Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:36:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Because I was tempted by my colleagues who invested in crypto especially bitcoin. At that time he only invested $500 but after holding 1 year the value was changed to $1200 and bitcoin price was about $3000. I started trying investment $300 that as proof and the value turned into $700 (It's on hold in 1 year). That's what made me deeply believe and started getting involved with crypto especially bitcoin until now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

I joined here specially in bitcoin because I was so impressed with this technology and the first time I've learned from it,I then say,WoW! this is it,so fast and with high value currency,it encourages me also the value of how to be patient amidst ups and downs of its prices,the long wait is over,this is our future and this is cryptocurrency world.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

My story why I get involved to cryptpcurrency is that one day I fine Bitcoin interesting and I decided to try my luck for it. At first I don't understand cryptpcurrency or even Bitcoin, so I've made so many research on bitcoin and other cryptpcurrency on how it works and then I finally understand it and now Im happy using it with my daily basis.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

I follow cryptocurrency because it benefits me. Cryptocurrency is also a new thing that will develop in the future. So if you do not know it will be a loss.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

THere are some reasons. Actually i could ever imagine that i would ever be investing in projects. So i was taking cryptocurrencies seriouse when i reconize that those cryptos almost crashed the whole graphiccard market. So i start to do some researches. ANd the main reason why i start investing was of course the money. But i informed more about and get to know how blockchain works. NOw im here for the profit, but also to support these new technologies and all the projects who are build on new technologies!
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

I was involved in the world of cryptocurrency because I wanted to change my lifestyle. The once troublesome now became easy to buy what I wanted. I am very grateful to cryptocurrency because in the presence of cryptocurrency everyone can be a success.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I always researching on internet on how to make money online then I've saw an article about cryptocurrency and then i found that people really make huge profit everyday so i've decided to focusing on crypto because i want to earn money and invest it in my dream business someday.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

Because i can gain here in free ways no need to invest
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I Indulge myself in the cryptocurrency world because its my one  way ticket to be employed and do business while still studying. Im still a college student and with so much projects, activities and thesis to be done, Im gonna need a lot of financial assistance and its bitcoin to the rescue. With its high value in the market and fast transactions, I can be well assured that whenever I need some Cash, there will be a Wallet I can get.

npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Working in cryptocurrency in the modern era is going to be very beneficial. My friend earn a lot of money. I love bitcoin. So I am working for a lot of money. I am trying to reach my goal to join the cryptocurrency.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

involved in cryptocurrency by my husband's brother in law who is the one who introduce bitcoin. I joined bitcoin for an additional profit for my family. I am believing that I and my wife can reach our goal in life with the help of bitcoins.
I involved in cryptocurrency because of it's exceptional attributes. It is decentralized, meaning I have the hold of my money and not anyone is controlling it for me. I'm earning from it at my own convenience, anytime of the day and anywhere. Because of cryptocurrency I was able to learn little by little about trading, investment, finance, entrepreneurship, savings, and budgeting. It enhances my knowledge, and the level of eagerness to learn and crave for more information every single day.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I join cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin because I believe through this I can achieve my financial goals. I have been inspired by so many of my friends who becames financially stable because they invested into the cryptocurrency world. In fact a lot f my friends had stop working and make bitcoin and other altcoins their main source of income and it is pretty encouraging being able to work at the comfort of your home and be with your family 24/7. I actually see photos of their family get together most of the time which I usually miss with my own. I hope that one day I could also be fiancially stable through this and be able to spend time more with my love ones too. I hate working in a corporate industry where there is much stress and pressure with very less compensation.

One day I will achieve this. I just need to be atient and consistent with my own investment..
Personally,  joining in this cryptocurrency world was just by chance. It was my cousin who have told me about this. At first, I have some doubts but then I had never hessitated to be a part of this. Now that I am already here, I think I could someday pursue my dreams to own a house. Someday it might happen, because I know that bitcoin and altcoins can make me reach it. And I'll be very thankful for that.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

I am joining cryptocurrency  because I now I can earn money hit to the future of may family.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I first heard of Bitcoin I guess way back 2012. I was involved in that year on an online investment program that unfortunately failed. That was an unforgettable and frustrating experience I had online. Then an FB friend stating on his wall about Bitcoin and Dogecoin with a link to his blog. I took a look at it but that was it. It didn't get my full attention to it and I even thought that it was just another get-rich-quick investment scam program. I promised my self not to get involved in that kind of program anymore until 2014 came when I noticed this FB group with a Millionaire in their group name. I get curious about it and I decided to join then I get to re-introduced to Bitcoin again. I started to join bitcoin faucet to get free bitcoin and Dogecoin as well. The rest is history. hahaha  Grin
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

initially because I saw my friend succeed and can change his life, I got interested, at first I was just for fun but so I started to fall in love and curiosity and finally I now can not break away every day from btc, I want like him even more, achieve success and live happily
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

I think I like many came to earn! And I can say that I do everything to earn as much as possible, participate in bounty campaigns, trade in the market and I am constantly learning!
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

Im involve in crypto currency because of my cousin convince me to be a member at bicoin.l ignore his invitation many times.But lm very thankful lm a part of bitcoin now.l have the opportunity to be rich also created by bitcoin.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

I believe in technology and now it is proven that I trade bitcoin or other coin gives a big advantage to me. and now I am able to leave my old job and just focus on bitcoin only.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

2 years back i came across a documentary in Youtube about BTC and ever since got interested in the technology , but only less then a year back i found out about this forum.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Personally, I let myself be involved in cryptocurrency because I see it as a great opportunity to make a living despite of my age, gender, race, educational attainment, economic status and class in society. It is the very ideal job for me because it does not require me to attain standards that are strictly implemented to able to get the job. I got interested to its attributes like being decentralized, which means that I am the only one who can control my earnings. Its conveniency, where I can do my tasks easily because through the use of technology anywhere and anytime I can.

When I first heard about cryptocurrency I wasn't really interested about it but as I let myself be indulged into it, I saw its potential and the benefits that I could get. In my opinion, my path in knowing cryptocurrency is somehow belatedly yet right on time when cryptocurrency have grown and developed so much than when it begun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: