Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

don't get too greedy because it will lead to bad results. may the spirit of the investment that you will be doing quite well and certainly every investing need sacrifice and also insights as well. but do not have recklessly coin in investing because not all coins must be purchased and not all coins could provide a profit.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

When I enter the world of crypto and invest. I am very interested in investing in a lot of coins and that certainly requires very large capital. And I tried to use my savings to invest in a few coins, and in the end, I suffered losses because not all of the coins I bought were some that could not increase prices. I have to invest wisely and not greedy because I don't have good abilities. And this is a lesson for me.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

Business greed is a virtue, but do not expect too high, because if you set too high a goal you do not achieve, it is easy to fail. So, in my opinion, we should give a small goal, and from that we will be very happy.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Perhaps this is not greed, but most likely just a necessity, because there is no certainty that they will all be able to rise!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

Never take a loan! Nobody can foresee how long this bear market will last.
You'll be in trouble if BTC starts to go further south - below $6,000 level.
Everything paired with BTC will also go down.
Rule #1 in crypto is to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Greed is full of human life, but this is not shameful. It is necessary to know that the emergence of money is that people work hard for one purpose, so that the progress of human civilization is fast. Until now, humans are likely to disappear at any time, such as asteroid impact. Greed for cryptocurrency is very normal, but you have to choose the right one. If you invest in a bad coin you will lose money.

Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

There are so many stories in the world when people started playing for borrowed money and lost a lot. On the one hand, this is convenient if you have nothing to lose, in the opposite case you will ruin your life and your loved ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

No, no and no again! Don't do this, just think about what you do nothing will happen and you'll be left with a loan and without cryptocurrency. This is the most risky investment one can imagine. Just invest $ 100 in a good month in the projects and see what will happen next year, made a profit, great, if you lose, the amount is not that big, she can donate.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

The crypto market has an extraordinary appeal that can make people want to invest. But many people invest in unwise ways that make a lot of money lost. You must be careful because Crypto has risks. You must be able to invest wisely by doing research first before you make an investment.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

i do not have never quite altcoin once you start to accumulate is difficult to stop even if in reality there would be enough have only a few but of great value
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Most investors plan to invest more and more money in various cryptocurrencies to generate income. After all, this is a truly unique opportunity to generate income. But greed does interfere with successful business; you need to be careful and attentive to get a stable income.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

I always have a feeling that I do something wrong with my investments and I doubt every time when I pick coins. So I think it will be always like that.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Of course, greed becomes a serious threat to the success of the crypto market. You always need to know the measure - invest only the money that you can lose. In any case, you do not need to invest all your money in cryptocurrencies. And in no case do you need to take loans for this, as some do now.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Previously, I also thought that the more coins in my portfolio - the better. But this is not entirely correct. The market shows us which coins will grow more likely and which will not grow at all. We must learn to understand the market and predict the growth of certain coins.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Previously, I also thought that the more coins in my portfolio - the better. But this is not entirely correct. The market shows us which coins will grow more likely and which will not grow at all. We must learn to understand the market and predict the growth of certain coins.
Yes, they are different platform and it can goes nothing with other coin so much better to buy or invest with those potential coin which it can shows more on growing of its certain value as market goes in red.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Greed is canker worm that has eaten deep into the fabrics of traders who don't use money management method.This set of greedy traders don't have a specific exit pojnt, meaning once they see a resistance price level has been broken,they stay there thinking the price will keep on going upward.Sometimes ,the price will fall to the extent of liqudating their capital.
Greedy traders have no trading plan they develop let alone using one.For example ,profeessional traders have entry and exit price level,and once the price reaches their set target they exit the market.Some traders using a very high leverage got their fund liquidated as result of their greediness.To make the matter worse,they dont research to see the reason a coin is moving upward .
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

I remember at the very beginning of my career as a crypto enthusiast I thought that I should buy everything and have a very wide portfolio, in the end it turned out that I was from a part of the rights.

I also think that it is better to buy a little bit of a lot of different coins than to invest all your money in one coin. If you do not guess the project, you will lose your money.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

We need many coins to achieve our goals but I would never take a loan for it. It is very risky as crypto is volatile
and it can go to near to zero. Golden rule is: invest only you can afford to lose. (if you do not want to become homeless)

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

It is important for everyone to achieve goals in their life. But if you become greedy in crypto then it affects oppositely, means you can lose money instead of earning. That's why it is important to set limits and time to achieve your goals.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

I have a lot of coins, many of them are worth only $ 100, and some are worth nothing at all. It's cluttering up your wallet. Of course you want to buy more coins that can begin to grow. Here you always want to have as much as possible in your wallet!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: