because dev is more active there Wink
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:04:46 AM

Token sale already ended on December 31, and dev also said that the distribution of tokens for investors was ongoing
I dont know how much ETH was raised but in the telegram dev says more than 28M Tokens was sold and ICO price is 6000 TXO / 1 ETH without bonus
if you need more info I suggest you ask in telegram only because dev is more active there Wink

good news if the distribution is growing here, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results that will be obtained by the participants as well as expected token will provide many benefits later. Cheesy Cheesy
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:20:21 AM

good news if the distribution is growing here, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results that will be obtained by the participants as well as expected token will provide many benefits later. Cheesy Cheesy
I hope the promised tokens enter the market at a high price so that the results obtained by the participants are in accordance with their hard work. Always hope for the best.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:36:23 PM

Just got my token I almost forgot this token, because the list of the bounties I've had are deleted but glad that they have reached their cap and they will burn the remaining token, we are in a bear market, hopefully, the price will not have an impact on the current market situation.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:34:57 PM

I'm glad that they are sending bounty hunters shares now, some of the coins I'm promoting last year are still locked waiting for the market to get better, I don't know why they have to wait for the market to get better, when it will get better eventually, they should just proceed sending people their rewards and get these in the market for investors.

maxusnef

Activity: 245
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:56:57 AM

Hello! Bounty topic is closed for comment. I only got tokens for facebook. Tell me please, when will the tokens be added for twitter?
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:14:34 AM

waiting for listed in good exchange  Wink Wink

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:30:23 AM

Hello! Bounty topic is closed for comment. I only got tokens for facebook. Tell me please, when will the tokens be added for twitter?
distribution is still going on so you don't need to worry myself also still not got mine Cheesy

waiting for listed in good exchange  Wink Wink
The developer said the token will be listed on the market at the end of this quarter
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:33:09 AM

I just got it in their telegram channel

We are pleased to announce that TXO IS NOW ENLISTED ON THE BITCRATIC EXCHANGE !

As part of the Treon roadmap and promised by the founders and team to enlist TXO on exchanges during the first quarter after the end of the ICO (i.e., before April 2019), the team has delivered this major milestone. TXO is now tradable on Bitcratic. It is the first of many exchanges in the pipeline.
https://twitter.com/bitcratic/status/1090491197930463232

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: