Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1816 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

My money is literally on IOTA to go to the moon. I have put more into my IOTA investment than anything else. I have invested small amounts in a bunch of coins and tokens including Bitcoin, Etherium, EOS, NEO, Tron, Verge, and about 10 others. I chose to put more into IOTA because I think there is a huge amount of potential there and I was able to buy most of my coins between 40 cents and 70 cents last year. I feel like I got in early enough to hopefully make some money.
Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

tomocoin and Universa
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

My money is literally on IOTA to go to the moon. I have put more into my IOTA investment than anything else. I have invested small amounts in a bunch of coins and tokens including Bitcoin, Etherium, EOS, NEO, Tron, Verge, and about 10 others. I chose to put more into IOTA because I think there is a huge amount of potential there and I was able to buy most of my coins between 40 cents and 70 cents last year. I feel like I got in early enough to hopefully make some money.

Good choice, I thought to buy when it came under $1 but i invested that money in ADA and steller. today really i am feeling very sad missed an opertunity to make a good profit in just 1 month of time. I think now already it increased a lot buying IOTA at present price is not worth it's my opinion. EOS is also booming your portfolio is really impressive.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

These hours are very important for Altcoins investors, if the price of Bitcoin comes to $ 10,000, big sales might come. If the price of bitcoin goes up to $ 10,000, I guess the prices of Altcoins will still fall.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

If you are a crypto lovers you believe that there's a possibility that all coins in crypto currencies community was increase their value at the right time. You are confident to invest without any doubt, because you trust crypto currency trends in the market. Me as a crypto currency users I believe that all coins are increasing and reach the moon, actually almost all coins now in the market cap are increasing trends.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

We are just getting out of the strong correction at the beginning of the year and it is still not very convenient to say that we are going through a strong rise in the market but we could take a position in some currencies that have strong projects and that are more stable thinking in the future. I think litecoin and monero could give the big surprise for the end of the years, with very good prices
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Its sitting around $3.2 now. IMO, that's only a pump. Seems it will be back to their initial price below than $1 soon. There is no way a token price could be pumped and stable more than 5x for long time.

And there's your first mistake my friend, Speedcash is not a token, there never was an ICO.  There is hardly any marketing and still it has strong support.  It's a fully functional coin with almost daily improvements.  At the moment the price is still 2.9.  It was a steep rise and of course it will go down sometimes, but given all the information (development, supply, support, no one willing to dump) I can see speedcash go much much higher.  Go check the facts.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

SAFEX is on a lunar trajectory.

- Privacy coin
- anonymous marketplace
- unique emission curve for Safex Cash
- 5% commission fee for the marketplace
- DIVIDENDS (distribution of commission fee) to token holders who stake their tokens

It is moving to its own blockchain before early July, there will be an airdrop of Safex Cash to SAFEX token holders who hold tokens before the transition to the new blockchain, and mining of Safex Cash will then commence, in preparation of the Safex Marketplace going live before Black Friday.

New Roadmap was released yesterday: https://safex.io/roadmap
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

I personally trying to watch zero coin which is not very popular but for me its  very perspective.this coin is fork of the Zcash,therefore anonymity and security is their priority.at the same time there is very interesting detail for traders-circulation  supply (today its just ~3-4 million,I don’t remember it exactly) so it has a very good perspective.also i have just discovered iost token which is very unique too.
Anyway there are too many unique coins with brighter future than other clone coins,In additional I advice you to read more about xem its very useful coin too...
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

Personally main part of my portfolio consists of Bitcoin (35%) and Ethereum (20%). With 10-15% of my money I trade for short term period. The rest of the money I invested in coins like IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash.
As far as you have bitcoin by your side, you are going to grab some good profits with time. This coin has the ability to change life of its holder dramatically. I will advise you to increase the percentage of BTC if possible. More BTC means more profit. In case of Ethereum, the profits are confirmed too but that amount won’t be a big one even after holding for long. But it is a good choice.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

BTCP
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Consider what i monitoring at the market, i'll choose BTC and ETH of course, And for new coins i'll pick MONERO, XMR, IGNIS, NXT. That all i need to be my hold coins.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Look for coins with a still low capitalization and with a good technological base. For example wan, ncash,nebl. In a year you will see a minimum of x5

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

What are your picks?

these days are really good days for alts

btc dominance went down to %36 percents.

until btc ln came stay on alts

thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Bitcoin rises rapidly most coin also rises rapidly up to the month, hopefully this will last in some time, one coin that has a great chance to go to the month of Ethereum.
Hansey

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Based on development I would say Aeternity (AE) and Gulden (NLG) this summer.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Neo Tron and IOTA all these coins which are anticipated to reach moon this year because of updates they have this year to reach for their technology updates as per their roadmap and blockchain innovation and tie-ups all anticipated us to reach new highs this year
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Actually after a long time crypto market is increasing and too many alts are pumping.
I think it's all about pumping time. I believe this will be a stability year.  
Yeah, it has really been a long time considering since when the bear market started. I believe it is high time the mooning actually started. I am holding some pretty good coins which I cannot start mentioning all anyway, but I believe that Enigma, COSS, ADB and TRX are my own personal targets for this year and hopefully they all turn out as expected.

I know it is nothing new anyway as most altcoins always get to have their season, and this time around, let's see if we are going to keep seeing new ATH on some of them.
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

I have a nice stake in LISK. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. An actual blockchain with amazing use case.
matrix50

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

most of alts went up, hope this will continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: