Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2500 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

For this period the best way to hodl is to swing trade. Buy the dip and fling at any sign of pump
Agreed best way of getting through this dip is holding till it gets high,  if you are thinking about holding of your bitcoin I would suggest you to buy some coin as well, after that do nothing but just holding your bitcoin you have bought to hold, because doing so will surely give you good amount of profit, as at the end of 2108 price of bitcoin will start pumping high.
indeed many people believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will pump high, the best decision for now that is by holding bitcoin and some can be used to be more developed by doing short-term trading to get a little profit
I am one of them I truest bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get better with holding it till the end of 2018, but I think it is better to hold your coin for long term, because day trading or short term trading needs a lot of skills and a lot of time to become expert, try to trade for long term it will give you good profit have patience till the end of year you will earn good profit.
It is very easy to hold your bitcoin in 2018. Forget about your bitcoin investment till the end of this year and never try to look the price of bitcoin or Altcoin. Don’t think of profit and loss and show that you have never invested in cryptocurrency.

This will be a big surprise for you when you look the price in 2019. If you are lucky you will be millionaire, if not then forget about your coins forever.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Hold with a purpose and time frame. Crypto market are so volatile we didn't know when it go up and down. If you hold coin both short and long term much better if you have a target price to reach so that you are aware if it reach that price you can now sell your coins and earn profit.
Kunaguero94

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

In my opinion the coin TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA will have a promising future in 2018. I spent a lot of time to find out the general information about those coins. I also hold some ADA and TRX coin I hope they will boom later this year
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

YEah it's true the market is so volatile it's to tell if it will move up or down... even when trying to use strategies it doesn't always work either. But then you can make profit out of volatility. If you are holding guess all you can do then is assess, see what is value for hte coin then hold onto it until your specified exit point. Either way you have to always do your own research and this is not financial advice.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. So stay with market.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

For this period the best way to hodl is to swing trade. Buy the dip and fling at any sign of pump
Agreed best way of getting through this dip is holding till it gets high,  if you are thinking about holding of your bitcoin I would suggest you to buy some coin as well, after that do nothing but just holding your bitcoin you have bought to hold, because doing so will surely give you good amount of profit, as at the end of 2108 price of bitcoin will start pumping high.
indeed many people believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will pump high, the best decision for now that is by holding bitcoin and some can be used to be more developed by doing short-term trading to get a little profit
I am one of them I truest bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get better with holding it till the end of 2018, but I think it is better to hold your coin for long term, because day trading or short term trading needs a lot of skills and a lot of time to become expert, try to trade for long term it will give you good profit have patience till the end of year you will earn good profit.
It is very easy to hold your bitcoin in 2018. Forget about your bitcoin investment till the end of this year and never try to look the price of bitcoin or Altcoin. Don’t think of profit and loss and show that you have never invested in cryptocurrency.

This will be a big surprise for you when you look the price in 2019. If you are lucky you will be millionaire, if not then forget about your coins forever.
This is really a good idea we should forget about our investment for long term so it will not make us sell early to gt better and high profit, holding is the best choice for all of us, if you are worry about the market situation then I would suggest you not to be worry just buy some bitcoin ad hold it for long time as I have never seen any other investment higher in profit and safer in holding than bitcoin so keep on holding fearlessly it will surely rise only.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

How to hold coins in 2018? It is still the same, the way to hold it then just still do it if how you are doing it currently. If you have other job and earning bitcoin is just your extra income, then it is easy for you to hold all your bitcoin because you have the income that you can use for your daily needs.
Yes, the way how you hold before just do it again. I mean is doesn't matter on what kind of holding you make but the most important is don't spend any of your holding until it goes back to its price. I you have any way of earning like signature campaign you should use a little bit portion of it for your expenses.
If you have invested extra money in crypto then holding is easy otherwise it is difficult to keep your coins in your wallet for long time. When you need money and you can arrange without selling your holdings then you can keep your coins as long as you want but if it is your compulsion to sell your coins and without that you cannot survive then it is difficult to your coins. Holding and selling depends upon the need.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

I think bitcoin coin price go to high in 2018.  I hope bitcoin price suddenly pump in july.  any coin get you buy and take it your private site or wallet and whenever it price goes to up then you should not hold it instant sell right now.
The market has so much volatility and Bitcoin is being overwhelmed by many investors but for me at this moment the cryptocurrency market is very reasonable. If investing in Bitcoin at this time, the risk is the lowest and the chance for Bitcoin to increase sharply at the end of the year is huge.
If you want to make more and more money in the future and you have dreams which you want to fulfill from bitcoin earnings then forget about your holding for long time and never check the price. This will help you hold your coins for long time, atleast till the end of this year. if you are impatient then you cannot hold your coins for long time because this world is not for emotional people.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

I have come understand that the greatest problem bedeviling the crypto world is trust. No one trust the system or any coins. People are always afraid to hold because of numerous uncertainties. Holding any coin should be at individuals discretion.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

How long should we hold coins?
In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.

Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".

As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices

The criteria to assess a coin:
1. General information about that coin
2. The purpose of generating the coin
3. The dev team (do more or say much)?
4. What is the current product? In what stage?
5. Are there existing customers? Potential customers?
6. Vision of future coin? Is it realistic or just expressed in words?
7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.

You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!

So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

This year's 2018 is good for TRX, ADA, XVG and XRP or another popular currency that is falling right now, because I think they will be raising the bitcoin this 2018.

I too agree you have some good coins for holding them in long-term because there are some other coins where can hold them like NEO, EOS, IOTA AE etc. If you look for shorterm then defenitely you might loose value because every altcoin completely depends on the price of Bitcoin.
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

Do not give too much to reading about trade and technical analysis. A lot of information can sometimes be harmful. And never again trade on someone else's analyst! If the analyst gave the correct forecast for the week, this does not mean that he is able to predict correctly every week, for several years.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

It depends on what I'm holding.
I like to gamble with some of my earnings on exchanges to try and get extra profits.
Some I just lock for the long term interest.
IvyLiang

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

I want to know how to hold the coins and what to do with the coins?
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

I think bitcoin coin price go to high in 2018.  I hope bitcoin price suddenly pump in july.  any coin get you buy and take it your private site or wallet and whenever it price goes to up then you should not hold it instant sell right now.
It will be good time to sell your coin if you find the price of bitcoin getting high, everyone want to get profit so if they will find the price of bitcoin getting high so surely they will be agree to sell it, but I think instead of selling in July, it will be good to sell at the end of 2018, now a day we can bitcoin has started to rise and it will be more than 20k for holding it till the end of 2018.
This is the right to hold your coins because the price is growing again and if you hold your coins for some more time you will make huge profits. Don’t try to sell your coins for low price if you don’t need money for your daily needs. This is not the right time for selling bitcoin. You should never look the price until you decide to sell your coins. This is the right way to hold your coins.
Dillnoon

Activity: 27
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

This is really a good idea we should forget about our investment for long term so it will not make us sell early to gt better and high profit, holding is the best choice for all of us, if you are worry about the market situation then I would suggest you not to be worry just buy some bitcoin ad hold it for long time as I have never seen any other investment higher in profit and safer in holding than bitcoin so keep on holding fearlessly it will surely rise only.
Great. We should equip ourselves with the skills to adapt to this market, enough knowledge to conquer them. Must have faith and not be hurried, although can still hold their position to succeed. This is science, not game of chance, so we consider all actions in this field to achieve good goals.
mandro

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

How to hold coins in 2018? It is still the same, the way to hold it then just still do it if how you are doing it currently. If you have other job and earning bitcoin is just your extra income, then it is easy for you to hold all your bitcoin because you have the income that you can use for your daily needs.
Yes, the way how you hold before just do it again. I mean is doesn't matter on what kind of holding you make but the most important is don't spend any of your holding until it goes back to its price. I you have any way of earning like signature campaign you should use a little bit portion of it for your expenses.
If you have invested extra money in crypto then holding is easy otherwise it is difficult to keep your coins in your wallet for long time. When you need money and you can arrange without selling your holdings then you can keep your coins as long as you want but if it is your compulsion to sell your coins and without that you cannot survive then it is difficult to your coins. Holding and selling depends upon the need.
You're right. When participating in this market need to prepare themselves before joining, when difficulties do not sell them. Strong stance, in order to have a good market, people have to obey their laws, so that we can go far to achieve our goals. Smiley
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

A good and complete explanation, I like to read your writing, can motivate me to be more thorough and careful when I decide to invest, sometimes seeing falling prices makes me want to give up and leave it. But I realize, it will not be possible this coin continues to fall, there must be a time to rise again. I'm sure of that.
Yes its price will again high and if its price continuously fall so it will rapidly high and that's why you should never be panic and hold it for its high price and be patience, so if you want to hold your coin for urgent need so you should hold it for 2 months in 2018 and that's why you can hold it till the 2018 because its price will more high and profitable and you can do everything in its profit.

Also invest what you can afford to lose otherwise you will be always looking at your investment and the minutes the price goes down, you are tempted to sell it and may suffer a lost. 2 months is just a short period, in my opinion, I think you should hold on it at least for the next 6 months and see how your investment grows or not. Its really tough to just hold on your coins, that's why we always says that we need a lot of focus and not be emotional.
Holding is not a problem, earning is a problem. People are thinking to find ways to earn more and more bitcoin and you are talking how to hold coins. You should not check the price of bitcoin till the end of this year and forget about your holding. In the start of 2019 you can check bitcoin price. if you think that the profit is more than 30% then sell your holding.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

You do everything right. I also spend a lot of time reading news about this or that coin. If I thoughtlessly bought all the coins in a row and held them, then I would have accumulated a whole bunch of unnecessary garbage. Although it's already in my wallet from my early participation in different airdrops. Now there's just no reason to sell good coins, they need to be held. And need to do this at least until the end of this year.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Great. We should equip ourselves with the skills to adapt to this market, enough knowledge to conquer them. Must have faith and not be hurried, although can still hold their position to succeed. This is science, not game of chance, so we consider all actions in this field to achieve good goals.
Many people invest in cryptocurrency and see it but a quick win-loss gambler and feel extremely disappointed when losing money. I think it is wise to identify the mentality when you start investing because this will help you to invest long term in this market and grow with it.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

Holding coins means to have balls that is not really easy to crack during earthquakes. If you have just set your mind for a long term hold, then i think that's enough for you to not be shaken during the calamity. Just think that you are investing nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: