Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84622 times)
TreonTeam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Can you tell where is the Treon team located?

You will have better detailed information on https://www.treon.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

What are the benefits for companies that decide to sign deal  with Treon?

I guess they are offered lower fees for paying the services...

Can they really make a living from lowering fees? From what will they then get paid?

They can if they have a couple of bigger clients under their wing.

Well, fees will still exist, only by reducing them they will obviously attract more companies and users.

Yes they will become more competitive but how will the smaller fees impact the maintenance cost for the project.

from web site: The savings will reach up to 80% on the existing transaction fees with the introduction of Treon tokens (TXO) that will incur considerably lower bank or credit card commissions and/or fees.

how is so much saving possible?

...saving up to 80% is possible only if some use TREON tokens....i guess that how Huh

Utility providers will benefit from 2 things:

1.  Reduced transaction fee cost replacing the typical credit card charge with an almost 80% savings by using Treon as we offer a marginal transaction fee in comparison to Credit cards.

2.   Utility providers will also benefit by moving all their cross- trade agreements (Agreements they have with their partners, distributors and the whole eco-system) to the blockchain to bring cost efficiency and timely payments to their operations. 

Treon revenue streams are coming in from transactional fees (all Utilities) and distribution margins ( mainly from Telecom). The Utility market serves billions of people so by offering better service with smarter tool while working on reasonable transaction fee and distribution margins the Business case is very positive and has significant growth potential.

By replacing the Credit card as a typical payment tool for customers, the savings go to almost 80% as currently credit card issuers charge 2.5% transaction fee to utility companies while Treon will offer the same service for 0.5%
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Yes, once the ICO is over we will list Treon on major exchanges, in fact we have been working on evaluating different prominent exchanges and their different criteria to insure we work with the leading ones.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I heared that there was AMA yesterday,do you plan to release some article with questions and answers?

Yes, we are going to release the different Q&A and related articles as well.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

I heared that there was AMA yesterday,do you plan to release some article with questions and answers?

Thanks! I think it will charge discussions in this thread even more.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Yes, once the ICO is over we will list Treon on major exchanges, in fact we have been working on evaluating different prominent exchanges and their different criteria to insure we work with the leading ones.

That's a good strategy - better to be on a few of the better ones - saves money and time.
EDVED

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Thanks! I think it will charge discussions in this thread even more.

I agree, a lot of people expect some new information.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

That's a good strategy - better to be on a few of the better ones - saves money and time.

But maybe smaller exchanges can offer some deals the bigger ones don't.
Bacara

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

True, but I believe it is better to begin with a smaller number of exchange, especially with the leading ones,and later it is easy to expand.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

What are the benefits for companies that decide to sign deal  with Treon?

I guess they are offered lower fees for paying the services...

Can they really make a living from lowering fees? From what will they then get paid?

They can if they have a couple of bigger clients under their wing.

Well, fees will still exist, only by reducing them they will obviously attract more companies and users.

Yes they will become more competitive but how will the smaller fees impact the maintenance cost for the project.

from web site: The savings will reach up to 80% on the existing transaction fees with the introduction of Treon tokens (TXO) that will incur considerably lower bank or credit card commissions and/or fees.

how is so much saving possible?

...saving up to 80% is possible only if some use TREON tokens....i guess that how Huh

Utility providers will benefit from 2 things:

1.  Reduced transaction fee cost replacing the typical credit card charge with an almost 80% savings by using Treon as we offer a marginal transaction fee in comparison to Credit cards.

2.   Utility providers will also benefit by moving all their cross- trade agreements (Agreements they have with their partners, distributors and the whole eco-system) to the blockchain to bring cost efficiency and timely payments to their operations. 

Treon revenue streams are coming in from transactional fees (all Utilities) and distribution margins ( mainly from Telecom). The Utility market serves billions of people so by offering better service with smarter tool while working on reasonable transaction fee and distribution margins the Business case is very positive and has significant growth potential.

By replacing the Credit card as a typical payment tool for customers, the savings go to almost 80% as currently credit card issuers charge 2.5% transaction fee to utility companies while Treon will offer the same service for 0.5%

So with a fee service, the main source of income will be from the contract you sign with Telecom companies. Thanks for explaining
cmdr1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

True, but I believe it is better to begin with a smaller number of exchange, especially with the leading ones,and later it is easy to expand.

I think this project will have no problem getting listed ln the big exchanges. It is a solid idea and as far as I can see a solid team behind it.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

I think this project will have no problem getting listed ln the big exchanges. It is a solid idea and as far as I can see a solid team behind it.

I know some ICOs had trouble becouse they were listed on the wrong exchanges so this is no joke. Hope they have someone that knows whats the best way to go about this.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

Given the potential of the project, there will be no problem with getting listed in major exchanges.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

I see that sale started today,how much you raised so far?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Given the potential of the project, there will be no problem with getting listed in major exchanges.

Yes,i think the same,im sure Treon will get listed on top exchanges
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

I see that sale started today,whats the max amount one can invest?
BexPro

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

Interesting project to look forward to...Best of Luck Folks...
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

I see that sale started today,whats the max amount one can invest?

Maximum amount is 65 ETH
descuri

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Yes,i think the same,im sure Treon will get listed on top exchanges

There is no doubt they will be succesful on exchanges. if they are listed on a couple of exchanges that is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: