Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2497 times)
harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

I think the right strategy is to sell a part of your coins, when the price made 2x, than other part, when the price made 3x etc. So just sell your coins in parts
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

Best option for hold is buying more BTC/ETH and hold them till 2019. I'm kinda pessimistic about quick profits
If you are planning for holding of the crypto currencies for an year or so, then I will suggest you to go for buying of the bitcoins and that do nothing but holding of all the bitcoins which you have bought for as long as you could because of the reason that doing so will surely help you in having some good earning at the end as the market value of the bitcoin is and will keep on going up in the future.
4Bergerfa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

Bitcoins prices keeps on increasing and they are the best at their lows.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

I don't want to complicate things on my end so I just buy bitcoin and few altcoins and that's it. But as far as holding the best coins, for me it is still bitcoin. But my problem is that I can only hold for 6 months, Lol. I guess I have to dump some and take home the profits.

I really admire those investors who can hold for at least a year. Probably, they just bought a ton and just totally forget about it and just comeback after 1 year to check their investments.

As for altcoins, Ethereum is a good one to hold as well. Its currently above $700 and I'm pretty sure that it will reach another all-time-high this year, above $1200-$1500.

When the price low we should go and invest on the coin which has potential to bump bigger in the market. Most of the fails to invest on the correct time. I really would like to invest the fund on BTC and ETH all the time.
For the few weeks dump in the market. Already we are seeing the high mining difficulty from the people who ever mining ethereum. Now please invest your all fiat cash and make money out of it guys. Do not trouble yourself when the coins bumped back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Best option for hold is buying more BTC/ETH and hold them till 2019. I'm kinda pessimistic about quick profits
Yes bitcoin is best choice to hold for long time as much as possible I think same as last year price of bitcoin will rise at the end of 2018 so better if we keep on holding, don’t thing about selling it, at this stage as growing price is positive sign about bitcoin price, 2019 will be an year of bitcoin so I will just observe the situation if it will be suitable time to sell I will sell but if not then I will keep on holding my bitcoin safely in my bitcoin wallet for a few years to get a better profit.
Holding is obviously suitable for long term investors and it is not like they have a better choice anyway. The only choice that could be better is to learn how to trade which would require some dedication on their path as well. However, the market generally is complex and if you want to be holding, you better want to be holding a potential coin with bitcoin being the top notch. As long as you have a guarantee that what you hold will give you something good based on its real life usage and demand in the long run, then it should.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

If you are planning for holding of the crypto currencies for an year or so, then I will suggest you to go for buying of the bitcoins and that do nothing but holding of all the bitcoins which you have bought for as long as you could because of the reason that doing so will surely help you in having some good earning at the end as the market value of the bitcoin is and will keep on going up in the future.
Some sources of information Shows such a news, in which Mr. GOX again tries to sell more bitcoin on the market. Perhaps this served as another fall of the market, which is trying to stabilize with all its forces. No one can predict the state of the market until the end of 2018. But the situation looks pretty bad.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

That's how you assess a coin, it's during their lows. I get why you said that they are at the best at their lows. It's a chance for everyone who refrain buying at the peak and know how to control their emotion.
This isn't only about holding but it's also about buying while you are holding but if you wish to hold during those low times, it's your preference and we have different strategies that we think is/are effective to us/individuals that allows us to make much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

To say bluntly, I don't like how this year goes. Cryptos are coming into real life with all there meetups and conferences, but price is just stabilazing and not rocketing. I feel like I will have to hold coins from 2018 till 2019.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the center of it all, but it does not have to be only bitcoin. It is important as an investor to always study the market and then be able to buy during those periods when the trend is switching up. A lot of people do not usually get to do this since they do not have the knowledge and would rather just buy and hold for the long term, but for those who can, they will always stand the chance of getting the best from their holding by trading it.
JORDAN1805

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

se trata de una moneda con una altísima fluctuación de su valor de cambio. Si bien actualmente se encuentra en una tendencia al alza (al super alza, podríamos decir), ha tenido períodos en los que ha perdido mucho valor, e incluso estos altibajos se repiten en períodos de tiempo muy cortos. Esto puede ser muy interesante para personas que deseen comprar bitcoins en el presente y venderlos más adelante, especulando con su valor. Si realmente el sistema sobrevive, es de esperar que las bitcoins ganen valor, especialmente cuanto más nos acerquemos al número máximo de monedas en circulación. Pero también hay que ser conscientes de que esto conlleva un enorme riesgo, al ser un experimento tecnológico-económico que prácticamente acaba de nacer.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

HOW TO HOLD COINS IN 2018?

what ever year it is, there are simple thing to do.

1. invest in ICO or buy in market.
2. transfer in to wallet like MEW if it is ERC20 or NOEN if nep5
3. if you want to have more security, you keep it in offline wallet like trezor!
4. leave it there and forget you have it for a long time.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

HOW TO HOLD COINS IN 2018?

what ever year it is, there are simple thing to do.

1. invest in ICO or buy in market.
2. transfer in to wallet like MEW if it is ERC20 or NOEN if nep5
3. if you want to have more security, you keep it in offline wallet like trezor!
4. leave it there and forget you have it for a long time.
I see that your first one is right and it will be profitable. But we need knowledge. If only for storage then we need a purse. Or we can hold a long term coin such as BTC, ETH, NEO, XRP. We are the most potential currencies.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Yes now a day’s bitcoin is at increasing price and more investors are switching to bitcoin which is making the price very high so let it be high and increasing more and more, buy now and hold I am sure you will earn from it, same as 2017 price of bitcoin will rise once again at the end of 2018, so hold and don’t sell it till panic lower price is for buying not for selling it.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the center of it all, but it does not have to be only bitcoin. It is important as an investor to always study the market and then be able to buy during those periods when the trend is switching up. A lot of people do not usually get to do this since they do not have the knowledge and would rather just buy and hold for the long term, but for those who can, they will always stand the chance of getting the best from their holding by trading it.
There are so many things which you need to consider before even getting into the world pf the crypto currencies and that choice of the right wallet where you will then be placing all your crypto coins is one of the most important thing which you need to study before making any kind of investment. Once you have made some choice, you then go for placing all your crypto coins in that wallet for as long as you want.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

In my opinion Coins to hold in 2018 are security tokens and blockchain platforms thats  are fast and scalable. beside those utility tokens with that's provides divident can also be counted for long term hold.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

In my opinion Coins to hold in 2018 are security tokens and blockchain platforms thats  are fast and scalable. beside those utility tokens with that's provides divident can also be counted for long term hold.

I think to hold a coin we need the only one thing is patience level if you lose patient level then all are going wrong so follow this steps not only for bitcoin but also in other fields.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

I think to hold a coin we need the only one thing is patience level if you lose patient level then all are going wrong so follow this steps not only for bitcoin but also in other fields.
Why is that? You can just buy and dont think about them. Set yourself a time,  for example  two years, and that's it.
colibrimxber

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

If we study the behavior of the different crypto coins since the time this year has started, we will not be able to see some good results as the market value of most of the crypto coins have only fallen but now, things are getting little better and that the market value of the coins is improving. You just need to buy some good coins and then do nothing but putting all of them in your wallet for as long as you could so that you can then manage to make more money.
[/quote]

Hi, only because the market colapsed after the too quick rise one, two or three ups and downs won't be enough to stabilise the market before it can heal in a normal rate. I think we will see those ups and downs for months. Furthermore you won't foreseen what difficulties arise if you fight the old powers and what chances may arise from big players finally jumping on the train.

If you look 10 years ago, what big players share the markets, look 50 years ago and IBM have had 70% market share...gone...windoes and yahoo....gone almost. There will be change but not without waves.
bye Brenda
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

Your point of view as bitcoin is not only a currency you will have to be patience for but also there are a lot of jobs and investments that you will earn high amount of profit only by keeping patience and hold. Bitcoin is best currency for you if you are having patience and you go to hold your investment for long time, patience actually increasing your profit by protecting you from selling your bitcoin at panic so you earn more with patience.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

On the experience of last year I can say that it is better to keep coins from 1 to 3 months. But this market is rapidly changing and you need to manage to adjust to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: