Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency  (Read 1729 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

With that being said i dont think bitcoin is the most useful crypto because it does not provide the functions that a coin like ethereum does.

Bitcoin offers that what people want it to offer, which is a store of value, and a way to move value back and forth. If we also take into consideration that lightning network offers people far more usability as currency, there is nothing else that people can ask for. On top of that, if the need is there, and only when the need is really there, new features could be implemented one way or another, so it's not that there won't ever be a change. The main point of importance however is that while altcoins do offer more features, the majority of the people don't actually use them, so they can be seen as gimmicks. In easy terms, what's the point of these features when people don't actually use them?
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Yeah it is likely only a question of time until bitcoin will be dethroned, because there are regularly coming new and promising ICO projects on the market. However, I do not use telegram and have no idea about what internal currency you speak? Can it only be used when you are logged in to telegram? Do you think internal currencies will dethrone bitcoin?
Nitnit13

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

It's a lot of social media who want to block bitcoin. But bitcoin has a lot to know so it can be said too late to block bitcoin in social media. Already many people are investing in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will be at the top as soon as possible.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

It's a lot of social media who want to block bitcoin. But bitcoin has a lot to know so it can be said too late to block bitcoin in social media. Already many people are investing in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will be at the top as soon as possible.
but if that happens it will impact the bitcoin price, maybe the bitcoin price will drop if it happens.
I hope that does not happen so the bitcoin price keeps increasing.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I think it is  good news. If telegram, amazon,google facebook etc create crypto currency, it will effect the crypto market.  Crypto Currency is the future currency. so, they should create or accept crypto coin.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned
I think the future of cryptocurrency could very well become the standard technology adopted by central banks around the world for creating their respective digital currencies. If the current general interest continues on this high note, we can say with certainty that there is a great future for crypto-currencies.
The world  currency  will  directed towards new  technology which is crypto currency, because  we are  heading paperless society  and eventually fiat  will become extinct.
These wordings are great. Really I am so agreed with this one statement that we are heading toward a paperless society. People often don’t say such rather they say we will be seeing the bitcoins eliminating paper money very soon. However this isn’t right. It will take big and long time for us to go near that time when there would be no paper money in society and everything would be digital.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

Another NOOB post ,where this people coming from whos just posting even without formal knowledge aout the issue..

Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ?
Yep I've heard that ICO and there was a scam that rotates before the official announcement from telegram. This was my latest update about them.
Telegram has raised a total of $1.7 billion from its two pre-ICO sales.
After the ICO they seem to be silent, anyone that does have more recent news about them and reliable source?
Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future
Each ICO has been the next big trend for their investors.
Google and facebook? remember what they did? Google Follows Facebook In Banning Cryptocurrency Ads.
About amazon there's some light and positivity.
Amazon Sees Bitcoin Use Case in Data Marketplaces

Bitcoin will be dethroned
You are too overwhelmed so you came up to this idea which was possible in your opinion. You need to take a break and some rest.

Maybe the men has taking lots of smokes this past weeks or so,thats why hes mind is in the air floating..

Bitcoin will never be dethroned,not this soon and not for the next 10 years
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

Maybe the men has taking lots of smokes this past weeks or so,thats why hes mind is in the air floating..

Bitcoin will never be dethroned,not this soon and not for the next 10 years
He may invested to what he is talking and he wants to get attention to get more potential investors for a better pump for his own benefit.
These people doesn't give to think and to say that something will dethrone bitcoin, they will never stop and they will never realize that there's no altcoin that can pull down the king.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency are bright because of their technology called blockchain that we can use in order to make new ideas or make possibilities to this world that all of the people can benefit from. Cryptocurrency are one of the powerful creation through these years and we should become serious for this cryptocurrency in order to not miss this opportunity.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

We don't know what the future lies ahead for the cryptocurrency and entirety of cryptoworld but as long as the demand of people remains to bitcoin in particular, then i think everything will be fine too because we already know the significance of bitcoin and its existence in the cryptoworld.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Cryptocurrency has a bright future. Decentralised and hybrid apps will take over the market in the coming years. For that you need to be prepared to have some cryptocurrencies in your kitty. Very soon companies might even start paying salaries in bitcoin/ethers or other cryptocurrencies.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

Cryptocurrency has a bright future. Decentralised and hybrid apps will take over the market in the coming years. For that you need to be prepared to have some cryptocurrencies in your kitty. Very soon companies might even start paying salaries in bitcoin/ethers or other cryptocurrencies.

Good luck to those internal crypto though. Bitcoin will always be the face of crypto as well as ether and other well establishes alts. If btc will be dethroned then it will be by another alt behind it. If we talk about the future of crypto, it's going to be more like crypto is the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Is that true? to be honest I just found out about this. If it is true the world of cryptocurrency will certainly be met by many rivals who seek to popularize their coin. As a result the world of crypto become more interesting and certainly more and more investors who are interested to invest here.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

No one knows and anyone who claim that he/ she know is a liar. Let's just seize the moment of great possibilities in this industry

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

I think it will not happen, bitcoin is the strongest coin and it is not easy for other coins to beat bitcoin, and I think bitcoin will remain the main coin in crypto.

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

But the striking difference between banks with bitcoin is that, in bitcoin there is no central authority managing that fantastic database. While the bank database can be edited unilaterally to change the amount of money available, and that often happens. Sometimes it can benefit you and sometimes not.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

I think that when the government generally accept cryptocurrencies then the future of crptocurrencies begin.
It can go forward without the approval of the Government, cryptocurrencies future begins when the bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, it doesn't need to approve or be backed by the Government cause nobody can uphold a decentralized currency, let their official create their own useless tokens or altcoins, approval or just a recognition can make the innovation in haste, it always falls from the cryptocurrency community and the adoptors.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Yes, the telegram project is expected to become a huge success and thus I will be investing in it. It already got a good user base and that is free promotion for their project.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

When internet came in existence any one thought that it will be necessary?our ancestors thought that a device (cell phone)will be best medium for communication over all the globe.So crypto currency is also latest technology and majority of people unaware about it and the day is not far crypto will be commonly used.
It always take time for a new technology to be adopted all over the world, it doesn't matter how good it is even some of the best technologies took a lot of time to be adopted, just look at the Internet it has been around since the 70s but it wasn't until the 90s where we began to see people using the Internet in a widespread manner, now 2 decades later the Internet is an integral part of our lives, bitcoin has only existed for one decade and its adoption is going to skyrocket in the next decade or two and then people will not understand why it took so long to be adopted but that is just the way things work.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Bitcoin has always been and will be the first in the crypto currency. His technology puts him in first place among other currencies. I think he will remain the leading currency in kriptornke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: