Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5135 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

I think, in investment world become greed is good because we want maximizing our profits. You have good choice coin to invest because that coin you choose have potential profits in the future
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

I think that on the growth of the market you can take a loan and buy Bitcoin or Eth, but ... The loan should be small, which you can pay within 1 year, and you need to buy only Bitcoin or Eth, do not rely on the altcoyins! They behave inadequately!
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

I think that on the growth of the market you can take a loan and buy Bitcoin or Eth, but ... The loan should be small, which you can pay within 1 year, and you need to buy only Bitcoin or Eth, do not rely on the altcoyins! They behave inadequately!
I think buying crypto for credit money is very dangerous and unreasonable. I do not recommend doing this, because at any moment the market can go down.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Of course I want more coins, but I do not have such a greed feeling as you do. Investing in crypto-currencies is a good idea, but I consider it insane, take out loans and buy crypto-currencies, because the market is unstable and in a flash you can lose everything.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

I would not take a Bank loan to invest in cryptocurrency. moreover, the market is unpredictable now.
Mask4real

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Guy, if I had 10 times more capital than you do, I'd buy more of those coins you listed. Buying the dip has always been the surest way to make quick profits in crypto and its obvious that you sure know your onions.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

my advice, don't be too greedy by buying many types of coins. it would be better to hold a single coin but with a large amount. of course with consideration of its long-term prospects. for example etherum
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

I wouldn't advice anyone to take a loan from bank just to buy crypto. that's not a good investment as you don't know where crypto is heading and you'll end up paying interest. It's stable but still very volatile. Invest your own money instead

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

do not invest if you do not have enough opportunities. it is necessary to realize that there is a huge chance to get nothing in the end

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

in General, a very good option. but I would never do that because I'm not so confident in myself, and especially in the crypto currency to put everything

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Taking a loan for an investment is a risky idea in my opinion as this space is very new and the projects you mentioned are although great but you never what can happen overnight in crypto because of 1 bad news from any side so you don't want to be in that vulnerable position  where any impact on your portfolio will lead to a disaster in your personal life.

play safe mate that is what I would suggest.
jayo89

Activity: 180

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

if you are so confident in your financial capabilities, then, of course, take a risk. but I'd better not do that, because anything can happen

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

I think you're doing this for nothing. cryptocurrencies are not so stable and reliable to hope for such a large loan and take it to the kridit. it can be very bad for you to end even after the minimum fall
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Every business in life is a function of risk and many see it as greed, but to think of feet is not greed, but to move next level in life and also becoming richer, secondly crypto currency has set up these great opportunity to excel.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

The thirst to get more coins is one thing that is natural to a passionate crypto investor, We always want to get more and hope that its the next big thing, wishing all the time that we had more of  coin we passed by sometimes back, its natural, But taking a loan from a bank to invest in cryptocurrency is suicidal, The crypto market is not only volatile and unpredictable but also one f the high risk investment options, nothing is  guaranteed in crypto, and you may find it tough to pay back the loan.

Bitcoin to the moon
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Greed in the field of crypto-currencies is something really terrible, probably it is tantamount to panic, these are the emotions that kill your deposit, then people are surprised that they generally remain without money.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

do not invest if you do not have enough opportunities. it is necessary to realize that there is a huge chance to get nothing in the end

There’s a lot of opportunities in cryptoworld, so better to grab some opportunities and be ready for the risk. Be greedy to take opportunities with cryptocurrency but alway know when to stop so you will not be broke in the future.
oluwatuyideborah

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Never invest what you can afford to lose is the number 1  law in cryptocurrency. Taking a loan to invest in a volatile market is very risky, look at zclassic and learn a lesson from there. Stay safe
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

I do not think you should take a loan from the bank to invest in crypto because you cannot predict what will happen to you investment as crypto is volatile. You might think you will be able to meet up with the conditions given by the bank and the otherwise will be the case. Just be good with the ones you bought already and as they grow, you can decide to invest more because you should only invest with your spare money and not the moan you got on loan.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

I am scared when others are greedy! Cryptographic currency risk may exceed your estimate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: