Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5135 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

If you are really brave to take the risks and receive whatever the risks, you can take it. But when you don't have any consideration about what you may lose someday, it is better to buy the coins from the profits that you get.
Here, every decision is very important, moreover regarding the cryptocurrency. It will make you rich in the short time, but it can also make you worse poor in the short moment, too.
So basically, whatever your choice, it needs a deep consideration. Once more, every decision will involve the risks.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

I think this is too much. If the product is not necessarily a problem and makes a lot of profit. But if in a State of the chaotic market would certainly be more difficult to deal with it because the load is borne will be even greater given the many already issued on crypto.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
You have a balls dude. I like your confidence in this crypto currency and putting fiat money from a loan worth $50K is lot of money. Yeah getting bigger funds can yield a good amount of profits. Just be careful to know the right time to sell and right time to buy as greedy mentality is not good in my opinion.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

It's important to not be greedy in the crypto world, because there is a possibility you will lose any profit you have made or plan on making. You should try to be smart and learn to hold or sell in some cases.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RebekittaH

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

I think is a normal thing for a crypto dealer to have such thirst especially if you have tasted sucess before,if sone of your coins has made you good money then its only natural that you want more, sometimes you fall into a trap and make wrong decisions while sometimes you hit it big, Its not greed, i call it determination
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

Don't be greedy! When you are making profit, that's where you need to start thinking seriously on how to invest or trade from there. Being greedy does not always work in the investment industry.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

The first rule of crypto is to only invest what you can afford to lose and you are going to break that single rule that you are not supposed to break. Crypto markets are risky, volatile and unpredictable, taking a loan out to invest in the crypto markets is like suicide. Don't let your greed take over your mind and end up making a bad decision.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

I think, should suit every researcher you do on some interesting altcoin you think. I personally, have never dealt with crypto that I never knew or had not studied first.
in trading, you must do the analysis first before you try to speculate buy it.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

If greed is wanting only the best for yourself then so be it, i however don't call it greed, rather, its an ambitious attempt to make the most out of the opportunities presented to us. It hunger to have more is normal for any investor. therefore you should not be scared to push your limits, invest as much as you possibly can and get as much as you can afford.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

Being a trader for about a decade i would say taking loan is bad Idea no matter how much potential coins you are investing . Simple thing i learned from trading keep your mind in your control while trading . Because if your investing money which you cant afford to loose .Your mind will go Panic once you get panic state mind always take wrong decision.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Greed is the worst enemy. You can lose all because of greed. I won't take a lone just to play crypto. Don't buy too much cryptos, except if you are exceptionnally good at trading.
If you are too greedy, you are going to wait a long time before reaching your goal.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

I am a big supporter of the sector, I was confident in the crisis and they are much more so today that a positive phase of the market seems to have started, but personally I do not diversify my portfolio on many cryptocurrencies, I prefer a few but good ones. I think it's risky in a very volatile market like this to make a loan to invest, but these are personal decisions
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

That's funny watching people discussing greed according to cryptocurrency but telling they're here for "technological breakthrough" and other loud statements
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

I think that greedy people need to be very careful in the crypt because it is very important to stop on time and not buy coins that are not coins, because it is always a risk.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

There is nothing wrong in being greedy in buying more coins or tokens that you believe are good as long as you buy them using money that you can afford to lose. Taking a loan and use it to invest in crypto is very in my opinion and should not be practiced by anyone.
dmyddtun

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

If you have enough money now, you can invest more in altcoin, I think EOS and ICX have great potential. There are lots of money to get into these two coins this year, but I don't recommend borrowing money to invest, which will make you take a lot of risk.
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

This is gambling. Everyone knows that you can buy coins only for money that you don't really need. But i want that people to invest more money in the cryptocurrency and i'm all for it
yeah, without our positive thinking we cant do anything nd we cant earn sufficient money. we need to be more professional and more patienceful.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I think that greedy people need to be very careful in the crypt because it is very important to stop on time and not buy coins that are not coins, because it is always a risk.

There's always a risk everywhere.
Talking about the greedy people, they don't want to be careful because they a greedy person that's why  there's many people in crypto world are loss their money.
schmeckles22

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

im cautiously optimistic and not so greedy so i would say no
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

They cant even bother to check out the projects, updates, developments and different data points before investing. Many investors in the crypto currency are just looking at the values, if they see it low then they just go on buying and once that starts growing then they are not having power to sell those coins immediately after getting some profits, but they will wait and wait and then it drops over the night and they loose. Thats what the greed is and thats how it eats you. Better be cautious and alert the same way when we buy at low!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: