Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW  (Read 20738 times)
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

In my opinion, the Usechain team presents us a truly original blockchain project.Plus this development, the fact that the platform is planned to be developed on the basis of the project of a decentralized exchange, where tokens will be sold in the network,I believe that this is very important.I think the project has all the chances to become a unique ecosystem for various decentralized applications in the field of computer games,Finance and social networks.

Where in the stage of development is Usechain? if successful applications in the field of gaming, finance, social networks,etc...can be built on top of Usechain, it would need a strong powerful infrastructure and its value should increase exponentially
Usechain Foundation LTD (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

Usechain is committed to developing the  the first  mirror identity blockchain ecosystem by shaping itself into a worldwide platform with a rich variety of application scenarios, the largest communities and the most advanced technologies!
For public sale in early August price will be 1 Eth = 75000 UST. Hope will soon list to exchange!

What would be the price of btc to UST? what was the price of private sale? type of applications going to be built on top of Usechain?

The price is pegged to Ether, 1 ETH = 75000 UST. We believe that Usechain’s design will make it a good platform for building several different kinds of Dapps, including decentralized financial services, sharing economy activities, IoT applications, decentralized exchanges, and more. For example, Usechain will provide efficiency, security, and decentralization in scenarios that require identity-based authentications like bicycle sharing and NFC payments. Because it combines distributed ledger technology and real identities, Usechain can provide financial services and peer-to-peer sharing services with a higher level of credibility and trust.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

In my opinion, the Usechain team presents us a truly original blockchain project.Plus this development, the fact that the platform is planned to be developed on the basis of the project of a decentralized exchange, where tokens will be sold in the network,I believe that this is very important.I think the project has all the chances to become a unique ecosystem for various decentralized applications in the field of computer games,Finance and social networks.

Where in the stage of development is Usechain? if successful applications in the field of gaming, finance, social networks,etc...can be built on top of Usechain, it would need a strong powerful infrastructure and its value should increase exponentially

We plan to launch the main net in Q4 2018. A detailed roadmap can be found on our whitepaper at usechain.net. Please check it out if you are interested!
hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Very interested in joining the campaign, must be monitored the future development of Griny
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

Hello! Why can not I convert tokens into another purse? Are they locked? If thay locked, then when they will be unlocked?

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Very interested in joining the campaign, must be monitored the future development of Griny

Thank you for your support! Please PM me if you have any questions about how to get involved.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

Hello! Why can not I convert tokens into another purse? Are they locked? If thay locked, then when they will be unlocked?

Hello! The tokens are locked until we list on exchanges in August.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Usechain is an interesting project and it has already interested many investor and ordinary users. The possibilities of using the platform are quite diverse. You can, for example, use the platform in business projects, apply in financial services. It is also possible to use loans, decentralized crypto-exchange exchanges, etc.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

i think that UseChain team need to change the website due to that template already is a well known one, especially among scam ico's, of course i understand that it is only pics and text and doesn't matter for the project in general, but due to bad associations with that template of the website people could not invest....
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Usechain is an interesting project and it has already interested many investor and ordinary users. The possibilities of using the platform are quite diverse. You can, for example, use the platform in business projects, apply in financial services. It is also possible to use loans, decentralized crypto-exchange exchanges, etc.

Think team vesting period is like 3-4 years, unlike many other ICO projects, showing their commitment to the project success!
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

i think that UseChain team need to change the website due to that template already is a well known one, especially among scam ico's, of course i understand that it is only pics and text and doesn't matter for the project in general, but due to bad associations with that template of the website people could not invest....

There is nothing wrong with their website and template, graphics is excellent, they are trying to build a powerful infrastructure where dapps can be built on top of Usechain!
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

There is nothing wrong with their website and template, graphics is excellent, they are trying to build a powerful infrastructure where dapps can be built on top of Usechain!
Judging by the number of tokens sold, the site did not become an obstacle for investors. So I do not see anything wrong with the current website template.

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

I can not find, what was the price durig ICO? Can somebody help me please. ALso i think this is good project and i want to buy some tokens UST to my portfolio, but i can not find any exchanges! I can not fing UST even at Idex market. Do somebody now what is the situation with exchanges in this project? Thank you.
(p.s. hope, roadmap is still relevant?)
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Undoubtedly, the project is interesting for investors,authentication is very important in the world of cryptocurrencies,I believe that the project will have a real application in the real world.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

I can not find, what was the price durig ICO? Can somebody help me please. ALso i think this is good project and i want to buy some tokens UST to my portfolio, but i can not find any exchanges! I can not fing UST even at Idex market. Do somebody now what is the situation with exchanges in this project? Thank you.

We haven’t listed on exchanges or started our public sale yet. The public sale will be in August and the price will be 1 ETH = 75000 UST. We will list on exchanges mid August!
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

To build dapps is always good because in order to prove themselves they need to do the same thing after the ICO. Many companies are failing to develop the apps after they raise money also because owners are very greedy.
theleaf

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

To build dapps is always good because in order to prove themselves they need to do the same thing after the ICO. Many companies are failing to develop the apps after they raise money also because owners are very greedy.

Usechain team at least committed to a four year plan vesting period of 10% showing their passion and commitment to making this a long term successful project!
theleaf

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

Its not listed on exchanges yet, you can register for white list for the public crowdsale in August on usechain website, best of luck
theleaf

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

I believe this idea is very good and nice! Engaging business, very well vision, informed idea!

Very well rounded and professional team with great experience in blockchain and fintech world, they are going to make use of blockchain tech to better society and improve business functions
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

I hope that the team will be able to realize all their ideas. After all, the results of the team will depend on the value of the token and my profit from investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: