Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
That's a significant question you have made, Loveydovey! I wonder, too, where else can TLT tokens be used for in the future aside from those you have mentioned.I hope Trustlogics could mention other uses of its TLT Tokens.
well, their TLT tokens will be used to incentivize members and will be used as a payment method for services and rewards for users, i hope their TLT token will be known in market i would be wonderful to see the success of this amazing platform, and btw i also noticed that they had a new partnership congratulations on that trustlogics team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DreamDeal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.
Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

More partnership means more people involved with the project. The success of a project does not rely on an individual effort but with the collaboration and contribution of everyone. I hope that this project succeeds and help more people find job thru their platform.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.
Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

More partnership means more people involved with the project. The success of a project does not rely on an individual effort but with the collaboration and contribution of everyone. I hope that this project succeeds and help more people find job thru their platform.

Very well said. I am quite intrigued with Cashaa. As described it is a blockchain next-generation banking platform. I would like to know if we could deposit our cryptocurrencies with Cashaa and earn interests as well? How does this help Trustlogics members or users?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
Getting some rewards in using their platform is a good thing for the users, Uploading files, Online chats with the recruiter and and other freelancers is a good thing to find the right job for everyone, a one stop platform for global recruitment system is a revolution for the traditional hiring system.
Knowing the abilities of the employee is what the platform really aims, In able for the recruiters to know the right person to be hire in a specific position in the company, It will serve as a bridge for both the institutions and the freelancers around the world, Online platform for the people who needs a job, and earning while doing it is also a good thing for users.

Trustlogics will get more referrals than other online job platform with their reward system. Its really interesting that they have offered this rewards to its users. I hope that everything goes well with Trustlogics. As I see it, they are on the right track to success.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
Getting some rewards in using their platform is a good thing for the users, Uploading files, Online chats with the recruiter and and other freelancers is a good thing to find the right job for everyone, a one stop platform for global recruitment system is a revolution for the traditional hiring system.
Knowing the abilities of the employee is what the platform really aims, In able for the recruiters to know the right person to be hire in a specific position in the company, It will serve as a bridge for both the institutions and the freelancers around the world, Online platform for the people who needs a job, and earning while doing it is also a good thing for users.

Trustlogics will get more referrals than other online job platform with their reward system. Its really interesting that they have offered this rewards to its users. I hope that everything goes well with Trustlogics. As I see it, they are on the right track to success.

If your employee referral program is under appreciated, then you must take serious
consideration to enhance it a bit and in case it heavily relies on the employee referral program,
then you must take into consideration
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...
very secured platform with so many benefits for its users what more should should we ask for? since the beginning this project was very promising there are a lot of real world problems that this project can solve,  innovating the hiring process and making it more convenient is just amazing, i cant even imagine how the world would be if this platform was not invented.

Match your open role to relevant candidates you can’t find anywhere else based
on skills, industry, experience, interests, and most likely to apply.
Review and filter candidates, take notes, and reach out
all on LinkedIn using their integrated applicant management tools.

daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

The goal of the project is not to produce a report, but to build awareness and executive support for the treatment of sensitive data assets with technologies, policies and procedures that match with the regulations, the utilization, and the potential loss if the data assets were to be compromised.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

The goal of the project is not to produce a report, but to build awareness and executive support for the treatment of sensitive data assets with technologies, policies and procedures that match with the regulations, the utilization, and the potential loss if the data assets were to be compromised.

Yes, I must agree, That's what the project is aiming for to build connections and awareness for the users of their platform, Thanks for trust logics, every one in the world can have the knowledge on technology and how it will be used as a tool for finding a suitable job and company for everyone's skills.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Yes, I must agree, That's what the project is aiming for to build connections and awareness for the users of their platform, Thanks for trust logics, every one in the world can have the knowledge on technology and how it will be used as a tool for finding a suitable job and company for everyone's skills.
The platform has its own unique features that can be used in winning the trust of some investors, with their platform it will be possible to connect all the people who are in need of jobs in one platform, a globally competitive way of receiving and validating data for the recruiters choose their man power and hire some specific persons for their company.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

The platform has its own unique features that can be used in winning the trust of some investors, with their platform it will be possible to connect all the people who are in need of jobs in one platform, a globally competitive way of receiving and validating data for the recruiters choose their man power and hire some specific persons for their company.
Global competitiveness of a platform will result to higher percentage of it to succeed, Imagine a platform that will give the chance for the recruiters to find persons who will work for their company in an easy way of just by visiting a website with all the information about the employee and verify their documents and to set some interviews that will deliver them to their future work.
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

This is a great news for everyone who supports and builds the trustlogics team that cashaa has given trust to trustlogics and make a partnership to them. The more they can get new partnership the more possibilities to get many investors in the future.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

I agree with that, the trustlogics is one of a kind platform that make and will help solve the problem of every country about finding a job. The process is more faster because of trustlogics a great help for job seekers to get the right job according to their background.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...
very secured platform with so many benefits for its users what more should should we ask for? since the beginning this project was very promising there are a lot of real world problems that this project can solve,  innovating the hiring process and making it more convenient is just amazing, i cant even imagine how the world would be if this platform was not invented.
So true, the hiring process will not be better than this it's like there's a missing piece without trustlogics platform... And the people don't need to suffer anymore from the old system now that trustlogics is here...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
That's a significant question you have made, Loveydovey! I wonder, too, where else can TLT tokens be used for in the future aside from those you have mentioned.I hope Trustlogics could mention other uses of its TLT Tokens.
well, their TLT tokens will be used to incentivize members and will be used as a payment method for services and rewards for users, i hope their TLT token will be known in market i would be wonderful to see the success of this amazing platform, and btw i also noticed that they had a new partnership congratulations on that trustlogics team!
Correct they just reached another partnerships and will have more soon, their marketing strategy is really good for others to know how good this project is and also will benifits both trustlogic and their partner so good luck for them...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Correct they just reached another partnerships and will have more soon, their marketing strategy is really good for others to know how good this project is and also will benifits both trustlogic and their partner so good luck for them...
Besides those partnerships is there any updates about trustlogics platform, what is the status of their ICO is there any latest news? Because i always check their twitter and telegram account but i can't find something new about them, i hope it all goes out according to the plans...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

Its good to see how trustlogics eager to become a huge project. Soon as their platform will launch many people will encourage to use trustlogics application. The partnership of trustlogics is an indicator that their community grow bigger and bigger. I hope that they will end successfuly.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

Very well said. I am quite intrigued with Cashaa. As described it is a blockchain next-generation banking platform. I would like to know if we could deposit our cryptocurrencies with Cashaa and earn interests as well? How does this help Trustlogics members or users?
Yes! I am also looking for the connection of platform of trustlogics to cashaa. Trustlogics is for document storage and job hiring services but I think it does not related in any form of banking. Anyway, it is great to see how these both projects will become benefited soon.

Andycalum

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

Yeah, this took my attention,too. Being a blockchain-based next generation banking platform, I wonder what
advantages will Cashaa bring to people in the crypto world.And what they could do more with their partnership
to Trustlogics.I just knew that security, transparency and reliability will really work well since both platforms uses
blockchain technology.

traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

This project seems to be one of the most truly successful projects! Great team good work. I'm very happy to be a part of this project. I hope that the project will be interested in large investment funds, in this case, the project will be able to reach hard cap and will move accurately on the road map. I think these guys will succeed!
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

So true, the hiring process will not be better than this it's like there's a missing piece without trustlogics platform... And the people don't need to suffer anymore from the old system now that trustlogics is here...
It is a great project in trustlogics the jobseekers will get rewarded for being active on their platform it's a wonderful benefit to everyone and supporters of trustlogics platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: