Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84620 times)
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

What most important things about this project is, this will simplified the struggle in utility bill payment menthod.
Since the old way doesn't feel so nice to do, just as everyone has said before.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

I see in The Market Opportunity that " 3.8 billions of all global mobile users are unbanked and Treon aims to bridge the digital divide for the unbanked ". So how to bridge it?
I know it will be easier because it is paid with TXO but how mobile users can buy TXO, there are special facilities that make it easy?
If the way to buy TXO is same as buying another token in exchanges, I think it's still difficult for the unbanked
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

I see in The Market Opportunity that " 3.8 billions of all global mobile users are unbanked and Treon aims to bridge the digital divide for the unbanked ". So how to bridge it?
I know it will be easier because it is paid with TXO but how mobile users can buy TXO, there are special facilities that make it easy?
If the way to buy TXO is same as buying another token in exchanges, I think it's still difficult for the unbanked

Thats a good question,how will unbanked buy TXO tokens?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Just found out about this project, and it's still in the beginning. I'll definitely follow!
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Interesting Treon review,check it out!

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/treon-ico-txo-token/
S3cco

Activity: 2025
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

Treon – The First Tokenized Universal Utility Payment Platform Based on The Blockchain is Set to Launch The ICO Pre-Sale on May 21st:
https://bitcoingarden.org/treon-the-first-tokenized-universal-utility-payment-platform-based-on-the-blockchain/

Blockchain Technology and the use of cryptocurrency have made their way into almost every facet of day-to-day life. It was only a matter of time before blockchain technology would be tapped for use in the payment of utility bills. The time has come, and ‘Treon’ is going to introduce a tokenized utility payment platform to the world and its much anticipated ICO Pre-Sale is scheduled for May 21st, 2018. ‘Treon’ is actually creating a new paradigm in the way consumers worldwide will be able to pay for utilities such as telecom, energy and water.

‘Treon’ takes the form of a user-friendly mobile app and digital wallet that enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. This disruptive technology will make everybody’s life hassle-free, eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies or queuing in long lines and avoid all the processing fees when settling utility bills through a bank account. The ‘Treon’ token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

Treon – The First Tokenized Universal Utility Payment Platform Based on The Blockchain is Set to Launch The ICO Pre-Sale on May 21st:
https://bitcoingarden.org/treon-the-first-tokenized-universal-utility-payment-platform-based-on-the-blockchain/

Blockchain Technology and the use of cryptocurrency have made their way into almost every facet of day-to-day life. It was only a matter of time before blockchain technology would be tapped for use in the payment of utility bills. The time has come, and ‘Treon’ is going to introduce a tokenized utility payment platform to the world and its much anticipated ICO Pre-Sale is scheduled for May 21st, 2018. ‘Treon’ is actually creating a new paradigm in the way consumers worldwide will be able to pay for utilities such as telecom, energy and water.

‘Treon’ takes the form of a user-friendly mobile app and digital wallet that enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. This disruptive technology will make everybody’s life hassle-free, eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies or queuing in long lines and avoid all the processing fees when settling utility bills through a bank account. The ‘Treon’ token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills....

Spreading the word! And it's a great short informative article for us who are new to the project.
mungi1969

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

excellent Bounty scheme
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Those are agreeable things that already mentioned before, paying an utility bills is annoying, especially if the date or the place where we should pay it is in separate location. That is time consuming.
The answer of those things is this project.

Absolutely, time is the most valuable coin, a platform that can save us some time is certainly worth the attention.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

I assume that they will start in several countries, it would be hard to expect this to be applied all over the world given that numerous obstacles at the beginning, but I may be mistaken Smiley
EDVED

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

What most important things about this project is, this will simplified the struggle in utility bill payment menthod.
Since the old way doesn't feel so nice to do, just as everyone has said before.

What do you exactly mean by this, some crypto based project or the old school way of paying the utility bills ? Grin
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Does this mean that the platform is only intended for those who do not already have a bnaking mobile application on their mobile phone Huh
CryptoExtrem

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Good project.
If you want android wallet , our team can make it:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Regards.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Does this mean that the platform is only intended for those who do not already have a bnaking mobile application on their mobile phone Huh

I believe it is intended to those who want to avoid payment through banking services.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

Interesting concept. I will have to checkout the whitepaper for more details.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Now this is really taking crypto to the next level. And it seems to me like the objective is to go global.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

many interesting option in project. will be back with questions once I learned more about the project
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

many interesting option in project. will be back with questions once I learned more about the project

There is a bunch of info in the whitepaper, but I haven't been able to check if they have any videos available.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

Good project.
If you want android wallet , our team can make it:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Regards.

Since team is perfectly able to make this complex application, im sure wallet wont be an issue.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: