Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:40:06 PM by BitDane

As I continuously follow Trustlogics, I am extremely impressed how things could go in their platform.
Trustlogics platform where data is safe, a one stop platform for global recruiters, using AI in hiring- are
much talked about things that makes-up Trustlogics, creating a huge impact for future users of the platform
globally and also for investors of this project.I believe projects like this would likely succeed.
We are on the same side, looking forward to this project to succeed. You are right about how the Trustlogics works and how it will help the people on their problems regarding their employment and hiring process. This is the future of hiring and we should really support it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:01:17 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:18:49 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
It really depends on the outcome of the ICO. I guess it would be very helpful for us to stay positive about this project because it is really a great project indeed as we can see all the activities and plans on their roadmaps, the technology used and the feedback from the public. Trustlogics will surely go a long way in this field.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
It really depends on the outcome of the ICO. I guess it would be very helpful for us to stay positive about this project because it is really a great project indeed as we can see all the activities and plans on their roadmaps, the technology used and the feedback from the public. Trustlogics will surely go a long way in this field.
I have to agree with you on this. The project is really great and we should be very thankful that Trustlogics team came up with this idea. I am looking forward that the project will really prosper and help us to elevate the quality of the hiring process.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

Just my thoughts though, aren't the companies, will also register  with the use of TLT tokens so that they cannbe able to use TrustLogics platform and therefore can browse and look for possible  applicants to fill in positions in their company?  With proper advertiisng and promotuon of TrustLogics,  i know a lot will register becaude it is really very amazing platform thus if they have a lot of users then the TLt token will have a great value.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

I have to agree with you on this. The project is really great and we should be very thankful that Trustlogics team came up with this idea. I am looking forward that the project will really prosper and help us to elevate the quality of the hiring process.
i have high hopes for TrustLogics platform as well.  This platform has a lot of help to offer to recruitment and also to the jobseekers as well as the Independent Service Providers. This platform should never go to waste,
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

As I continuously follow Trustlogics, I am extremely impressed how things could go in their platform.
Trustlogics platform where data is safe, a one stop platform for global recruiters, using AI in hiring- are
much talked about things that makes-up Trustlogics, creating a huge impact for future users of the platform
globally and also for investors of this project.I believe projects like this would likely succeed.
We are on the same side, looking forward to this project to succeed. You are right about how the Trustlogics works and how it will help the people on their problems regarding their employment and hiring process. This is the future of hiring and we should really support it.
Count me in. I am very hopefulnfornthe success of this platform. Sorry to be harsh, but if this platform will not be successful it is kinda stupid for some people not to support this one. I don't see anything negative in thsi project. Every concept are helpful to the recruitment industry, like the companies, job seekers and the ISP. Thumbs -up for the Trustlogics.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

i agree with you, it depends on the outcome of their ICO or may depend on the support it gets when their TLT tokens gets released in the market, we can help make a better future for TLT tokens by staying positive and supporting this project each step it makes.but im pretty sure by now all the support this project is getting now will lead the team to develop this project even more. i hope they succeed.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

me too, the concept of this platform will bring them to their success. as the days go by i notice how great the team are developing this platform and how they have so many partnership whci is good for a company to have, two heads are better than one i see this project reaching the moon the odds of success are pretty high for this project.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

me too, the concept of this platform will bring them to their success. as the days go by i notice how great the team are developing this platform and how they have so many partnership whci is good for a company to have, two heads are better than one i see this project reaching the moon the odds of success are pretty high for this project.
their TLT tokens will be used to incentivize the members to use the platform and facilitate payments for sevices. one feature of trustlogics that i think is pretty great is they facilitate digital authentication professional data and stores the attested version on the blockchain and makes it shareable based on users permission.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

for today this sphere is very popular, because many companies are trying to solve this problem, you already have competitors in this field, I hope you will succeed
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Trustlogics will reward you with Tokens when you have performed a task on their platform. The more you use the platform and the more activities you have the more reward you can get. I believe that Trustlogic's token can be exchanged with other crypto currency in the future. Crypto currencies do have a lot of function and can even buy a house now.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

Trustlogics will reward you with Tokens when you have performed a task on their platform. The more you use the platform and the more activities you have the more reward you can get. I believe that Trustlogic's token can be exchanged with other crypto currency in the future. Crypto currencies do have a lot of function and can even buy a house now.

What smith4cris is saying is true. So far the project is on a positive note. Meaning it is already on the right track for success. The value of its token is determined on the success of the project. Hence we are almost sure that its value will not go down but increase instead.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
You are definitely right. Actually, we cannot really compare Trustlogics platform to other hiring platforms because it is way-way better than the latter. It has great potential and more than enough features which makes it great.
i definitely agree with u, so far, i believe that TrustLogics is the first of its kind. They have created an innovation for the hiring industry and this will definitely help boost or make the hiring system definitely a lot easier and this will benefit both the companies and the applicants.
Truly Trustlogics is standing up with their slogan as one-stop platform for global recruiters! They eliminated the long and unnecessary process in hiring by replacing it with a simplified and efficient way. Recruiter's can truly maximize Truslogics platform for their hiring needs!
A one stop platform for global recruiter, This means it is an over all platform, For freelance industry, Trust logics actually has a lot to offer when it comes to this services, I also read that they will soon be having an AI technology in their platform which is good for all their users and investors, It will hit soon on the market as it still developing more of the system.
Trustlogics will transform the global way of recruitment. It will result for a positive feedback in our society. Yet, they are not on the finish line, many people are already saying that this project will success! I also see that trustlogics has potential to grow someday specially if all countries will accept this innovative way of hiring.
I agree with you.Trustlogics innovation in hiring is showing great potential for growth globally. This is because of simplifying things with things that are just necessary for jobseekes and hirers to smoothen hiring process.
Aside from that it would be more popular than to other platform here ,because trustlogics are very high tech to use in the field so that seeking job are not hard to find as of now ,you have a job immediately if your document will be also true basesd on what you said.

In many cases, candidates who see your job posting will be relying on you website to gain additional
information about your company, its mission and method of operation. If your website is poorly designed
or out of date, the candidate may not even bother to respond. There's also the possibility that the
site won't have relevant information regarding the candidate's area of interest.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
You are definitely right. Actually, we cannot really compare Trustlogics platform to other hiring platforms because it is way-way better than the latter. It has great potential and more than enough features which makes it great.
i definitely agree with u, so far, i believe that TrustLogics is the first of its kind. They have created an innovation for the hiring industry and this will definitely help boost or make the hiring system definitely a lot easier and this will benefit both the companies and the applicants.
Truly Trustlogics is standing up with their slogan as one-stop platform for global recruiters! They eliminated the long and unnecessary process in hiring by replacing it with a simplified and efficient way. Recruiter's can truly maximize Truslogics platform for their hiring needs!
A one stop platform for global recruiter, This means it is an over all platform, For freelance industry, Trust logics actually has a lot to offer when it comes to this services, I also read that they will soon be having an AI technology in their platform which is good for all their users and investors, It will hit soon on the market as it still developing more of the system.
Trustlogics will transform the global way of recruitment. It will result for a positive feedback in our society. Yet, they are not on the finish line, many people are already saying that this project will success! I also see that trustlogics has potential to grow someday specially if all countries will accept this innovative way of hiring.
I agree with you.Trustlogics innovation in hiring is showing great potential for growth globally. This is because of simplifying things with things that are just necessary for jobseekes and hirers to smoothen hiring process.
Aside from that it would be more popular than to other platform here ,because trustlogics are very high tech to use in the field so that seeking job are not hard to find as of now ,you have a job immediately if your document will be also true basesd on what you said.

Online recruiting reaches a much larger or more targeted audience than other methods do.
Along with reaching job seekers anywhere, you can attract candidates with very specific skills.
Some Internet job boards are targeted for niche industries.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

Online recruiting reaches a much larger or more targeted audience than other methods do.
Along with reaching job seekers anywhere, you can attract candidates with very specific skills.
Some Internet job boards are targeted for niche industries.

Also, must say Trustlogics allow employers to post job openings on their websites.
This not only allows employers to find candidates with very specific skills,
it can also attract passive candidates who may not be looking for employment.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
Getting some rewards in using their platform is a good thing for the users, Uploading files, Online chats with the recruiter and and other freelancers is a good thing to find the right job for everyone, a one stop platform for global recruitment system is a revolution for the traditional hiring system.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

Getting some rewards in using their platform is a good thing for the users, Uploading files, Online chats with the recruiter and and other freelancers is a good thing to find the right job for everyone, a one stop platform for global recruitment system is a revolution for the traditional hiring system.
Knowing the abilities of the employee is what the platform really aims, In able for the recruiters to know the right person to be hire in a specific position in the company, It will serve as a bridge for both the institutions and the freelancers around the world, Online platform for the people who needs a job, and earning while doing it is also a good thing for users.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Knowing the abilities of the employee is what the platform really aims, In able for the recruiters to know the right person to be hire in a specific position in the company, It will serve as a bridge for both the institutions and the freelancers around the world, Online platform for the people who needs a job, and earning while doing it is also a good thing for users.

Yes, I agree with you, Trust logics has a lot to offer to the society especially to those freelancers and employers in in need of man power, A global solution for the hiring system and be able to cope up with the developing technologies of the world.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

That's true, supporters and investors need to think positively for trustlogics to fulfill their promises and become successful soon... No one wants to be loss in every investment they invest as well as the developers of the project, we all know that trustlogics can achieve everything that they have planned...

Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: