Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 06:59:39 PM by MyInspiration

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.
Well, they should really prioritize security because it is really important to keep the personal data safe from people who used them for their own intentions. Trustlogics is good in keeping the data safe with the help of Blockchain Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
You are definitely right. Actually, we cannot really compare Trustlogics platform to other hiring platforms because it is way-way better than the latter. It has great potential and more than enough features which makes it great.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Artificial Intelligence is really helpful to Trustlogics platform, It makes the process easier, faster and reliable with less human error. It also gives more time for the Trsutlogics team to evaluate more the applicant in terms of interviews.

Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Hiring?

Artificial Intelligence, AI has been a boon for the industry. It has reduced the amount of workload on the employees as well as on employers in many different ways. One of the implementations of it is in HR department. With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle. As reported by Tractica the revenues from AI is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2025. AI is one of the hot topics and believe it or not, it is definitely here to stay.

With everything getting automated, recruiters are worried about their roles being taken by bots and AIs. According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

For complete details and reference:
https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

It is new in the hiring industry but bots and AI are already being used in different fields and can even act exactly like human. Taken for example Sophia and Angela. I personally was able to spak with Angela as one of my friends have it in their house. It is so amazing to know that AI like angela can answer almost all questions i asked her and can even perform tasks like singing ang reciting poems better than humans (singing actually was not her). What I am trying to say is, we cannot underestimate the capability of an AI specially right now that technology is getting more and more advance.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Artificial Intelligence is really helpful to Trustlogics platform, It makes the process easier, faster and reliable with less human error. It also gives more time for the Trsutlogics team to evaluate more the applicant in terms of interviews.

Artificial Intelligence, AI has been a boon for the industry. It has reduced the amount of workload on the employees as well as on employers in many different ways. One of the implementations of it is in HR department. With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle. As reported by Tractica the revenues from AI is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2025. AI is one of the hot topics and believe it or not, it is definitely here to stay.

With everything getting automated, recruiters are worried about their roles being taken by bots and AIs. According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823
Thanks for sharing this! I am amazed of how broad AIs can be used in hiring. AIs tasks can be applied in Optimized Job Postings,Better and Faster Resume Screening,Chatbots, Testing and Ranking of Candidates,Candidate Database,Automated Pre-Qualification,Automated Interviews. All these sums up to the automation of recruitment thus improving quality hiring as well as reducing time to fill a vacancy. I just hope that this AI could really deliver its tasks reliably and efficiently to be fair for jobseekers and employers or hirers.
Well, I have to agree with you. You really itemized the AI's tasks and it is really good to know that they have come up with the very good idea on using Artificial Intelligence to the platform. These will really help the Trustlogics' platform to be faster and reliable.

Yes, this is all if properly implemented and applied, it really opens up great and new opportunities, let's hope that all this will be realized in the end.
With the help of decentralized technologies and AI, it enables the professionals to build and manage their professional global profiles, making pre-screening and private networking much easier.
TrustLogics enables its users to build their reputation by verifying their education and other skills assessed by certified validators within the network with the power of Smart Contracts.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

It is new in the hiring industry but bots and AI are already being used in different fields and can even act exactly like human. Taken for example Sophia and Angela. I personally was able to spak with Angela as one of my friends have it in their house. It is so amazing to know that AI like angela can answer almost all questions i asked her and can even perform tasks like singing ang reciting poems better than humans (singing actually was not her). What I am trying to say is, we cannot underestimate the capability of an AI specially right now that technology is getting more and more advance.
That is wonderful gracechen17. At least you have this kind of experience but i watched Sophia in youtube, now she is more improved, they’ve added emotions to her. So if someone would talk to her with flattery she reacts with feelings too. Responds with sweet words too. This is very alarming for me. One day bots and AI can take over human and i dont know what will happen if that time comes.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 07:57:14 AM by lionheart78

That is wonderful gracechen17. At least you have this kind of experience but i watched Sophia in youtube, now she is more improved, they’ve added emotions to her. So if someone would talk to her with flattery she reacts with feelings too. Responds with sweet words too. This is very alarming for me. One day bots and AI can take over human and i dont know what will happen if that time comes.
Well, I believe that there are still qualities in human that AI do not possess. If Trustlogics will entrust for example the whole process of recruitment to AI, that will be a disaster. Well, AI doesnt have commonsense, doesnt have emotions, cannot evaluate and weigh circumstances based in intuition and commonsense. They can only perform according to how they are programmed by humans who manage them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*U6jBb2gjQSxOvAKOu0UqqA.jpeg

Well, I believe that there are still qualities in human that AI do not possess. If Trustlogics will entrust for example the whole process of recruitment to AI, that will be a disaster. Well, AI doesnt have commonsense, doesnt have emotions, cannot evaluate and weigh circumstances based in intuition and commonsense. They are can only perform according to how they are programmed by humans who manage them.
I strongly agree that theee are still qualities in human that they can not perform although using an AI means less human error.  The picture will be like this...whatever is programmed for an AI to do, they will do it with perfection, while if there arises a diffent  situation or case aside from what is being programmed to the AI, there will be a lot of error or disaster while in humans, they can handle the case because they can thinknof uoright sooution unlike the AI, they are just dependent on the programmed they have been fed.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

Does it.make you scared? Lol! Well, no matter how high our technology is getting, i still believe in the capabilities of human. No matter how amazing at the moment regarding technology, we can see and we know that sometimes, if it has an error everything will be affected and it is not just small but does big chaos in the system.
No matter how AI will be useful, there must always be a back up and only human can do that.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
You are definitely right. Actually, we cannot really compare Trustlogics platform to other hiring platforms because it is way-way better than the latter. It has great potential and more than enough features which makes it great.
i definitely agree with u, so far, i believe that TrustLogics is the first of its kind. They have created an innovation for the hiring industry and this will definitely help boost or make the hiring system definitely a lot easier and this will benefit both the companies and the applicants.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

wow,seriously?this is really amazing! I cant even imagine how this will go down. this concept is a game changer for the hiring industry and would really speed up the hiring process. I've also watched sophia and its pretty amazing how an AI could answer and do things just like humans do.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Well, I believe that there are still qualities in human that AI do not possess. If Trustlogics will entrust for example the whole process of recruitment to AI, that will be a disaster. Well, AI doesnt have commonsense, doesnt have emotions, cannot evaluate and weigh circumstances based in intuition and commonsense. They are can only perform according to how they are programmed by humans who manage them.
well this is new,for sure this could boost up the hiring process, but I still have faith in the capabilities of humans. no matter how clever the development of technology would get, humans still is the creators of this kind of technology which means humans are as smart as an AI. one error in an AI system could mean an error in the whole system.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.
Well, they should really prioritize security because it is really important to keep the personal data safe from people who used them for their own intentions. Trustlogics is good in keeping the data safe with the help of Blockchain Technology.
actually,trustlogics is a multi security platform which means their priority is making all the personal data sent to their network is secured, no one would want their personal data being stolen and used for wrong things, and besides, trustlogic is under blockchain technoly which is another highly secured network.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
trustlogics.io

another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
Well you  have also  point at the first place some people have also doubt for this sytem if will not really familiar to this kind of system so that, the other way to make  some people aware is to share the great opportunity of trustlogics to those people unemployeed people .Because despite it will new to her it possible to have  a good job.
Trust Logics can give the people of this generation a chance to prove that they can prove that they can improve the economy of every country, By using the platform and giving the possibilities to the employee and employer to have a bridge in each other, The files inside the platform is also safe because of the new and strong security protocol of the system.
This is given, and as we can observe about the project goal is that the data is being safe the reason why others are thinking about it and why they have a doubt on giving some try to send their personal data on online application. But the Trustalogics are here to prove that this project is really safe.

The project is really simple. They will provide a platform for applicants and will collate all the data and then get companies to post their job requirement on Trustlogics platform. Match the applicants and the job requirements. Verify, Validate information per clients request and viola. You are hired. Simple as it may seems the process is really arduous and  time consuming if done on the traditional way. That is why most companies will now prefer using Trustlogics in hiring new employees.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

I really agree with you. Thanks for sharing this article which really gives us a great feature on how Artificial Intelligence will make the hiring platform for the next level. I guess it is really the future of hiring through Trustlogics platform.
You are right! Every task are all important but if we have a better way, why don't we try it out. I guess using Artificial Intelligence (AI) will not replace the Trustlogics team staff on their tasks but giving the staff better tasks to do and not a routinary thing.
Your right about that, and since that we all know having artificial intelligence can help the project more useful and interesting to those who want to be part of it, not necessary just replacing the people but helping them to make work more easy than what expected.
We see Artificial Intelligence being mentioned in many projects. Using AI in Trustlogics surely make the process faster and more convenient. AI here will be helpful in sorting out the profiles of the users of Trustlogics platform. I believe that Trustlogics will have millions of users in the future and staffs and employees of Trustlogics will not be able to match all of this with the required job without the help of AI. This will also make it cost effective for Trustlogics as well.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

agree with you becuase even have dessame platform here, but the deep ensence of this project will be unique in the way  for  the hiring procedure,and if you compared to traditional method also is  big different for other aspect ,in terms transparent document.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

agree with you becuase even have dessame platform here, but the deep ensence of this project will be unique in the way  for  the hiring procedure,and if you compared to traditional method also is  big different for other aspect ,in terms transparent document.
Transparency of the document is a good sign of a platform like Trustlogics where in you can view the documents of the people who are using the same system as you, recruiters will have an access through the documents of the candidates for hiring and be able to assess their files to have a better decision in giving them an opportunity to work in their company.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

Transparency of the document is a good sign of a platform like Trustlogics where in you can view the documents of the people who are using the same system as you, recruiters will have an access through the documents of the candidates for hiring and be able to assess their files to have a better decision in giving them an opportunity to work in their company.
Yes and also it will help the recruiter to decide weather the person is suit for the position they were looking for or not, Trust Logics platform will have the transparency of the data to minimize the un-trusted persons in the site, They have an Identity validation system where in the people who will be uploading the file must have a picture in it. Trust Logics will serve as a bridge for all the people, the recruiter and the employee ,It will help to improve the economy as well because of this.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

Does it.make you scared? Lol! Well, no matter how high our technology is getting, i still believe in the capabilities of human. No matter how amazing at the moment regarding technology, we can see and we know that sometimes, if it has an error everything will be affected and it is not just small but does big chaos in the system.
No matter how AI will be useful, there must always be a back up and only human can do that.
Well AI works for some platforms and it is the future of the technology, having an AI to the system makes it easier to have a used of the materials and functions of the platform, AI works as an analyzer and better decision making in managing the platform that will help the users to understand more about the data that they will be uploading to or making to. Trust logics wants the better environment for hiring systems that will give them and the users the vision of improving the global economy itself.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

You are right! Existing online job platforms doesn't have this verification. It is what helps jobseeker to have higher potential to get hired first as their data is readily backed-up with validation done by Trustlogics. And verification, on the side of hirers, will be a lot of advantage since they no longer have problem in verifying the truth of datas presented to them by jobseekers.
I agree with your saying that the platform online is really great because of its popularity in most users, and you can find it to find a job through an online site where you can personalize your data with a company that is actually online apply, so the system it only proves that it's really potentially so with the idea of trustlogic help.
The good thing here is after the validations process from trustlogics users can freely choose on whoever recruiter or company they want to send and show their profile, and the payments for validation  process is one time application only but can use as many times and can send to different companies all over the world...
so that ,do you mean ,jobseeker will be freely to submit to different companies to make sure, that have a lso big potenial to seek you at better place and companies who want to have a job immediately.
What i said is users have a chance to choose which company/recruiter of their choice can receive and view their profile, and you're correct because the more companies will receive their profile the more chances of getting a job faster...
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: