Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5118 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

This very clear description of the feeling that prevents people from leaving the open position on time is a fact, because today very many simply do not understand what greed is, they think that this is just a need or a necessity, so they do not pay attention to it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

I think taking a loan from a Bank is not a good idea . Better learn the assets and buy at the bottom of those coins that have the potential and will make you a good profit in the future
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

I also have a desire to buy a lot of coins - how many good projects! Grin But I am stopped by the lack of money. And common sense does not allow me to take a loan.

brave77

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

U need to stop greed feelings if u stop them u ll start to earn enough money, because if u ll be greed u ll lose too much chances.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

You are indeed a human,because all of us has greediness in our body when it comes to money,making a lot of money with these altcoins is indeed going to be more exciting it is normally going to be a problem with the investors because theres a lot of altcoin in the market that you can literally cannot invest to all of these coins,it isnt a bad thing to have as its our human nature.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Must suggestion to you, if you want to invest into this coins, is to make use of your personal money, do not obtain loan for this purpose. The reason being that cryptocurrency is volatile and you cannot outrightly predict what would happen. Although, it is possible for you to achieve your aim and on the other side it might  not happen you expect.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

getting a loan from the bank just for trade is not a good choice.
Oh hell no.  It's a horrible idea to do that or to do something like buy crypto with a credit card.  It's basically the same thing as buying on margin, but with an interest rate that you have to pay back it's much harder to make a profit.  That's especially true with credit cards where the interest rates are astronomical.

The feeling of always wanting more is an affliction in my opinion.  I've worked hard over the years to be satisfied with what I've already got and not to constantly be chasing after what I don't have.  In crypto I don't find myself viewing all of these coins as things I want.  Most of them shouldn't even exist and won't have any real world use apart from trading.  Most are also not good investments and will probably go to zero eventually.  I am 100% OK with not owning them.  I do understand OP's feelings, however, because it's natural to chase after assets that are increasing in value, as some of these coins are.  That chasing of them often leads to losing your money, though.  I've seen it often enough to state that with confidence.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
Yes, I also think that I have a few coins, and I plan to buy another, but to borrow it is very, very risky, I do not advise you to do this. The market can be turn around into any minute

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Greed runs in every trader since we are human but we must learn and practice to control it so as not to take adverse trading decisions. If you would take a loan by all means, make sure it's not a short term loan

If greed is a sin, we are all great sinners here. Just fight with greed: sell some of the coins when you do need fiat. Deal only with those alts you trust very much.
annaby

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

It's a shame, but you seem to have fallen into cryptependency. This is very risky, take a loan, what to invest in the crypto currency. It is not known whether you will receive a profit, or you can lose everything. You have to be more careful and approach this issue with a cold head.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Yes, it isn't greed my friend, it is a hunger for more.
The current situation isn't satisfactory, so the ambition is there to succeed.
   The downward trend has everything to do with how you described the situation at hand. With prices hitting rock bottom from what they previously were, it almost seems hopeless for the ordinary joe to become successful with crypto.
   I'm almost certain that the prices are stabilizing, while the hype train is dying down, causing the artificial inflation to subside a bit.
Your not the only person within the boat, many feel as you do!

Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

I think as long as you are willing to bear the risk it does not matter. But that needs to be understood that success in investment does not come instantly.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

Taking on debts to make possible profits is very risky. This is already gambling. It's adding a much greater level of risk to do it with debt. You should only buy enough Crypto Currencies that you can afford.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

Yes, defenitely, and in addition I feel tonns of FOMO and anger on myself when I am trading. lol But this market is like a pyramid - the bottom is the crowd that gives to is their money and energy from anger and greed. The top - is the Patience...
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

Since the cryptocurrency is very unstable and you are not sure that you can really make a profit, I think you should be careful about investing and always remember to invest a sum that you can afford. You need to consider the worst results before investing.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Due to the volatility of cryptocurrency I'll advice you to refrain from your excess greed to add more coins to your portfolio,  greed shouldn't come to play when investing,  invest wisely to avoid great loss which might cost you peace of mind
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

I am not sure about which coins your holding out of EOS ,and OMG are best potential coins other you may be bought these coins based on some trading bot or telegram bot . First try to find business behind the project and make a mindset investment for long term or short term .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
rohican

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

I do not know if 50k is small or big for you, but as long as you have clear beliefs and goals, I think it does not matter. Someone says if you can afford to lose money that will not change your life, bet it.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

It's hard to call it greed. I would rather describe this feeling as "insatiability". In the pursuit of profit is often blended with excitement. But excitement combined with insatiability, and often greed (extreme insatiability) can do great harm to any cause. As in any business you need to know the measure.
This of course does not mean that you do not need to invest. Often the limit of an ordinary player in such a market is much smaller than the risk limits, so in fact the risk is minimized, because it will not affect the market as a whole.
But a large number of one of the currencies can play a bad joke with the holder of the currency, if large fish want to manipulate the course. But such turns are difficult to predict without having insider information.
Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

I feel always hunger to buy especially for the coins that I am sure that someday will surge in price due to it's crypto project effectiveness just like Oyster Pearl PRL.
I trusted the Oyster dev team and it's management because their crypto project will be soon important and useful for internet users like saving or storing their files online through IOTA tangle and use PRL to keep your files safe.
that depends on the coin but for me, I should have to invest more when Oyster PRL had went cheap and more affordable those back days but today seems too late for me because Oyster price had been increased since last week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: