Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy
well if that case it really a shame,but it would not really happen im sure they will check every background of their applicants and their network is very secured. maybe they will single handedly check every applicants data that will be sent to them.

At the very beginning, when there are still few users, it will not be difficult to check, but when the platform gets more popularity and there are many users, it will be almost impossible to check this amount. Although I think that the team will come up with something optimal and solve this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy
well if that case it really a shame,but it would not really happen im sure they will check every background of their applicants and their network is very secured. maybe they will single handedly check every applicants data that will be sent to them.

At the very beginning, when there are still few users, it will not be difficult to check, but when the platform gets more popularity and there are many users, it will be almost impossible to check this amount. Although I think that the team will come up with something optimal and solve this issue.

Trustlogics will be verifying the information that users submit. This will let companies view reliable information and hire a qualified applicant properly. It will be embarrassing if the company finds out the true profile of the applicant who has applied for as an accountant. I doubt that the applicant will get hired if there was a finding of fraud or faking details on your profile.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.
It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
i agree, being a ofw is very hard leaving your family behind just to work and when you get to your job some get harassed by their bosses and some are racist.but with trustlogic things would be more easy for jobseekers no need to work far from home you'll only need a good background and a honest profile then your good to go.

It's been a decades where most people thought that working abroad is their key to gain big money, even they are sacrificing themselves to be

set apart to their love ones. They are still willing to do it, but with Trustlogics goal their project is not only to give a solution for the the job

seekers but also to lessen the count of our ofw as long as they meet the qualification needed to be approve by the validators.

Yes, Trust logics has a lot to offer when it comes to giving some work prefer for the person who are in need of job, It will also be a big help in the economical industries where in it can ease the hassle of finding a job that is desired by the job seeker and connecting the employer and employee in a very respectable manner.
yes thats true beacuse trustlogic has many opportunities to open up and give hope to everyone who is jobless. the best project they hold in the future and I think this is one of the help of our economic industry and the time to find a job is no longer a problem because employers are open to accepting employees hardworking and trustworthy.

Background checking is important for both the employer and applicant. Usually employers do the background checking. Its nice to see that regular users will have the opportunity to request for a background checking for their employer. This will let them get a better idea on what type of company or employer they are applying for.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
anik anik

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

what i really love about this concept is the chance that the honest applicant will be more relief
and get more chances of getting hired. Falsification of datas of an applicant is nothing new in this industry.
ocinannaojd

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:43:29 AM

what i really love about this concept is the chance that the honest applicant will be more relief
and get more chances of getting hired. Falsification of datas of an applicant is nothing new in this industry.
yeah i agree with you , now datas are being verified ,Jobseekers can now expect a just recruitment and fast processing of employment.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

as i am spectating the growth of the project,
even there are no completion of the ICO yet.
TRUSTLOGIC and its team will conquer the industry of hiring as they are not just focusing on the job-seekers on getting job and placing them in the right field, But also to solve many problems in hiring and working around the world.

Yes, they will!I haven't known a platform like this of Trustlogics before for employment related thing that goes through
a meticulous, thorough planning not just to alleviate the problem in this of industry,but to really help address them in an extensive way worldwide.
Ease for recruiters and jobseekers, service requestors and individual service providers and also to other companies who find their platforms useful for them in searching and looking for qualified individual like for example, an exchange student.

You right they used to be not one sided and not focusing on the need of the one person but as a whole. A very friendly platform. Looking forward on this project. A very great concept.
You have a point and besides we can all get benefits of it someday, let`s just give more support to this project as we all know that this has a potential and it really needed to our society to lessen the unemployment also.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

Yeah that is the essence of this platform to seek the honest applicant base on their education background who does fited on their professional background,so that those dishonest applicant will not allowed to entered to trustlogics.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:32:22 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:49:07 AM by summerbloom

Yeah that is the essence of this platform to seek the honest applicant base on their education background who does fited on their professional background,so that those dishonest applicant will not allowed to entered to trustlogics.

well you have some point because if you would compared to traditional system some applicant are tampered to this own document,to entry also of their bet company so that this technique are used despite is stickly pohibited that's why,you can make sure to trustlogics applicant that all jobseeker  will be honest according  to their document.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 04:40:56 AM by katropaTNT

TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide.
The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Get rewarded for being active on trustlogic.

https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Ya you are right that there are many other projects in the market but i think they are providing validation services which no one is providing this is the difference between others and this project and no one is gona get job with fake education and experience which is really cool.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

Will this be similar to linkedin? Where profiles of professionals are available and employers can contact them directly? What will be Trustlogics' advantage over similar platforms? True enough some platforms have been hacked and the details and personal information of their users have been compromised or being sold to marketers or similar companies, will Trustlogics be able to prevent similar situations. What are your guarantees and safety measures?

I donot think so that they are like linkedin and after all they are providing validation services and moreover they have to ensure safety of our documents which is there first priority and i am happy that they have validation services as our profile will get shortlisted easily due to there validation services which is of great use and many other organisation waste there time on validating the documents so this will ease there work as they get verified profile now the last step is of interview so most of the recruiting work is going to get ease in near future thanks to the technology
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Ya you are right that there are many other projects in the market but i think they are providing validation services which no one is providing this is the difference between others and this project and no one is gona get job with fake education and experience which is really cool.

In organize the job description like Company Information, Job Description, Job Requirements,

Benefits and a Call to Action. Trust Logics using blockchain that will help make your job posting searchable.

A well-defined job description will help attract qualified candidates as well as help reduce employee turnover in the long run.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.
many partnership is more to come for sure, big companies or even the small ones would definitely render
recruitment services fron Trustlogic

Indeed. When this goes live, I am sure that the traffic will be so unimaginable. Companies all over the world will see this platform and take interest along with the many jobless people. And day by day, a lot more will be coming. There is no way to stop this project and all of these people will then be curious about crypto and study it then become a crypto enthusiast. This will contribute to mass adoption. What a great concept.

I must say one of the concept of Trust Logics is investment, before making any investments, the investors are advised to seek independent professional advice, verify the contents in order to arrive at an informed investment decision.
The Trustee, their respective directors, employees, affiliates or
representatives shall be liable in any way for any direct, indirect,
including on account of lost profits arising from the information contained in this material.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?
I saw this image while reading their white paper, And they have reall some interesting features which others platform doesn't have.
I advice you to see this picture to understand more about them, I showing this picture because i am a big supporter of them.
Here it is - https://i.imgur.com/EVxMggP.png[/img]
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Hello, please excuse me I don't wanna be rude, though I admired the strategy of this project. But I think the investors will not get attract to join

in their bounty campaign due to 50, 000$ was such a small amount allocation for the rewards with a soft cap of 2M$ or the hardcap 16M$, that is

ridiculous. How come that 50, 000$ can attract the investors, you've got a be kidding me. I'm  just stating the fact, so please don't get me wrong 

in my opinion.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

You are correct about this. Trustlogics will really lessen the verification processes and will make the process a lot faster because all of the requirements was already documented and saved on the database. The speed of the process will definitely doesn't affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
That's good explanation for those who asking the speed of the processing time of the TrustLogics for the verification, well this is the answer and now they will make it some try for sure because the TrustLogics will make all jobseekers find a job easily and faster.
That's really the intention of trustlogics to gave job for many people that not consume time and effort for both recruiters and jobseekers, and not simply giving job coz they will give jobs that right and fit for jobseekers and that's really important i guess...
a very important mission took on the project itself, because the issue of employment is now very acute, I hope the team will get to realize all this
For sure they will, as matter of fact they planned to spread it out around the world... A good news for everyone that can't reach a certain company and a project like this...  Because trustlogic are the one to come in every country, not them...  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: