Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hold coins in 2018  (Read 2497 times)
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

For this period the best way to hodl is to swing trade. Buy the dip and fling at any sign of pump
Agreed best way of getting through this dip is holding till it gets high,  if you are thinking about holding of your bitcoin I would suggest you to buy some coin as well, after that do nothing but just holding your bitcoin you have bought to hold, because doing so will surely give you good amount of profit, as at the end of 2108 price of bitcoin will start pumping high.
indeed many people believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will pump high, the best decision for now that is by holding bitcoin and some can be used to be more developed by doing short-term trading to get a little profit
I am one of them I truest bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get better with holding it till the end of 2018, but I think it is better to hold your coin for long term, because day trading or short term trading needs a lot of skills and a lot of time to become expert, try to trade for long term it will give you good profit have patience till the end of year you will earn good profit.
It is very easy to hold your bitcoin in 2018. Forget about your bitcoin investment till the end of this year and never try to look the price of bitcoin or Altcoin. Don’t think of profit and loss and show that you have never invested in cryptocurrency.

This will be a big surprise for you when you look the price in 2019. If you are lucky you will be millionaire, if not then forget about your coins forever.
This is really a good idea we should forget about our investment for long term so it will not make us sell early to gt better and high profit, holding is the best choice for all of us, if you are worry about the market situation then I would suggest you not to be worry just buy some bitcoin ad hold it for long time as I have never seen any other investment higher in profit and safer in holding than bitcoin so keep on holding fearlessly it will surely rise only.
Great. We should equip ourselves with the skills to adapt to this market, enough knowledge to conquer them. Must have faith and not be hurried, although can still hold their position to succeed. This is science, not game of chance, so we consider all actions in this field to achieve good goals.
Many people invest in cryptocurrency and see it but a quick win-loss gambler and feel extremely disappointed when losing money. I think it is wise to identify the mentality when you start investing because this will help you to invest long term in this market and grow with it.
This is normal to hold your coins in this worst situation of the market. The price these days is very low and selling in this situation means losing your money. It is better to hold your coins till the price grow again and recover all deficits. People invest their money to earn more and no to lose their capital. It will disappoint you and you will never invest in bitcoin again.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

No one knows which coin will explode in 2018 or thereafter, it all depends on the market situation. If you invest in altcoin it also comes with great risk because many altcoins will lose value in a few years, but even coins like DOGE will be in use for the long term so it may be safe to invest coin.
and myself save the DOGE Grin
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

To hold a coins is depend on your belief, if you know it well you will hold for sure. Like for example Xem/Nem this alts is one of the coins which is good to hold in long term. Because it has a strong community, always giving updates to their community and a stable company too. Meaning, you must hold if there are some investors really love it and the buy support is strong not weak. This is for my opinion only.
Many people think that holding is easy but if the previous crash showed something to us is that holding is only possible if you understand why you invested your money in the first place, many people invested in bitcoin and other coins just thinking about the money and then when the price began to crash they understood they did not knew why they were here and now they lost money as a result of their impulsive decisions.

Smiley Keeping will always give us good money but we have to be very careful about which currency we have to invest. Choosing a potential currency will always help us make more money but it must be long term otherwise you will not make much money. Be careful.
zoperdal

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

İn this year we just have to watch and hold coins. There will be no huge growth this year, maybe there will be a downward slide.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

It always seems good to find a very good ICO project when you have the criteria on finding it. Like in this statement you must know why the coin is built the purpose of it is very important they aren't just made because they have money it is because they can do better than any coin. A better work. Holding coins in this year will be difficult so better to follow these steps.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

No one knows which coin will explode in 2018 or after that,it all depends on the market situation.If you invest on the altcoin it also comes with great risks because many altcoin will lose its value in years,but coin like DOGE is in the use for long so it might b a safe coin to invest.BUt I always go with bitcoin and investing on altcoin is just wasting of time in my opinion.

I'm beginning to read people having hope in doge coin , I'm being surprised about it but it will be nice.

On the other side you are saying you think altcoin is waste of time but dogecoin is also altcoin.
Can you read that again,in my opinion I said because I always wanted to invest on bitcoin.But people are making money from altcoins too but I don't see crypto as investment so I invest only on bitcoin whatsoever.
I think holding a coin in 2018 will be great. by seeing the development that is present in this increasing coin will be more supported and also make it so good and become a coin that is able to produce an expensive price in the future. so it is great to hold the coins in the future to achieve a price that is quite expensive in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

No one knows which coin will explode in 2018 or after that,it all depends on the market situation.If you invest on the altcoin it also comes with great risks because many altcoin will lose its value in years,but coin like DOGE is in the use for long so it might b a safe coin to invest.BUt I always go with bitcoin and investing on altcoin is just wasting of time in my opinion.

I'm beginning to read people having hope in doge coin , I'm being surprised about it but it will be nice.

On the other side you are saying you think altcoin is waste of time but dogecoin is also altcoin.
Can you read that again,in my opinion I said because I always wanted to invest on bitcoin.But people are making money from altcoins too but I don't see crypto as investment so I invest only on bitcoin whatsoever.
Yes, I agree You can hold altcoin that you think is good and can get a good profit because there are many people who hold altcoin now because waiting for altcoin and Bitcoin prices back because you know for yourself if the price Altcoin always follow the bitcoin until now

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

Thank you for the further explanation on what is best ways to evaluate a coin to hold. It will be a great help especially for those investors that is holding coins just in FOMO. They better view this post in order to use their further evaluation and not instincts to invest.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

to hold the Altcoin in 2018 will be very profitable with the ability to grow coins in 2018 is so increasing ability to generate more profits by investing. so it's great to rely on the coins and make it a pretty big profit going forward.

cryptophilia002

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

seems like youre overthinking it a bit. Cryptocurrency is still in speculation, so there's no sure way to tell if a project is going to succeed even with good reputation and concept. What I suggest though is you invest a little in each project, diversification is the only key to minimize your losses and maximize your chances of holding an amount of any great project that you wanted.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

How long should we hold coins?
In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.
Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".
As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices
I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.
You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!
So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

Attention! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
DanSukker

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

To hold a coins is depend on your belief, if you know it well you will hold for sure. Like for example Xem/Nem this alts is one of the coins which is good to hold in long term. Because it has a strong community, always giving updates to their community and a stable company too. Meaning, you must hold if there are some investors really love it and the buy support is strong not weak. This is for my opinion only.
Yeah same with sibcoin and its the one of my reasons not to sell the coins right now
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

How long should we hold coins?
In the past 3 weeks, despite all the risks, many investors have hold a large number of coins such as TRX, XVG, XRP, ADA, etc. ranging from good to bad coins including DGB, DOGE.

Getting back a little bit with the psychology of human beings: we are always afraid but very pleasure when others talk about profit. When some coin prices are falling, you only see the negative things in it: "It will surely keep falling, so it’s better to stay away". When it turns back up: "It will plunge again sooner or later?" But when it's high up then: "It will no longer fall".

As an investor, you will have to understand a coin before investing money in it. You should evaluate and consider everything before making the decision to buy and hold for a long term (for 6 months to 1 year , or at least 3 months for the most impatient investors). Because one cycle of increase / decrease of a coin usually lasts for 2 months, understanding coin will give you confidence, psychological preparedness before facing the falling prices

The criteria to assess a coin:
1. General information about that coin
2. The purpose of generating the coin
3. The dev team (do more or say much)?
4. What is the current product? In what stage?
5. Are there existing customers? Potential customers?
6. Vision of future coin? Is it realistic or just expressed in words?
7. Scalability?  Can it be accepted by the public? Is it possible to apply to everyday life?

I spend little time tracking the prices. Most of the time is spent on reading news, evaluating coins to make investment decisions. I also spend only 10-15 minutes on technical analysis (It’s not because I view it as unimportant, I’m just get used to it). As a result, I have bought a lot of coin at a very good price. I bought when you were there saying: how can it increase again. I left you far behind, at present, it is greatly safe for all my investments because my investment value has increased by several to tens of times.

You can say whatever in case of rising price, even when you invest in shitcoin. However, when the price falls this low, my balance seems to keep stable thanks to my calculation and comprehensive knowledge about coins. Once investing in a coin, I strongly believe in its future. I choose the right time to buy more coins without any fear of risk!

So how long to hold coins? The answer is that you go learn more thoroughly and comprehensively about the coins you want to invest in and make your decisions.

Especially attracted by Ripple. The transfer of money in this crypt is so fast and cheap that it has already attracted the attention of banking structures of different countries. The ether also has a high demand. After his "birth", this crypt quickly gained momentum, so confidently burst into the top three, staying there for a long time.
chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

I'm already waiting when I will go into the norm to implant chips in people, that will make life much easier, that all payments would be just a crypto currency, but here is one minus- the living in this future will be more dangerous  Undecided
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

seems like youre overthinking it a bit. Cryptocurrency is still in speculation, so there's no sure way to tell if a project is going to succeed even with good reputation and concept. What I suggest though is you invest a little in each project, diversification is the only key to minimize your losses and maximize your chances of holding an amount of any great project that you wanted.
The market of cryptocurrencies is risky but we cannot invest blindly in every project just for the sake of diversification, make sure the project you are investing at least is not a scam, make a very deep investigation about the developers to try to find if they are real people or not, if there is real people behind the project and they are willing to reveal their identities and put their reputations at stake it is possible to invest in that project and give them a chance, but if you find out those are fake profiles then that is a scam and you should never invest in it.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

For,i will hold my coins until end of 2018,because in my own views bitcoin too much increase during every last month of the year. I also buy ethereum,and ibhave also some dogecoin in my wallet. I'll just keep it safe and waiting the day it increase more which i can earn a lot of profit without doing anything just holding for long term.
Yes,You can hold your coin right now because currently, the prices of altcoin and bitcoin have not yet returned, especially since the market price has not yet stabilized, so now you are better off holding the altcoin that you have until everything is stable and profitable again.

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

to hold a coin is indeed very capable of bringing considerable profit. the ability to develop coins does increase quite well. so as to generate considerable profit will greatly help us in the future to achieve greater profit. other than that it is for the coins held in the future with various variations of its development.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

You need to have strong faith in your coins. Holding will not be a very hard task for you because you know that deep inside, it will succeed in the end. It goes up and down but you don't care because you only see it reaching the finish line.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

this is bad strategy right now I think. I prefer ICO investment, you analyze all stuff and then invest in, get you roi and move forward, interested in upcoming Kelvin Blockchain.
Holding of the coins is the safest way of making any kind of the investment as this will never let you lose your money if you are having some good control over your emotions and that you are staying stronger when it comes to that of holding of your nerves at tough times. all you need is that you have to look for some safe wallet and then you have to buy the coins which can help you in having more earning.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

For this period the best way to hodl is to swing trade. Buy the dip and fling at any sign of pump
Agreed best way of getting through this dip is holding till it gets high,  if you are thinking about holding of your bitcoin I would suggest you to buy some coin as well, after that do nothing but just holding your bitcoin you have bought to hold, because doing so will surely give you good amount of profit, as at the end of 2108 price of bitcoin will start pumping high.
indeed many people believe that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will pump high, the best decision for now that is by holding bitcoin and some can be used to be more developed by doing short-term trading to get a little profit
I am one of them I truest bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get better with holding it till the end of 2018, but I think it is better to hold your coin for long term, because day trading or short term trading needs a lot of skills and a lot of time to become expert, try to trade for long term it will give you good profit have patience till the end of year you will earn good profit.
It is very easy to hold your bitcoin in 2018. Forget about your bitcoin investment till the end of this year and never try to look the price of bitcoin or Altcoin. Don’t think of profit and loss and show that you have never invested in cryptocurrency.

This will be a big surprise for you when you look the price in 2019. If you are lucky you will be millionaire, if not then forget about your coins forever.
This is really a good idea we should forget about our investment for long term so it will not make us sell early to gt better and high profit, holding is the best choice for all of us, if you are worry about the market situation then I would suggest you not to be worry just buy some bitcoin ad hold it for long time as I have never seen any other investment higher in profit and safer in holding than bitcoin so keep on holding fearlessly it will surely rise only.
Great. We should equip ourselves with the skills to adapt to this market, enough knowledge to conquer them. Must have faith and not be hurried, although can still hold their position to succeed. This is science, not game of chance, so we consider all actions in this field to achieve good goals.
Many people invest in cryptocurrency and see it but a quick win-loss gambler and feel extremely disappointed when losing money. I think it is wise to identify the mentality when you start investing because this will help you to invest long term in this market and grow with it.
This is normal to hold your coins in this worst situation of the market. The price these days is very low and selling in this situation means losing your money. It is better to hold your coins till the price grow again and recover all deficits. People invest their money to earn more and no to lose their capital. It will disappoint you and you will never invest in bitcoin again.
You know the price of bitcoins low and selling means to lose your money. I think nobody wants to lose his money besides everyone wants to earn as much as he can and for this he will have to hold bitcoin for long time. Don’t look the price daily and forget about your investment for some time. In the future you will be happy to see the growth in the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: