Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84622 times)
kolibri58

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Thank you for reminding us that we can always check the first page Wink
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Where you plan to start once project goes live?

Well, the next step is to enlist tokens on crypto exchanges.

Hopefully big ones like Binance and Bittrex

How come everyone is always aiming for the big ones? I'm sure that some of the smaller ones could give good deals to both the project and the users. I wouldn't dissmiss those exchanges.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

progress in this project very well, and I hope the project will always be progressing better than it is now. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, so that this project can give results that do not disappoint.
I saw it like that too, and I really hope this project can run smoothly until the expected targets could be achieved.
It is true, and with good progress on this, certainly shows that indeed all the team worked hard and cooperated very well so that they can reach the target.
There is no doubt about it. all the people working in the project, will certainly do the job my best so that the project could always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.

I wonder how the team is doing sale -wise. Maybe it is going pretty well so they will soon have some great updates for us.

28 million TXO sold so far,and if you know that ratio is 1 ETH=6000 TXO i would say that sale is going pretty good so far

Sales go great, and we have to consider that they are still in pre-ico phase.

...which ends in 10 days, followed by ICO until 27th July, so the target is not questionable.

Yes, the counter is steadily counting down. Seems like we have a lot of time to participate still...

Undoubtedly, there is enough time, this is just an indication of how much sales are doing good at this point Cheesy
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

How come everyone is always aiming for the big ones? I'm sure that some of the smaller ones could give good deals to both the project and the users. I wouldn't dissmiss those exchanges.

the bigger ones offer more options for trade and give people some additional sense of security.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

progress in this project very well, and I hope the project will always be progressing better than it is now. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, so that this project can give results that do not disappoint.
I saw it like that too, and I really hope this project can run smoothly until the expected targets could be achieved.
It is true, and with good progress on this, certainly shows that indeed all the team worked hard and cooperated very well so that they can reach the target.
There is no doubt about it. all the people working in the project, will certainly do the job my best so that the project could always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.

I wonder how the team is doing sale -wise. Maybe it is going pretty well so they will soon have some great updates for us.

28 million TXO sold so far,and if you know that ratio is 1 ETH=6000 TXO i would say that sale is going pretty good so far

Sales go great, and we have to consider that they are still in pre-ico phase.

...which ends in 10 days, followed by ICO until 27th July, so the target is not questionable.

Yes, the counter is steadily counting down. Seems like we have a lot of time to participate still...

I've heard some great reviews about the projects from some friends... seems like it is catching on.

Can you share it with us?  Smiley
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

the bigger ones offer more options for trade and give people some additional sense of security.

...and because these exchange are reliable and have customer support.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

I agree. Traders get more support and reliability from the bigger exchanges.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I agree, reliability is very important thus that provides security and trust.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Whats the current bonus if i join the sale?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Bonus depends on the amount you are ready to invest.Minimum is 0.1 ETH.

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

And this is the bonus structure for pre sale phase 2,that lasts till June 17th,after that bonus goes down,so better join now during presale.
descuri

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Ofcourse. From what I hear there is a great amount of trust for this project. I hope they can keep it that way.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

And this is the bonus structure for pre sale phase 2,that lasts till June 17th,after that bonus goes down,so better join now during presale.

Thanks for sharing this. How long until the tokens are visible?
subhajit3

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Often token are locked not visibile in wallet for period of time.
Bacara

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Given the number of sold tokens this far, investors have recognized the quality of the project.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Given the number of sold tokens this far, investors have recognized the quality of the project.

Maybe the question was directed at the visibility of the tokens in the wallet after purchase?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Below 2.5 ETH-15% bonus
2.5 – 4 ETH-20% bonus
Above 4 ETH-25% bonus

Maybe the question was directed at the visibility of the tokens in the wallet after purchase?

I think so, this will have to be answered by someone from the team  Smiley
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Ofcourse. From what I hear there is a great amount of trust for this project. I hope they can keep it that way.

Since all goes well, I do not see why it would not continue in this direction Smiley
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

Since all goes well, I do not see why it would not continue in this direction Smiley

Well there are a number of reasons why everything could go south but a bunch of it can be prevented if the team is keeping a close eye on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: