Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

The price of ETH is raising and I believe that it will raise with higher price in the future and ETH worth $30 is possible.

This is not bad for etherium. We all know that it is next in line to bitcoin and if we are to compare both of them, we still see the difference of bitcoin and the ethereum. And with that, I would encouage you to still keep your coins of bitcoin and stick to it as a major investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:19:12 AM

In reality, as you look forward to that risk, then you may lose your time and lots of other opportunities in special cryptocurrencies and you can regret, especially whilst ethereum will upward thrust with a big price.

Alternatively, I wager that one plan or strategy does no longer guarantee an acceptable income inside the subject of buying and selling, so you should have a specific technique in each scenario. Believe me, in case you play it constantly in a safe mode then you can not earn a massive share of the money, and for me, the danger is critical to obtain your financial dreams and more. Plus, you ought to forget ethereum, and try to buy another cryptocurrency
verask

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

why do you think ETH dump like that? It's mean, ETH loss almost all of value. It's impossible in a short time, when ETH still holds the 2nd position in terms of volume.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

it is impossible that ethereum is worth $30 because there are always changes of value or amount of a coins or investment and in fact it is normal part of the business.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

I think Ethereum will never fall down $ 30. This is a very low price, if this happens Ethereum almost lost all its value and I think the market will almost collapse. At present the market has begun to rebound, Ethereum prices also began to rise, it has surpassed $ 450. I guess that from now on Ethereum will grow strongly and by the end of the year its price will reach $ 1500

evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

You are wrong, because in the financial markets there is no clear reason for such a statement, and listen to the opinion of all analysts who give their forecasts finger in the sky, so it is better not to invest in cryptocurrency at all.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
walleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

Most people involved in investing in cryptocurrency, believe that now is the time to invest in Ethereum. First, at the moment the market price is quite low, which allows to enter the market profitably, and is expected to grow by 35-40% by the end of the year. So you're probably wrong.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

I don't want to cut loss so I don't do that.

I can control my emotion and even it will drop as low as we are thinking I'm basically fine with it. This market taught me on how to  modify my emotion and not rely on it anymore. If ETH would go down to $30 then that's fine I'm still holding and the twist is that I'll be buying more of it and keep on filling my bags.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

30 usd prediction for ethereum is insane well there is chance and will always have a chance that price will be in a deep price . In my opinion if ethereum reach 30 usd then it will only happened when bitcoin is in 2k usd .
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

It will not drop below $100. Ethereum is really powerful project, it is just dumping now because of many whales manipulating the price, they are spreading bad news about Ethereum, whales are expecting to pump ethereum because of the upcoming updates of the Ethereum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:04:37 AM

If ETH goes that low, then it will probably mean it is on its way out and some other platforms have replaced it or about to replace it. It does not look likely in the next year or two.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Eth will not go back to that price cause eth is one of the  valued coin and that price wont fit to ethereum. Recent eth price is low and im thinking eth is undervalued because of this bear market
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
At first I thought that would drop to $ 30. At $ 30 to fall is not yet a tragedy, but a good signal for all new investors are invested. It seems to me that the bulls will come earlier and the bottom of the price at the level of 260 dollars.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Greed will brings us to failure never forget about that.

ANd let me remind you this,ethereum had already reached $1,500 and this is impossible to drop at $30 ,for sure until your life ends you will never see this drop mate so stop dreaming.

It will not drop below $100. Ethereum is really powerful project, it is just dumping now because of many whales manipulating the price, they are spreading bad news about Ethereum, whales are expecting to pump ethereum because of the upcoming updates of the Ethereum.

Good to be true budz,dumping season is just around but we will never taste that huge price low,i trust ethereum and i will keep holding mine until the recovery happens
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

This is a paranoia. Stop watching FUDs news, it would be pointless. This will not happen and no basis. In the rapid development of crypto, ETH will not return $ 30. Let's continue to trust, discover and aim for more positive things Smiley
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

ETH for 30 is almost impossible.
80% that the bottom will be between 190 and 210.
15% that the bottom will be on 100-130
5% that the bottom will be below 100
Ramzes555

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

ETH simply will not allow to fall to 30 dollars. There is no point in believing in this. It is better to buy at a price of $ 300 and not wait for a miracle

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

This is possible but not so fast as many investors want and me also. Of course we all want to get rich thanks to crypto but let's be realistic - how muc time ethereum will need to achieve this cost?
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

No, what are you talking about? It sounds very terrible, it seems like a terrible dream. We all believe in ETH
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

At the moment it seems impossible, but it's worth understanding that this may happen in the future when some kind of technology will be so strong that Ether simply can not stand and fall so low. It will not happen exactly in the next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: