Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW  (Read 20738 times)
quote17

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

#USECHAIN
When will tokens be listed for sale, exchange among others?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quote17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

#USECHAIN
Hello, who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project
Pertodenis

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

I believe that this plan is rather a lucrative investment at the present time!  Good luck all!
Usechain Foundation LTD (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

#USECHAIN
When will tokens be listed for sale, exchange among others?

Public sale will start early August, and we will land on exchanges mid-August.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

#USECHAIN
Hello, who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project

Hello, please contact vip@usechain.net about private sale details. We would love to work with you!
quote17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

#USECHAIN
Hi admin, still i havent received my airdrop please help me..
icochain.io

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

how does this project compare to others in the similar field?
quote17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

#USECHAIN
when will we receive airdrop token to binded wallet address?
quote17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

#USECHAIN
yes,rules have been decided,and will announce the details Smiley
thank you for your promption:)
quote17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

#USECHAIN
I have submitted the final sheet to the technique group,I  think in a few days you will receive
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

see the website that I read is very interesting I will join here

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

how does this project compare to others in the similar field?

Many people have compared Usechain with GXS and Ontology, but the comparison is superficial. GXS is focused on the transmission of identity information and not the empowerment of identity accounts like Usechain. The mining mechanism of GXS is similar to that of Xunlei as a way to share resources, while Usechain’ s main purpose is to conduct real transactions in a peer-to-peer network. Ontology is more toward the Dapp side and in terms of implementation will have issues in term of global scaling, as they are using NEO platform which is known to be non-scalable.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

#USECHAIN
when will we receive airdrop token to binded wallet address?

You can PM me on Bitcointalk or @Usechain_Air on Telegram with your email if you haven’t got them yet.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

This project looks nice. But can someone tell me the final price for one token? Because i can not find it nowhere. I even can not open WhitePaper - it just does not work! Please, tell somebody it to developers, because this is really bad for the project.
Also, what about exchanges? I hope that soon we will see some, because i want to buy more tokens. Thanks.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

This project looks nice. But can someone tell me the final price for one token? Because i can not find it nowhere. I even can not open WhitePaper - it just does not work! Please, tell somebody it to developers, because this is really bad for the project.
Also, what about exchanges? I hope that soon we will see some, because i want to buy more tokens. Thanks.

The price for our public sale will be 1 ETH = 75000 UST. What issue do you have opening the whitepaper? Are you going through usechain.net? I just checked and it works fine on my computer.

We are connecting with a number of exchanges and will be listed in mid August.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

It's also a dangerous system if someone successfully steals or fakes identity. Unless it can be made impossible to fool the system.

In our system, no identity information is stored on the blockchain. Identities are verified through a third-party certification agency, and then a zero-knowledge proof is used to communicate to the blockchain that the identity is verified without disclosing any identity information. You would need the agreement of multiple actors in order to trace someone's identity from their address, but these actors are bound by contract to only cooperate in situations such as government compliance and to not act maliciously.

I see, so what is the main purpose of your network? Is it mostly about the innovative proof of work?

Besides the use of innovations like RPOW and sharding, Usechain is special because it will be the first public blockchain built on a mirror identity protocol. Through technological innovations and adding the dimension of identity, Usechain will solve the Impossible Trinity and achieve a balance between scale, security, and decentralization. In addition, Usechain's mirror identity protocol supports KYC and government compliance, so the blockchain can provide infrastructure for decentralized apps in various industries that require identity information. Hence, we see Usechain as a leader of the Blockchain 3.0 era, where blockchain can truly be integrated into financial services, sharing economy applications, and more.

At lot of stuff in that one paragraph Smiley As for the mirror identity protocol, does it mean that every user of the network has to disclose ID information to the network while keeping control over it and once ID info is required from an APP or something else, the user can provide that info? Will it be with zk-proofs?

Network users will disclose identity information to a reliable third-party certification agency, but not directly to the blockchain. Communicating identity authentication to the blockchain will indeed be done through a zero-knowledge proof. While there will be no identity information stored directly on the main chain, the interface will contain relevant calls for identity information that support a variety of different requirements for applications that involve identity.

Ok but doesn't that also create a lot of risk if a third party certification agency holds all the ID info of people? Are there ways to abuse that ID info or how will it be tied to the original owner? Just trying to understand the full scope of your protocol.

A secret sharing scheme is used to convert the identity certificate to a public address, so in order to tie a public address to identity information you would need multiple signatures from committee members legally bound not to act maliciously.

That's what I meant, I was sure there needs to be some kind of centralized entity involved. How is the committee formed? Who will be on there and is the committee publicly known?

The committee will be voted in by the community and will be publicly known.

Doesn't that raise some other risk factors if committee members are publicly known? Could they be bribed?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

It's also a dangerous system if someone successfully steals or fakes identity. Unless it can be made impossible to fool the system.

In our system, no identity information is stored on the blockchain. Identities are verified through a third-party certification agency, and then a zero-knowledge proof is used to communicate to the blockchain that the identity is verified without disclosing any identity information. You would need the agreement of multiple actors in order to trace someone's identity from their address, but these actors are bound by contract to only cooperate in situations such as government compliance and to not act maliciously.

I see, so what is the main purpose of your network? Is it mostly about the innovative proof of work?

Besides the use of innovations like RPOW and sharding, Usechain is special because it will be the first public blockchain built on a mirror identity protocol. Through technological innovations and adding the dimension of identity, Usechain will solve the Impossible Trinity and achieve a balance between scale, security, and decentralization. In addition, Usechain's mirror identity protocol supports KYC and government compliance, so the blockchain can provide infrastructure for decentralized apps in various industries that require identity information. Hence, we see Usechain as a leader of the Blockchain 3.0 era, where blockchain can truly be integrated into financial services, sharing economy applications, and more.

At lot of stuff in that one paragraph Smiley As for the mirror identity protocol, does it mean that every user of the network has to disclose ID information to the network while keeping control over it and once ID info is required from an APP or something else, the user can provide that info? Will it be with zk-proofs?

Network users will disclose identity information to a reliable third-party certification agency, but not directly to the blockchain. Communicating identity authentication to the blockchain will indeed be done through a zero-knowledge proof. While there will be no identity information stored directly on the main chain, the interface will contain relevant calls for identity information that support a variety of different requirements for applications that involve identity.

Ok but doesn't that also create a lot of risk if a third party certification agency holds all the ID info of people? Are there ways to abuse that ID info or how will it be tied to the original owner? Just trying to understand the full scope of your protocol.

A secret sharing scheme is used to convert the identity certificate to a public address, so in order to tie a public address to identity information you would need multiple signatures from committee members legally bound not to act maliciously.

That's what I meant, I was sure there needs to be some kind of centralized entity involved. How is the committee formed? Who will be on there and is the committee publicly known?

Doesn't that raise some other risk factors if committee members are publicly known? Could they be bribed?

On behalf of the community, we will ask committee members to sign a legally-binding contract. And there is another committee that knows the link between subaddress and main addresses.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

On behalf of the community, we will ask committee members to sign a legally-binding contract. And there is another committee that knows the link between subaddress and main addresses.

I see, just asking all these questions because often times there are aspects within a system that could be exploited although it hasn't been expected before.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

Usechain is committed to developing the  the first  mirror identity blockchain ecosystem by shaping itself into a worldwide platform with a rich variety of application scenarios, the largest communities and the most advanced technologies!
For public sale in early August price will be 1 Eth = 75000 UST. Hope will soon list to exchange!
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

Usechain is committed to developing the  the first  mirror identity blockchain ecosystem by shaping itself into a worldwide platform with a rich variety of application scenarios, the largest communities and the most advanced technologies!
For public sale in early August price will be 1 Eth = 75000 UST. Hope will soon list to exchange!

What would be the price of btc to UST? what was the price of private sale? type of applications going to be built on top of Usechain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: