Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW  (Read 20738 times)
Usechain Foundation LTD (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

The Usechain project is developing in one of the most interesting industries,in my opinion, namely blockchain and positioning itself as a possible competitor to EOS,judging by the ideas that the team wants to implement, everything is possible.

USECHAIN has real partnerships and investors, backed by a strong team with academic research and commitment, its going to disrupts the blockchain world

USECHAIN: the next blockchain 3.0! Introduce a brand-new consensus mechanism, Randomized Proof of Work to perfectly balance high performance and strong security, and apply multi-level authentication and encryption mechanism, Zero Proof, Identity Virtual Machine (IVM), Identity Network Sharding (INS), Identity Transaction Sharding (ITS), Enhanced Smart Contract, and other innovative technologies to create a new generation of Blockchain, leading Blockchain 3.0.

What is Usechain zero proof? Is it the same as monero with mixing the inputs to hide the senders addresses, thus
providing privacy for Usechain users?

We use a zero knowledge proof for verifying identity, so that users can communicate to the blockchain that their identity has passed third-party certification without disclosing any identity information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icostream

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

What do you think of this thorough review about UseChain?
https://icostream.org/ico/usechain/
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

Users of the Usechain project are waiting

Guaranteed protection against theft of money and personal data, without prejudice to freedom of action and ease of use. This is planned to be implemented thanks to a specially developed algorithm for this multi-level encryption and user identification system.
quote17

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

#USECHAIN
I got email say that "Congratulations! You have passed the whitelist, but now the KYC has closed."
quote17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

#USECHAIN
I was already whitelisted. I didnt do kyc. Do i have to do kyc tomorrow or whitelist again?
quote17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

#USECHAIN
I can only say,not much,we will stop when hardcap reaches,first come first serve
quote17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

#USECHAIN
Is what the AMA that was taken a few weeks back with crypto crow pretty accurate? The professor stated that you guys have been in talks with very prominent exchanges
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

tell me, when do Usechain plan to launch the beta version of the platform, so I can see how it will work ? I would love to join the testing.

Look and their roadmap and you will see: launch beta version of main chain in Q3 2018.
https://www.usechain.net/

From interesting things, Usechain will have own decentralized exchange?

Yes, we plan to develop decentralized exchange on our platform.

Is USECHAIN going to develop its own blockchain, starting out from ERC-20 tokens? thus the need to develop its own decentralized exchange?

Yes, the blockchain we are developing is at the core of our project. Currently, UST is an ERC20-based token, in order to allow all participants to take part in community building and a wider range of Ethereum communities to participate. When the main net goes live, there will be a transition from ERC20 UST tokens to UST coins on the Usechain blockchain.

Wow, impressive, any idea when Usechain mainnet will be launch? also, who are the seniors blockchain developers working on the project

We plan to launch the main net during Q3 2018. Our team includes many blockchain experts, including Zhang Shengli, Vice Director of the SZU Blockchain Research Institute and visiting professor at Stanford, and Andy Zhou, Technical Director of Beijing United Electronics Co. Please check out our website usechain.net for a more comprehensive list of our team members.

USECHAIN: The next 3.0 blockchain, with many blockchain experts and professors, great team with great vision!
theleaf

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

#USECHAIN
I was already whitelisted. I didnt do kyc. Do i have to do kyc tomorrow or whitelist again?

When is USECHAIN public crowdsale? what is the vesting period of the team and how will the team be distributed? Is it on a quarterly basis/yearly basis?
theleaf

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

#USECHAIN
I can only say,not much,we will stop when hardcap reaches,first come first serve

What is USECHAIN ultimate goal and long term plan, say five years from now, where USECHAIN wish to accomplish for long term plan?
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

Impressive info about CEO of USECHAIN: Finance Professor at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, Head of the Department of Finance, Founder of the first Finance MBA program in China, Member of the Finance Society of America.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

tell me, when do Usechain plan to launch the beta version of the platform, so I can see how it will work ? I would love to join the testing.

Look and their roadmap and you will see: launch beta version of main chain in Q3 2018.
https://www.usechain.net/

From interesting things, Usechain will have own decentralized exchange?

Yes, we plan to develop decentralized exchange on our platform.

Is USECHAIN going to develop its own blockchain, starting out from ERC-20 tokens? thus the need to develop its own decentralized exchange?

Yes, the blockchain we are developing is at the core of our project. Currently, UST is an ERC20-based token, in order to allow all participants to take part in community building and a wider range of Ethereum communities to participate. When the main net goes live, there will be a transition from ERC20 UST tokens to UST coins on the Usechain blockchain.

Wow, impressive, any idea when Usechain mainnet will be launch? also, who are the seniors blockchain developers working on the project

We plan to launch the main net during Q3 2018. Our team includes many blockchain experts, including Zhang Shengli, Vice Director of the SZU Blockchain Research Institute and visiting professor at Stanford, and Andy Zhou, Technical Director of Beijing United Electronics Co. Please check out our website usechain.net for a more comprehensive list of our team members.

USECHAIN team is top notch: Co-founder CSO impressive profile: Marketing Professor at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, Dean’s Distinguished Chair Professor of Market, Associate Dean, Former Chaired Professor at Tepper Business School, Carnegie Mellon University, editorial board member of "Marketing Science", "Journal of Marketing" and "Journal of Marketing Research", The world economic forum on future behavior, Renmin University of China, BS, USC PhD.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

#USECHAIN
When will the token sale open? and how do I know if I have been chosen to participate?

Our whitelist will reopen at 7 AM UTC, June 20. You will receive an email from official@mail.usechain.net if you pass KYC.

what is the minimum and maximum cap for individual contribution to USECHAIN crowdsale? is there a vesting period for USECHAIN early investors
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

Users of the Usechain project are waiting

Guaranteed protection against theft of money and personal data, without prejudice to freedom of action and ease of use. This is planned to be implemented thanks to a specially developed algorithm for this multi-level encryption and user identification system.

how can USECHAIN guaranteed protection against money theft and personal data? Will USECHAIN be implemented in financial sectors and if so how?
cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Hello crypto friends all over the world, just uploaded a review about your project here:
https://steemit.com/ico/@cheryldlovejoy/usechain-ico-review-best-ico-2018

Good luck with the ICO, I think you should do well.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

#USECHAIN

You have to do KYC, but there is no need to redo whitelist.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Hi there! Who will be your customers and partners?

We believe that Usechain is valuable in a number of sectors. Some of the primary applications of Usechain will be decentralized financial services and peer-to-peer services. Our partners include Grand Shores Capital, JRR Crypto, and many more. Check out our whitepaper (usechain.net) for the full list!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

#USECHAIN
Is what the AMA that was taken a few weeks back with crypto crow pretty accurate? The professor stated that you guys have been in talks with very prominent exchanges

Yes, we will announce specifics as soon as we can.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

#USECHAIN

When is USECHAIN public crowdsale? what is the vesting period of the team and how will the team be distributed? Is it on a quarterly basis/yearly basis?

We just opened our second round of public crowdsale. In order to participate, you must complete the whitelist and KYC at https://m.usechain.net/. The portion of UST for core team rewards will be released 25% every 12 months.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

#USECHAIN
When will the token sale open? and how do I know if I have been chosen to participate?

Our whitelist will reopen at 7 AM UTC, June 20. You will receive an email from official@mail.usechain.net if you pass KYC.

what is the minimum and maximum cap for individual contribution to USECHAIN crowdsale? is there a vesting period for USECHAIN early investors

The contribution range for crowdsale is 1-5 ETH. There is no lock up period for crowdsale, so you can sell once its listed on exchanges, but there is a vesting period for private sale (100 ETH +).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: