Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
It's really a big part of trustlogic sharing in the absence of work, so in a way and it's a good idea I believe that in the future it will soon achieve success and the number of unemployed countries will be less, so it will not increase the loss at work.
You got it sinner86. Specially that the number of unemployed graduates every year is increasing. With the step Trustlogics has taken for the betterment of hiring process, i hope there will be more job opportunites too for jobless individuals.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
It's really a big part of trustlogic sharing in the absence of work, so in a way and it's a good idea I believe that in the future it will soon achieve success and the number of unemployed countries will be less, so it will not increase the loss at work.
You got it sinner86. Specially that the number of unemployed graduates every year is increasing. With the step Trustlogics has taken for the betterment of hiring process, i hope there will be more job opportunites too for jobless individuals.
And to think that these graduates are too pitiful. After a long years of waiting, parents supporting them financially to the point of even taking loans for them just to graduate and after they graduate parents still have to provide them money for job applications. Sad right? I hope this problem will be lessen through the help of Trustlogics.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

resumés.

And to think that these graduates are too pitiful. After a long years of waiting, parents supporting them financially to the point of even taking loans for them just to graduate and after they graduate parents still have to provide them money for job applications. Sad right? I hope this problem will be lessen through the help of Trustlogics.

I am quite being emotional and nostalgic with what you said.  The sacrifices of our parents to send us to school to graduate, good thing i landed a job immediately, but for those, who can't find a job i feel them. And sometimes you have a job and your salary is just equal to your expenses that you can't save even a bit.  With TrustLogics, it will be now much easier to look for a job and of course less expense, that alone is a good thing to take into consideration.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

resumés.

Working on email may cause delay for me. As all of the skilled workers specially here in the Philippines doesn’t know hoe to make a simple mail.
Computer skill and knowledge will be one of the barriers of this project I guess.

Well, we need to help ourselves then to adapt to change. Otherwise, we will remain the same. Change is good, and if this is essential now in order for us to.be competitive, then by all means we have to help ourselves, don't you think so? If you want therw is always a way, if you don't like, there is always a reason.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

Just for a recap on those who are new here at trustlogic, trustlogis is making a platform that aim to provide a verified and information in the hiring industry. There will certified validators who will provide trusted verifications on the users profile. The platform has mobile application on playstore and apple store.
See, TrustLogics is very much reachable. This project will soar high.  It is very much needed in the hirjng industry.  Applicants or job seekers will be very much happy because with just very little effort, they can now apply to different companies as many as they like or we can say that companies wilk be the one looking for employees.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:47 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 09:08:25 PM by ki.Ata.Adonai

resumés.

Working on email may cause delay for me. As all of the skilled workers specially here in the Philippines doesn’t know hoe to make a simple mail.
Computer skill and knowledge will be one of the barriers of this project I guess.

Well, we need to help ourselves then to adapt to change. Otherwise, we will remain the same. Change is good, and if this is essential now in order for us to.be competitive, then by all means we have to help ourselves, don't you think so? If you want therw is always a way, if you don't like, there is always a reason.

In this millennium, we are now in a computer age, so.in order not to be side swept or left behind, you.must and you need to have computer skills. If given a choice, or if they have a knowledge even a small convenient store would be interested in learning things taht will  make thier lives easier. So, all we need to do is we must have this desire to have an advancement in our lives and likewise take advantage to use the Trustlogics platform if we need it.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Well I agree with what you are saying, and even though I feel in the hiring system can really tell you a rotten procedure, but you know we're behind it they're preparing for the beauty of hiring, so I still believe that every country has this means so many will benefit later.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:21 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 09:23:19 PM by coingrave

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.

I hope this will be a success and will become the new standard way of online job application and hiring platform, on that way hiring and job hunting will be easily accessible by all without the hassle.

for me,what trustlogics really reduces is the expenses and hussle for every job seeker.they are creating a new way of job seeking that does not require you to go to job fairs and wait in line for you're turn and end up not getting the job.here in the philippines most of applicants are waiting in line for job fairs and ends up with nothing.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Well, I'm rubbing on you, I believe in the back of it with a charming idea about hiring every country it has to make it work to improve the hiring system and make a lot of benefits when it comes to fixing it, so it's insurance but now it's time to make the system even better by hiring it.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

A post from TRUSTLOGIC team @ medium

Why Is Immutability A Blessing For Recording An Unalterable History On Blockchain?

Blockchain and its applications are being adopted by many firms in various sectors. The emerging technology’s peer-to-peer transactions remove any third party from the transaction process. Blockchain also offers decentralization, which erodes power from a single authority and distributes it among users. But there is one more radical feature which makes Blockchain tech stand out from others — ‘immutability’.

their link: https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/why-is-immutability-a-blessing-for-recording-an-unalterable-history-on-blockchain-fadabff79d8a
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

Well, I think that's why we can not stop it because we have the freedom of speech called ourselves, so for the way we work it helps to bite our industry so every country has the means to hire it, so I believe that the trustloigic project can greatly help with the hiring scheme.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
Yeah, and this makes me smile and to the extent that you will not anymore apply to different companies, you just register to TrustLogics and file in your datas and pronto, the companies will be the one to look for suitable applicants..it is turn around of events.
Exactly chesed4u. No more long processing, no more provision of too many papers. You can just do the normal thing in your daily life and wait for notification for your hiring.
Many Filipinos will be glad because this project was created, Trustlogics will be a solution to speed up the job search process. We do not need many copies of our resumes to be provided to different companies and we can save a lot of time and especially money. Great comfort to all those looking for a job.
The Filipinos are fetish for the job, its like they are picky from the job's offering to them but they have a point on that... They only want to guarantee that the job they're accept is able to survive for the long run so they can support their family needs in everyday lives... With trustlogics they'll sure that the job they'll get is fit for their qualification and profile, so they can able to work longer with the company...
Yes truly i like the traits of Filipino, they'll do anything for their own family even they're struggling with the unemployment problem in their country and the option of many of them is to work abroad and leave their families... I hope trustlogics will able to give help for the Filipino country, to lessen the unemployment problem and so many of them will not go anywhere or abroad just to find job...
In my own opinion trustlogics are everybody help to those country are wholeheartedly  welcomed to adopt of the system of trustlogics,as I  think since it easy to apply they have many possible  solution to minimized the unemployment rate,
yeah right,most of filipinos are working a full time jobs or even has sideline jobs just to make sure they survive and make sure that their family will not starve to death.filipinos are one of the most very hard working people in this world and im really proud of that.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

Well, they might be wrong about their scheme of hiring this system, for we do not know how much they have in mind, we know every country this way so much more to benefit from hiring, since the trustlogic project is one of the first to assist in the soon-to-be jobless workout
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

submitting physical resumes would not only make it risky for others to see, it would also be a hassle when it suddenly goes missing and the Recruiters would have to request for another copy of an applicant’s resume.but with trustlogics all the data information sent by candidates are highly secured in their network so no need to worry about the risk.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

resumés.

It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.

I hope Trustlogics will be available worldwide, too. This platform is really one of a kind, fits in any
work-related application or process. Trustlogics took away largely the unnecessary or stumbling block in
the hiring industry.

Yes, I believe that they will be expanding as soon as they finish their 12 months pilot testing of the project. More and more people will appreciate what Trustlogics is doing. Its like a job site platform with background checking. It will save cost for companies.
We know that trustlogics platform can able to provide the right job for the right profile, that is the best feature here for me... But what if a company offer a job that fit for a jobseeker profile and then the company will hired him/her soon but then the salary of the said job is below on what jobseekers desired, if is good to reject that job and don't accept it?
It's good for a jobseeker not to accept that job if they know that the salary they'll receive will not be enough to support all their needs as well as their family even if that job is right for their profile... Because this will be a big reason for them to leave the company and resign to search for a new job...
You have a point, job seekers or even underemployed person wants to find a stable job which has a better salary because they work hard just to earn enough money to spend for their daily expenses.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.
We are all excited about this project launched because we all know that we can get the benefits of using their system in the future and helps the unemployment rate of our economy.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

Any updates on this project? Can't wait on this project to be run. Hope that this project will run very soon on the industry so that many people will benefit on this. Good project with great people running this thing will be probably a blast in very soon.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

Trusting in a project is very rare nowadays as new projects and platform was entering into the industry and just making fun and scams many people just to give them personal data and documents. For this project, I do not rely easily at first but as I read all the thought and partnership of this project it is very trustworthy already. Good project and outstanding partnership of companies. Keep it up.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Any possibilities that this project will lose? I think none. This project was so developed and founded strong already for me, and in fact it is the first project that has recruitment and verification concept on the industry as I read some points in the thread. Possibilities? I think none at all.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

Can anyone discuss on me how this project gonna lose its potential power our success? For me it is strongly founded and layered so smart by the TrustLogics Team of Developer. I cannot see any hole of losing here. Any thought on this guys? Just seeing this as success on the system of hiring. No hate.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: