Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:26:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

I accidentally saw some ads on youtube, and I tried to learn it and finally I understand when I try to trade and gain profit, I finally went into the world of crypto
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

From my childhood, I always try to be introduced with new things. At first I am introduced with BTC at January 2017 by my cousin. He advise me to invest some money. And I do so. I made a profit by the investment. Now I consider it as a investment platform. And this platform change my life.
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

the reason I am involved in cryptocurrency is seeing my friends who are successful with cryptocurrency, and that is the reason why I deepen cryptocurrency to be as successful as they are
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

I entered the world of crypto currency, because I saw in it, something really new and promising. And the more I do it, the more I become convinced of the correctness of my judgments.
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

Making money, absolutely.  Grin But also the future of the cryptocurrency and using them in real life is very tempting.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

I used to not believe in bitcoin. Until he faced personally with cryptocurrency. My friend introduced me to bitcoin, and he made very good money. I didn't believe him at first. For me, cryptocurrency is an additional way to earn income and achieve financial independence.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

I involved myself in cryptocurrency because I was desperate before in earning money but I was rushing that time and what I experienced was total loss. I didn't gave up because I really need money to help my financial needs and when I saw this forum I learned many interesting things especially how to earn money properly and how to avoid getting scammed. Now I am earning money well and also sharing what I learned to other people.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

because right now I am looking for income in the field of crypto. crypto helped me to earn extra income and help me to improve my family's economy. crypto also creates new jobs for everyone who wants to work in the field of crypto.
Well ... Anybody else?
Would be grateful if there a lot of people interested in Bitcoin vision to have a better world with electronic cash system ... Rather than for the sake of getting a lot of money as many as you can. That's what kids doing now. The end is near I must say with this kind situation.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

I started crypto currency, first of all, because it gives me freedom! Freedom is financial. Freedom of time. I can devote more time to myself and my family. I love this business. The future lies behind this.
QuickS22

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

I have heard about crypto currency for a long time, but I started actively using it recently. It started with mining then went to trading on the stock exchange.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

I'm not the skeptical type as some people will describe themselves. After witnessing the success story of a friend who invested in Bitcoin and had been able to put up his own house and established a wholesale shop for electronics, i decided to enter the Bitcoin. It wasn't easy because i had to learn whole lot of stuffs as to how the market moves and its implications.
Fortunately enough, I made $1000 as my first profit and that kept me motivated strongly till then.

The reason I am involved with Cryptocurrency, the first thing that I believe that Cryptocurrency will bring a positive impact and will build the economy of a country, even all people will get a positive value, from here everyone can make money so great and very good, so this is the reason everyone or I was involved in Cryptocurrency, ...
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

getting involved in cryptocurrency was just an accident someone ask me to invest in MMM and they use bitcoin for investment during that time i am clueless about it but time pass by i learned how bitcoin works and also other crypto and now i experience lots of things in crypto world . I am earning lots of tokens which i can sell into bitcoin . Now i am financially stable with the help of bitcoin

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Because of crypto I can learn a lot of things at the start of patience thoroughness think smart etc,in crypto is like giving a motivation if there are no boundaries between the rich and the poor,if we are smart then the financial will quickly turn the direction,a good investment also if we want to really be patient.If I may said it was the only crypto that can make us sit more time with family but also can get the money, actually in previous years I had already heard about the crypto especially btc but I ignore it because I think it will only be a waste of time and in the year 2017 when I began to understand about crypto I was so regret why not learn from the first
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

I involved in crypto world I'm just interested it what is cryptocurrency, I've seen in advertisement about cryptocurrency and you can make money of it, so a few research about crypto, lucky I found this forum and learning how to earn money with cryptocurrency, it's really big help to me.
Yes, crypto currency is an opportunity to earn extra money more than what I have in my basic salary. At first I don't have believe on crypto currency thinking that its only scam but when I earn money and save me from my financial problem then now here I am always involved in crypto currency trading and bounty campaign.

Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I join cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin because I believe through this I can achieve my financial goals. I have been inspired by so many of my friends who becames financially stable because they invested into the cryptocurrency world. In fact a lot f my friends had stop working and make bitcoin and other altcoins their main source of income and it is pretty encouraging being able to work at the comfort of your home and be with your family 24/7. I actually see photos of their family get together most of the time which I usually miss with my own. I hope that one day I could also be fiancially stable through this and be able to spend time more with my love ones too. I hate working in a corporate industry where there is much stress and pressure with very less compensation.

One day I will achieve this. I just need to be atient and consistent with my own investment..

We do have the same experience mate. I first heard of cryptocurrency specifically about Bitcoin last 2016 but I did not buy the idea of it. Until then, I realized that this is something different because I have a friend who quit his job to focus in Bitcoin and it did amazing on his financial status. He can provide more than enough for his family and even buy things he cannot buy when he is still working outside from his home. So, I gave it a try now and this would be my first bounty campaign and I hope I will gain something from it. I believe in the project too.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

I am join in cryptocurrency market because i just want to make extra money. Cryptomarket is new market and I am believe it will growing bigger and thats why I am believe i can make extra money from this market. Many people can made extra money and why dont we
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

At first I got involved with in cryptocurrencies not because I wanted to obtain profits or because I wanted to invest, I needed to pay for a product and at the time I didn't had a way to send payments, I asked to the person that was selling the digital product if he will accept Western Union and he told me that he accepted bitcoin, at the time I did not knew what that was, so I began to do a research and that was when I finally realized what an amazing technology I was missing.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

I got involved in cryptocurrency because a friend shared it to me, that he earned great profits through patience and hardwork. I was enticed by this. With his guidance and the path he shown me, I too studied about cryptocurrency. Gaining knowledge and understanding everyday to equip myself better. I continue my endeavors and still aim to gain profit with crypto, so I too can be financially capable.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

I believe in crypto currencies because it quiet made an unbelievable impact to society, especially to those who are tech savvy. And it is well known now and other countries try to ban it or to crash it, so for me one thing that move tell: Bitcoin is real.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

I got in cryptocurrencies through my friends who are financial stable now. I wanted to be like them who can now answer their financial needs without relying/depending to their parents. I also want to help my family, give them good life and I think bitcoin can help me to achieve that goal in life that's why I did not hesitate to involve myself in it. Also I believe in bitcoin that it will grow more in coming years and in the future and that it will be use in most transactions even in simple ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: