Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW  (Read 20738 times)
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

i see token metrics for pre-sale on leekico, there is only 5k ETH cap, or there is also another platform with it's own cap like tokeneed or westart, tokenfoundry etc. ?
And could you clarify how much money is already raised and what is the hard cap of whole token sale event? Thank you.
Usechain Foundation LTD (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

i see token metrics for pre-sale on leekico, there is only 5k ETH cap, or there is also another platform with it's own cap like tokeneed or westart, tokenfoundry etc. ?
And could you clarify how much money is already raised and what is the hard cap of whole token sale event? Thank you.

We are only doing pre-sale on LEEKICO, however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing, and our public sale will start in August.

We reached our soft cap of 1350 BTC a long time ago, but I do not know the precise amount that has been raised as of right now. Our hard cap is 4500 BTC -- if it isn't reached, all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

I can not find, what was the price durig ICO? Can somebody help me please. ALso i think this is good project and i want to buy some tokens UST to my portfolio, but i can not find any exchanges! I can not fing UST even at Idex market. Do somebody now what is the situation with exchanges in this project? Thank you.
(p.s. hope, roadmap is still relevant?)

Usechain pre-sale will start on July 25th! it was launched on https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107, also updated on website www.usechain.net
NakiRR

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

We are only doing pre-sale on LEEKICO, however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing, and our public sale will start in August.

We reached our soft cap of 1350 BTC a long time ago, but I do not know the precise amount that has been raised as of right now. Our hard cap is 4500 BTC -- if it isn't reached, all the unsold tokens will be destroyed.
ok, got it. And what minimal/maximum amount for pre-sale on leekico and directly from the team? what is the difference?

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

ok, got it. And what minimal/maximum amount for pre-sale on leekico and directly from the team? what is the difference?

The minimum contribution on LEEKICO is 30 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. What do you mean by directly from the team?

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:43:18 AM

Usechain Bi–weekly Publication 09/07–22/07 Out Now! Check it out! Wink Wink Wink
https://medium.com/@usechain/usechain-bi-weekly-publication-09-07-22-07-out-now-fe77db2490a2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

4 hrs to go 🔥Are you guys ready?  Wink
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*2elRs3pkjnU9qvw0UqcUdQ.jpeg

https://twitter.com/usechain/status/1022013811639943168
NakiRR

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

The minimum contribution on LEEKICO is 30 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. What do you mean by directly from the team?

"however, private sale for larger investments is ongoing"

i mean this you answer, or i misunderstood you? We now can buy tokens on leekico or directly from the team if it is a large investment, right?

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

i mean this you answer, or i misunderstood you? We now can buy tokens on leekico or directly from the team if it is a large investment, right?

Yes, you can buy through private sale if the investment is more than 100 ETH. Please contact vip@usechain.net if you have further questions about private sale.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

Usechain will use blockchain technology to better society and improve business functions. Their team is very professional with great experience in the blockchain and fintech world.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Usechain Presale ongoing now🔥
Go check it out on👉 https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107
https://www.leekico.com/images/banner/5b5538265b9f9.jpg
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

Recently i have been following this project bit by bit and i have come to understand that Usechain is superb. Aside the fact that this platform will help to ameliorate and serve as a standard in the blockchain industry, it will also help to provide support for the adoption of the blockchain technology into our daily lives by generating a unique value and extensively support various transactions at a reduced charged fee with faster confirmations. Usechain got the best admin who is fast to respond to any kind of messages drop in the telegram group.
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

Usechain Presale ongoing now🔥
Go check it out on👉 https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107

Thanks for the info, what is the price of presale and what was the price of private sale? How much is Usechain trying to raise for their total crowdsale?
vothuong1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

Usechain will use blockchain technology to better society and improve business functions. Their team is very professional with great experience in the blockchain and fintech world.

Yeah, I agree, looking from the website and white paper, Usechain team is very professional and knowledgeable in the fintech and blockchain world
vothuong1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

Yes, you can buy through private sale if the investment is more than 100 ETH. Please contact vip@usechain.net if you have further questions about private sale.

For the private sale, what is Usechain discount rate and will there be a lock up period to prevent dumping once tokens hit exchanges?
nival

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me please, who is responsible for marketing in your project or simply PM me?
Thank you
NakiRR

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

Finally we sorted it out, thanx for clarification. btw the pre-sale on leek ico is going well on my mind, that was a really good idea.
NakiRR

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

For the private sale, what is Usechain discount rate and will there be a lock up period to prevent dumping once tokens hit exchanges?

Will leave it here for you and for those who are interested in this issue too. Cheers bro!

uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

I believe it is a very nice project! A rather interesting activity, seamless idea.  Good luck.
I also liked the project due to its interesting and unique idea.I think user identification is the right direction that developers have chosen.Personally, I am set to a positive final result and of course I will follow the project.
mssixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:22 AM

Good potential.
Hopefully Usechain hit hardcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: