Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts that are going to the moon  (Read 1816 times)
katherin_panini

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

I think that would be EOS and NEO. I just focused on the altcoins in the top 30 and I'm sure the two altcoins will be pumped in late 2018.
But the EOS will outperform NEO because I know EOS is more potential than NEO and gets a lot of attention from sharks. This will be a good opportunity for long term investment.

That's what we need from the altcoins--a good long term investment. A lot of them are being pumped n dumped as the speculators run in one door and out the other. That's why it's such a gamble sometimes. How can someone know the long term integrity of an altcoin? There's potential for a lot of shadow play with these things.

In the times when bitcoin is low, it's best not to get desperate and try to look for a quick profit. Hold on tight and look for the long termers
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

I would better recommend you to pay attention at NEO and Cardano that are very good platforms: thus, the coins will be growing. I will pick IOTA as well. And kick token and maybe eidoo.
Neo, eos and eidoo are my picks coin that will go to the moon this year. Eidoo has a solid team they can able to enhance the project. Well on kick is also good to have price is slowly increasing.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Yes, in principle, any cryptocurrency that has currently lost a lot in its market value will rise at the end of the year.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

I think that would be EOS and NEO. I just focused on the altcoins in the top 30 and I'm sure the two altcoins will be pumped in late 2018.
But the EOS will outperform NEO because I know EOS is more potential than NEO and gets a lot of attention from sharks. This will be a good opportunity for long term investment.

Bro, watching the regress of NEO, I cannot believe that it is exactly this altcoin that is ready to go to the Moon in the nearest time. I can guess that IOTA can show the progress. I also believe in Komodo, Ontology, and ADA.
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

No baby. Look at bitcoin dominance. It still so high so far. Just waiting for some major altcoins to sign a reversal before we enter the market.
mboileau

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

Is not entirely true because if you see the current market trend then altcoins are in a terrible bleeding phase we can see that buy the leader of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency maker ethereum has gone from a  valuation f 15500 us to a staggering valuation of 473 USD as of this moment
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

I think that Ethereum is going to grow very much. There are many prerequisites and work done for this. I think it's outgrowing Bitcoin.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

it's true for the past few months since the beginning of last year the market has deteriorated more and more and all the coins have dropped dramatically, maybe that is the impact of the bear market, but if you look at the current situation, almost all coins have increased quite high, maybe rumors about a market recovery will actually take place at the end of this year, and this is a sign the market is recovering
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

I think that this is Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash, Dash, and of course Bitcoin . But investing money in them, do not hope for instant payback and a quick profit. You will have to have patience and endurance, and undoubtedly, in the medium term, the invested funds will not only pay off but also bring income.
Kingsingle

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Now I see that altcoin is going to hell, it seems to be right, but in the time now it is best to buy the coin, that would be better for you.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

There is an unknown Alt which is going beyond the moon, and that is Vectorspace AI:

https://vectorspace.ai/

Recently launched and under the radar, it has a big future.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

In my mind, Bitcoin is always the most prosperous cryptocurrency. If I choose among the altcoins, then I might choose ETH and XRP!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
liveyourlife

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

NEO, Dash, Ethereum classic, any of these cryptocurrencies. It is also worth paying attention to the less well-known, but with significant potential.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

I strongly believe in altcoins which is built within the hand of professional. There's some kinds of excitement in myself for looking the token by exchanger from example BNB from binance, or KCS from kucoin. They have the basis and foundation. It means no matter times it takes, their token would always be needed.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

Dash
Azzwhupine

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

ADA and Ontology will do well. For smaller caps: HOT and pchain
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Super bullish on SpectreCoin cause of a new algorithm in Q1 2019

Lots of coins can stake, but is there a single coin that give you anonymous awards, while you're hiding your private balance in secret?
Nope

Spectrecoin will do just that:
Proof-of-Stealth algo

Basically it will allow you to stake on private anonymous stealth addresses with anonymous PoS rewards
Going to become first ever in Crypto space to do that

And that is called USP (unique selling proposition)

Boom!

I am out
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

No dounbts about that but firstly BTC has to start its upward movement. When it happens altcoin will start to grow, dont loose the chance to enter your favorite one as it is the bottom!!
Has already purchased Qtum, SkyChain and Ubex. All are sleeping giants from my point of view
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

No dounbts about that but firstly BTC has to start its upward movement. When it happens altcoin will start to grow, dont loose the chance to enter your favorite one as it is the bottom!!
Has already purchased Qtum, SkyChain and Ubex. All are sleeping giants from my point of view
SkyChain it is SKCH that are traded on IDEX currently? If so then it is very sleeping giant Grin
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

SkyChain it is SKCH that are traded on IDEX currently? If so then it is very sleeping giant Grin
idex.market/eth/skch  - yes, here is it.
As for now it is not very popular, true. But it is impossible to get a fortune with the tokens that everyone know about it. That does not work like that.
Ubex is the bright example of that. ICO is still ongoing but token is already on exchnages with x3.5 price. It was unknown later but now it abounds in beauty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: