Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Have you tried checking out Trustlogics twitter account? You will be amazed by the updates they have and the activities they do for the project. Its really encouraging to invest in this type of project specially when you see that it is already existing and on its way to success.

Well yes, I just checked their twitter account and I see their updates there. Its really great to see new updates as well as old materials that are very informative to us. Its best for everyone to visit Trustlogics twitter. https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rean7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Have you tried checking out Trustlogics twitter account? You will be amazed by the updates they have and the activities they do for the project. Its really encouraging to invest in this type of project specially when you see that it is already existing and on its way to success.

Well yes, I just checked their twitter account and I see their updates there. Its really great to see new updates as well as old materials that are very informative to us. Its best for everyone to visit Trustlogics twitter. https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

Trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.
The project is very interesting on its uses, i believe that the project will become successful once they started in many countries who really need an online application for the secured data.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

The project is very interesting on its uses, i believe that the project will become successful once they started in many countries who really need an online application for the secured data.

I agree with you, Trust logics have a lot to offer when it comes to improving hiring system, it is a good thing for the users to have this platform, and be able to adopting the system, you can also earn in using their platform.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Any news on their incoming ICO? Wow! Its getting closer now, I believe everybody here is waiting and excited for this big of opening. The moment they reach their target amount, they will be able to fully implement the full feature of this project.
Yes its only a few days before they launch this project and i really nervious about it because i heard that the cryptocurrency including bitcoin is not in a good status at the moment... Im thinking that it may affect the flow of trustlogics, i hope they can resolve it and have an solution for this...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...
very secured platform with so many benefits for its users what more should should we ask for? since the beginning this project was very promising there are a lot of real world problems that this project can solve,  innovating the hiring process and making it more convenient is just amazing, i cant even imagine how the world would be if this platform was not invented.
So true, the hiring process will not be better than this it's like there's a missing piece without trustlogics platform... And the people don't need to suffer anymore from the old system now that trustlogics is here...
It is a great project in trustlogics the jobseekers will get rewarded for being active on their platform it's a wonderful benefit to everyone and supporters of trustlogics platform.
This is their way to introduce this project to the next level and including international community can join and do the task so they can easily earn TLT tokens... But not only that because while they're supporting this project they can also help others to know how good trustlogics is and what help can give it to them...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Any news on their incoming ICO? Wow! Its getting closer now, I believe everybody here is waiting and excited for this big of opening. The moment they reach their target amount, they will be able to fully implement the full feature of this project.
Yes its only a few days before they launch this project and i really nervious about it because i heard that the cryptocurrency including bitcoin is not in a good status at the moment... Im thinking that it may affect the flow of trustlogics, i hope they can resolve it and have an solution for this...
Lets be positive on this, we know that they have a capability to achieve what they aiming for and this is for the benefits of many people... Keep supporting them is the key though we cannot set aside what is happening right now in crypto market, i will keep my eyes on this situation...
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Lets be positive on this, we know that they have a capability to achieve what they aiming for and this is for the benefits of many people... Keep supporting them is the key though we cannot set aside what is happening right now in crypto market, i will keep my eyes on this situation...

Trust Logics is a really big help in this century especially with the millennials in their new blockchain technology.
But in the life cycle of any project, there will almost always be unexpected
problems and questions that crop up. It is sad to hear that  Sad
Let's think positive hope will fixed it...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Trust Logics is a really big help in this century especially with the millennials in their new blockchain technology.
But in the life cycle of any project, there will almost always be unexpected
problems and questions that crop up. It is sad to hear that  Sad
Let's think positive hope will fixed it...

Yes, projects such Trustlogics will really make a huge change in the workforce market industry.Jobseekers, hirers and  ISPs will benefit from the secured, convenient and efficient platform industries, eliminating those unneeded procedures and simplifying them to make things easier and better in the hiring industry. Though a lot of projects faces big challenges that hinders its success, I still hope Trustlogics could surpass them.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Thank you for sharing this to the thread, this will be very helpful especially to those investors that use newbie accounts, they will be needing resources of information to validate the legitimacy of one project. Trustlogics provide these things and I think they are fond of updating their users and investors.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

I agree with you, Trust logics have a lot to offer when it comes to improving hiring system, it is a good thing for the users to have this platform, and be able to adopting the system, you can also earn in using their platform.
May I know how can I earn with Trustlogics platform? I think I missed that part on how to earn to this platform. Well if that's true, this will be very helpful to anyone who uses it. Hiring platform where we can earn? That's great!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 04:52:41 PM by cryp24x

Thank you for sharing this to the thread, this will be very helpful especially to those investors that use newbie accounts, they will be needing resources of information to validate the legitimacy of one project. Trustlogics provide these things and I think they are fond of updating their users and investors.
I agree with you. Investors really need resources for their reference to the project. The whitepaper is a good source of basic information but the development and updates of the project are important also. Trustlogics is really a great project and one of the most active thread I think for updates.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

May I know how can I earn with Trustlogics platform? I think I missed that part on how to earn to this platform. Well if that's true, this will be very helpful to anyone who uses it. Hiring platform where we can earn? That's great!
I am interested too. Please let me know how to earn from this platform. I didn't know that we can earn from Trustlogics platform. That would be a great source of income I guess. I hope someone will answer my inquiry. Thanks in advance!
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Well all you need to do is trust on this project that will be smooth process despite bitcoin today will be decreased because for the some reason ,,so that it really would better to think the positive way instead to think the negative thoughts,
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

You are right sonjay22. It’s been long that cryptocurrency has not kick that high already and most holders are not havng a good taste of their holdings. So i hope too that trustlogics will be able to cope up with their expenses for the project and everything with the current status of digital currencies right now.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

Yea. And even if the ICO will be over, I will still keep following this platform to see how much and to what extent they could do to benefit people in the area of recruitment. I am lookingg forward to this platform as a truly beneficial and and truly a breakthrough to recruitment industry.

ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:10:21 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 08:46:50 PM by ki.Ata.Adonai

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
That's a significant question you have made, Loveydovey! I wonder, too, where else can TLT tokens be used for in the future aside from those you have mentioned.I hope Trustlogics could mention other uses of its TLT Tokens.
well, their TLT tokens will be used to incentivize members and will be used as a payment method for services and rewards for users, i hope their TLT token will be known in market i would be wonderful to see the success of this amazing platform, and btw i also noticed that they had a new partnership congratulations on that trustlogics team!
i guess this part of TrustLogics is somewhat their weak points. Because of few usage of the TLT tokens. If these are the only  use of the token then there is a possibility that the value of TLT is not that strong. That is why this will limit investors to trust this platform.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
That's a significant question you have made, Loveydovey! I wonder, too, where else can TLT tokens be used for in the future aside from those you have mentioned.I hope Trustlogics could mention other uses of its TLT Tokens.
well, their TLT tokens will be used to incentivize members and will be used as a payment method for services and rewards for users, i hope their TLT token will be known in market i would be wonderful to see the success of this amazing platform, and btw i also noticed that they had a new partnership congratulations on that trustlogics team!
i guess this part of TrustLogics is somewhat their weak points. Because of few usage of the TLT tokens. If there are really use of the token then there is a possibility that the value of TLT is not that strong. That is why this will limit investors to trust this platform.
Well you've got a point there,ki.ata.Adonai, If they will only depend on the job seekers, recruiters and ISP on their registration to the platform as the use of TLT tokens then as you have said the value will not be that strong, unless they are already sure that there will be a lot who will use the platform, but still i guess, if that is the only use, most probably that their token will have a limited value.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Yes it is true that trustlogic is really capable of so much to survive through system platforms that are enhanced to keep its user base, and many benefit from this platform because it can provide opportunities for all things in the absence of money can be helped with the help of the platform.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

I just heard from someone that the CEO cancelled the ICO of TRUSTLOGIC, is this true? i've been searching for the support statement but came-up nothing, I hope they will annonce something from the team.
ICO should be end on 09/25 but still their ICO date is TBA.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: