Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 08:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5148 times)
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
greed is a basic of human characteristic.
so I think we're all greedy in every aspect, not only in cryptocurrency market.
it's very important to control that
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Green market is the best thing that could happen to us. I think it's because of him that I'm still here. Thanks to him, I got so much money and still remain here in anticipation of a huge explosion
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

I also have a great desire to buy as many coins as possible, but I really appreciate the financial possibilities and I understand that I should refrain from this. Like many other users, I strongly recommend you not to take money on credit, and invest them in cryptocurrency.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

I notice some greed for myself when I buy another batch of coins. I want to invest more money in the hope that the cryptocurrency will grow and then I can earn good money. It’s good that I keep track of such thoughts and still can approach investing wisely.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Should not take a loan. what if the price goes down? I think if you want to invest in crypto, you should use money that you are not using in everyday. because the price of crypto is very volatile and very risky. Please think carefully
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Crypto greed is a very strong factor affecting earnings. In my experience, if not greedy, then always in the final amount of earnings will be higher. This is very noticeable in day trading.
shanghai

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Margins from the Altcoins Bitcoin is huge. So when we hold it and always expect a high price. Mainly so at the wrong decision or impatient times can make us anger. This can be said is the greed in the crypto market with investors.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies as well as financial markets do not like greedy. If you understand it late, you risk being left without a Deposit. Naked and barefoot.

Exactly. If you are greedy, you are more likely to lose all your money. Invest only those funds that you do not mind losing.

Golden Rule! Many newcomers in crypto have neglected this rule and have lost everything, left without money, but acquiring a dislike for cryptocurrency. I believe that each person should be able to analyze their own actions and be responsible for them.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

The land of fertility is the place to name the crypto market and we all want to get a lot of Altcoins. When you have a lot of Altcoins you will have Bitcoin and will have a lot of money. So the attraction from the crypto market is great for all of us.
  I agree with you to all 100%. But so far I have not found this gold mine) And already lost hope of finding it
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Your current article only feels like anyone making the effort to influence people to spend in loose change that you've expended in. More like the advert. Anyway, what we are saying is pretty pure. If you identify that the cost of your loose change is inclined way up, you could then bum out over pertaining to certainly not committing over you've got. This can be a thing you should try for you to struggle, however, In addition, you may be using an enormous decline.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

indeed there are many people who have greedy nature bro. but I myself am still trying to eliminate the greedy nature, bro. because of the experience that I got since investing because I was greedy I finally suffered a substantial loss.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Cryptocurrencies as well as financial markets do not like greedy. If you understand it late, you risk being left without a Deposit. Naked and barefoot.

Exactly. If you are greedy, you are more likely to lose all your money. Invest only those funds that you do not mind losing.

Golden Rule! Many newcomers in crypto have neglected this rule and have lost everything, left without money, but acquiring a dislike for cryptocurrency. I believe that each person should be able to analyze their own actions and be responsible for them.

Many people are greedy. Many newcomers have come to this market. They have never invested their money. They did not know many of the rules of investing. But on the other hand, they bought a lot of experience for this money.

iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

I feel the same. But we have to control ourselves.)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

not always based on personal decisions, I see the latest developments in their coins and communicate with their respective telegram communities.

Feelings of greed disappear if indeed the price development in one day is too ordinary, this can be seen from every chat that the holder does in the official social media of each coin. wiser if we know the details of the hype that occurs because all data is clear and it is impossible for price fluctuations to rise and fall without cause.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

WELL, first you of course need to be able to enter and exit the Onet especially hard time right now , but I think we should get coins for large spills!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Where there is room for deception and fraud, there are always greedy people ... they will deceive people until they are punished.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

This greed is the very resource that will always exist, I support people. who consider it the same and it has always been clear that this is exactly the way the markets that function today are arranged.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

The net of all the coins that you trust even though it's a small amount but if you believe one day it will change you everything. just as in bitcoin people may not believe because of something new and still rarely done by many people, now maybe there are people who are sorry for not deciding on investments and some are successful because of their great decisions
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

This greed is the very resource that will always exist, I support people. who consider it the same and it has always been clear that this is exactly the way the markets that function today are arranged.
How can you call greed as a resource?  Greed is something you should forget forever if you want to achieve results in the cryptocurrency market.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

Individual we all know how we feel concerning this particular issue am human and sometimes i want more and more but considering the other side of the wanting i could run into debts and lose out on the investment whic would bring frustration on me so i control myself and play within my capacity thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: