Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5135 times)
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Greed and cryptocurrencies are two concepts that are not interrelated. Greed is good only if you bought Bitcoin five years ago when it cost 100$ and still do not want to sell your Bitcoins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Don't try to collect loan to buy crypto it's too risky crypto is too volatile to risk collecting loan to buy it. What if you couldn't make 2x or 3x you want to use to pay back only put what you can afford to lose my 2 satoshi for you.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

So if you haven't changed your plan, I feel that you should lose a lot of money now. I have been trying to persuade my friends not to lend money to invest in coins.

I hope he didn't take a loan from the bank to invest into cryptocurrency. If he did, it would be very very bad for him now.
No one can predict the future, maybe the market will stay at this price for a few years.
I just invest by my saving money only, the money that will not impact to my life even if I lose it, so I can hold my coins for a long time
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Greed on the one hand today is the engine of the market, on the other hand the market today is very fragile and it is greed today that can ruin your deposit, so I’ll just say that now it's best to be patient.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

I think almost every person's has do the same like you doing. I take loan too from my sister for investing in crypto, already bought ETH in August and hope in the end of december ETH will bounce back more than 400$.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

My greed only different is I wanted to get a larger earnings in a short time and because of that, I bought a top for this I'm sorry
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

All coins that you bought are great. I would recommend to look at ZRX and NEO. They both are very perspective and will moon, when the market recovers. If I am not mistaking ZRX is the first coin that was added to Coinbase.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Well that is a nice idea but have you thought of things not going as you planned, what will you do?. That is why its not advisable to go for loan into crypto due to it volatile nature but  invest the amount you could lose should things go wrong.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Actually, when you buy a lot of coins, one of them most possibly will make a profit and cover losses on the other coins. But you should not take unnecessary risks, buy cheap coins only.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Actually, when you buy a lot of coins, one of them most possibly will make a profit and cover losses on the other coins. But you should not take unnecessary risks, buy cheap coins only.
The profit that is received on most coin eliminate greed if they cash the money out. If they don't move on then they will feel greedy with their investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
Your plan sounded nice but I hope you didn't take that 50k loan - all coins have sharply dropped, and nobody knows when these x2-3 could take place (but you still have to pay a monthly bank interest, right?). I suppose no sudden and quick movements should be done now, unless you are 100% sure that this or that coin will be sold several time more comparing to its original price.

Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Yes, especially when I go into the negative I want to buy and buy coins , and because of this, I often went into the negative, so now I'm more studying trading indicators

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

Greed is a huge problem for anyone. To buy cryptocurrency you need to be very careful. You can't live in dreams.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

So if you haven't changed your plan, I feel that you should lose a lot of money now. I have been trying to persuade my friends not to lend money to invest in coins.

I hope he didn't take a loan from the bank to invest into cryptocurrency. If he did, it would be very very bad for him now.
No one can predict the future, maybe the market will stay at this price for a few years.
I just invest by my saving money only, the money that will not impact to my life even if I lose it, so I can hold my coins for a long time
The market has no possibiloty to stay what is it right now but it keeps moving that is the only predictation that we might sure. To invest just lik in the stock market is a good example of gaining and at the same time we can do saving for the future purposes and to get along with more campaigns to come, they have said "stikes while the iron is hot". I guess I'm going through on it.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

Its not easy to say what will happen next. But what i really believe in my heart ; do not put an money which can bee needed near future. So my suggestion is do not use any loan money for investing in crypto. 

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

Greed and Crypto are two inseparable parts of the same bunch. I know a friend who wanted to make up to $12000, after hitting $8000 already, He still regrets it for not cashing out at $8000 he couldn't even get $100 at the end of the day.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

we don't need to be greedy in investing because it can be a cannon for ourselves. but actually every investment in crypto is risky including cheap or expensive coins. coins can actually be safer if they have large volumes too. but if I prefer cheap coins, I recommend choosing coins that already exist in the CMC, not only in 1 or 2 markets.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Greed is like a panic, you turn off rational thinking and you easily make a mistake. Whatever happens, you should always follow your clear plan.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
Dude, first of all the hunger for crypto is good but don't risk your lifestyle for crypto. Taking loan for crypto investment is a very bad idea. Rather then investing more and more in crypto you should cashout some profits also. Accumulating is good when prise drops but for that a person should never go for loan, whatever you have after saving you can invest in crypto but not buy taking loan.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

I always feel that. I have some wan and ethereum now. But ı want to buy ontology zilliqa neo and etc etc.. Always i feel that i have to buy more and more..
That is really bad feeling. Because always i feel i need to buy more. and if i buy some of these tokens thats not enough for me always. i need more.
But we are thinking like that because we really know these tokens real value. and because of that we want to buy more and more. Maybe that is not because of our greed feelings.
Because of we have knowledge.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: