Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Usechain - MIRROR IDENTITY TO USE| INNOVATIVE RPOW  (Read 20738 times)
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Hello team, tell me please, is there a full report about your ICO, tokens lock-up's, offered bonuses, funds which where raised from private and institutional investors and plans for future? i would like to see all this info if it is possible. Thanks.

Search their website and read their white paper throughly, you should be able to find out the above info and lots more, also ask them questions on telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digiworld1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

When ICO ? I like team and advisor, team china blockchain very strong
you are late buddy, ico is already finished successfully. We are waiting the official listing now, it may be already in the middle of this month.

Their ICO concluded on August 8th, any idea when USECHAIN will be listing on exchanges? you should be able to buy tokens by then
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Hello team, tell me please, is there a full report about your ICO, tokens lock-up's, offered bonuses, funds which where raised from private and institutional investors and plans for future? i would like to see all this info if it is possible. Thanks.

Search their website and read their white paper throughly, you should be able to find out the above info and lots more, also ask them questions on telegram
you are really funny, or you are just a kid that can not read and understand what he had read) do a favor for me, do't comment my posts again.
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Usechain Presale ongoing now🔥
https://www.leekico.com/#/projects/detail?id=107

Good news for investor is presale sucessfull, It is sold out and receive 5000 ETH for Usechain, with a high minimum investment required but sold out so quickly, Good signal  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Iam very happy

Comparing to most other ICO projects, USECHAIN raised a reasonable amount of fund to financially support their long term project
folajoseph

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

Usechain ICO was one of the fastest i have witnessed and from the look of things there would be lots of adaption. i heard something about NASDAQ  Grin
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

Usechain will use blockchain technology to better society and improve business functions. Their team is very professional with great experience in the blockchain and fintech world.

Yes! The Usechain foundation has taken it upon itself to revolutionize the world with its new mirror identity blockchain technology, one that would span every area of human activity and business. The foundation is building strong alliances with top educational, business and industry entities to ensure that a true mirror identity based decentralized system with top notch security, scalability, flexible to a wide range of users and business entities is brought to fore.
The beauty about the Usechain platform is the organization of the team behind this project, they are so proactive and very responsive to all messages dropped in their telegram group. That is to show their high level of professionalism.
digiworld1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

Usechain will use blockchain technology to better society and improve business functions. Their team is very professional with great experience in the blockchain and fintech world.

Yes! The Usechain foundation has taken it upon itself to revolutionize the world with its new mirror identity blockchain technology, one that would span every area of human activity and business. The foundation is building strong alliances with top educational, business and industry entities to ensure that a true mirror identity based decentralized system with top notch security, scalability, flexible to a wide range of users and business entities is brought to fore.
The beauty about the Usechain platform is the organization of the team behind this project, they are so proactive and very responsive to all messages dropped in their telegram group. That is to show their high level of professionalism.

Their team is quite professional and knowledgeable, its one of the few ICO projects with an excellent team committing to the project
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

They creating similar product like Thekey, Civic or this is something other? And when UST token will be listed to exchanges?
theleaf

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

They creating similar product like Thekey, Civic or this is something other? And when UST token will be listed to exchanges?

Think they will eventually start their own blockchain, currently running on ether platform as an Erc-20 token, they have ambitious goal though, to create a super blockchain project
theleaf

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

Their team is quite professional and knowledgeable, its one of the few ICO projects with an excellent team committing to the project

The team no doubt is solid, it takes a few years for project like ether, neo,etc... to mature and gain public attention, hopefully we will see same thing with Usechain)
frcat

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Think they will eventually start their own blockchain, currently running on ether platform as an Erc-20 token, they have ambitious goal though, to create a super blockchain project

So they will have own blockchain? When maiinet launch date? And what TPS speed they promising? Does this have some advantages before other blockchains?
NakiRR

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

So they will have own blockchain? When maiinet launch date? And what TPS speed they promising? Does this have some advantages before other blockchains?
yes, it is a separate blockchain with unique technologies on board, and the main net is scheduled to Q4 2018. Whole roadmap looks very interesting and prospective, you definitely should take a look on it: https://www.usechain.net/
frcat

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

yes, it is a separate blockchain with unique technologies on board, and the main net is scheduled to Q4 2018. Whole roadmap looks very interesting and prospective, you definitely should take a look on it: https://www.usechain.net/

When tokens will be trading at exchanges? Are this UST tokens on Idex real ot this fake Usechain? I see that UST trading there, but low volume...
NakiRR

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

When tokens will be trading at exchanges? Are this UST tokens on Idex real ot this fake Usechain? I see that UST trading there, but low volume...
admin says that UST will be listed in this month and yes that UST on idex is real one but most of tokens are still locked and due to this reason the volumes are so weak. but when i asked admin who are trading on idex if the tokens are locked he didn't give an answer... it is a bit suspicious as for me.
digiworld1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

admin says that UST will be listed in this month and yes that UST on idex is real one but most of tokens are still locked and due to this reason the volumes are so weak. but when i asked admin who are trading on idex if the tokens are locked he didn't give an answer... it is a bit suspicious as for me.

Its close to end of the month, guess we will see UST tokens soon, team is solid, ambitious vision, looking forward to the listing and future of USECHAIN
digiworld1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

lots of crypto projects are still in their early white paper stage, USECHAIN however is made up of excellent team members who compassionately making difference for a better world
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

lots of crypto projects are still in their early white paper stage, USECHAIN however is made up of excellent team members who compassionately making difference for a better world
I think I agree with you about the team members.This project brought together really professionals who already have a successfully completed project behind their backs,so I believe that the Usechain project is in the safe hands of professional developers, and very soon we will see their achievements!
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

In my opinion Usechain is a global and diverse application that has great potential for growth and development.Thanks to this project, the highest standards of the common principle will significantly reduce the cost of authentication procedures and become a leader in this market.
NakiRR

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Its close to end of the month, guess we will see UST tokens soon, team is solid, ambitious vision, looking forward to the listing and future of USECHAIN
so we already know about upcoming token swap to new one that names USE and hitbtc listing... i don't like that exchange and i hope that it is only a beginning and very soon we will be able to trade USE on some bigger and fairer exchange, let's wait and see.
frcat

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

They have an adversiting on Nasdaq Screen in New York Time Square. Here is a video with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdqWtF3_G8w&feature=youtu.be

I hope USE token will be at biggest exchanges as well like Binance.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: