Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
papajack69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.
Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

More partnership means more people involved with the project. The success of a project does not rely on an individual effort but with the collaboration and contribution of everyone. I hope that this project succeeds and help more people find job thru their platform.
Yes it is true about you said a project could not achieve the desired success I was one of its supporters, so on a good platform system it was not surprising that it was possible to achieve this early victory in the future with the help of a team of full platforms This is so much more that it will help to lose control of the project's trustlogic.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

Any news on their incoming ICO? Wow! Its getting closer now, I believe everybody here is waiting and excited for this big of opening. The moment they reach their target amount, they will be able to fully implement the full feature of this project.
Yes its only a few days before they launch this project and i really nervious about it because i heard that the cryptocurrency including bitcoin is not in a good status at the moment... Im thinking that it may affect the flow of trustlogics, i hope they can resolve it and have an solution for this...
Lets be positive on this, we know that they have a capability to achieve what they aiming for and this is for the benefits of many people... Keep supporting them is the key though we cannot set aside what is happening right now in crypto market, i will keep my eyes on this situation...

Yea. And even if the ICO will be over, I will still keep following this platform to see how much and to what extent they could do to benefit people in the area of recruitment. I am lookingg forward to this platform as a truly beneficial and and truly a breakthrough to recruitment industry.

Well I believe that they will be having a successful launching even if crypto currencies are a bit down now a days. The project has proven that they are already doing their job even if the ICO was still on going.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...

Correct, and besides this project are very interested every time they have a news that really give our investors and supporters a reasons to make it continues to improve the project for us and for those who will benefits the project in the future.
Well it also very interesting at the part on this project ,, the follow about the project progress are also key to become transparency moves on this platform,that's why its very fullfill and build the trust between  each other,

I am really interested on this. Its great to know that you can be rewarded if you are active in using Trustlogics platform. I hope they will have a lot of activities that we can do so we can earn more rewards.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Have you tried checking out Trustlogics twitter account? You will be amazed by the updates they have and the activities they do for the project. Its really encouraging to invest in this type of project specially when you see that it is already existing and on its way to success.

Well yes, I just checked their twitter account and I see their updates there. Its really great to see new updates as well as old materials that are very informative to us. Its best for everyone to visit Trustlogics twitter. https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.
The project is very interesting on its uses, i believe that the project will become successful once they started in many countries who really need an online application for the secured data.

Every project wants to have a good security. It will be for the best interest of the users if the project will provide a high security feature for its users. The Company will be using AI as well to help match million of users with the job requirement from recruiters.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.
Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

More partnership means more people involved with the project. The success of a project does not rely on an individual effort but with the collaboration and contribution of everyone. I hope that this project succeeds and help more people find job thru their platform.
Yes it is true about you said a project could not achieve the desired success I was one of its supporters, so on a good platform system it was not surprising that it was possible to achieve this early victory in the future with the help of a team of full platforms This is so much more that it will help to lose control of the project's trustlogic.
Well, I guess it's true. You are all correct about the collaboration and support thing. Any projects without supporters or partners are nothing. I guess that is what is all about, we live in a world of harmony and relationship to a group of people and individuals. Trustlogics is a great project but still if no one trusts them like the investors did. They are nothing. Let us continually support them on their road to success.
CoinFocus
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Have you tried checking out Trustlogics twitter account? You will be amazed by the updates they have and the activities they do for the project. Its really encouraging to invest in this type of project specially when you see that it is already existing and on its way to success.

Well yes, I just checked their twitter account and I see their updates there. Its really great to see new updates as well as old materials that are very informative to us. Its best for everyone to visit Trustlogics twitter. https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.
The project is very interesting on its uses, i believe that the project will become successful once they started in many countries who really need an online application for the secured data.

Every project wants to have a good security. It will be for the best interest of the users if the project will provide a high security feature for its users. The Company will be using AI as well to help match million of users with the job requirement from recruiters.

Always choosing the right project is very difficult and we cannot able to trace the right project because there are many fake companies circulating here, with the partnerships Trustlogic is doing very good because in this way most of the people data will be collected easily for Job placements.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

I wear this signature for almost 2months because I know that this project will become successful someday! Though the allocation for bounty is few, it is enough for me. In fact, I do not join because I want to earn but I want to be part of this project. Soon, we will see how this project will go to the moon.
Great job Dude, I've never seen anyone like you before. You have great commitment and optimism to support this project.
The team will be very happy that you support this project without reward.
I hope you get satisfactory results from this project in the future.
I agree! We are all beneficiary of this project. Me, my family, relatives, and my friends will be affected when the hiring industry step up to the next level. I hope we can always give what's the best for the project and hoping that it will really be implemented in all countries.
You are right, our reward for every project was through the benefits it will bring to the society. Trustlogics project is a great idea to have this platform and we have to be very thankful that we have crossed this thread and found out that there's a project like this that will surely have a great impact to all.
Thank you cryp24x for backing me up there. That's my only opinion and I guess even though I am supporting another project, I have to say that this Trustlogics project seems very nice especially that it really all about uplifting life through having a platform that will help to give a better job and source of income to everyone.
You know what I am thinking XtraRolePlayer? That this project is too good to lose. Really, i would like to encourage more investors to really support Trustlogics’ ICO for the sake of the future. The future generation will benefit from them when it comes to finding job.
I strongly agree with you Loveydovey04. You are right when you said that this project is too good to lose. I don't want to think that Trustlogics project will not be a successful one because it really is a great project and the benefits it offers to everyone about finding the job that they love is priceless.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

I wear this signature for almost 2months because I know that this project will become successful someday! Though the allocation for bounty is few, it is enough for me. In fact, I do not join because I want to earn but I want to be part of this project. Soon, we will see how this project will go to the moon.
Great job Dude, I've never seen anyone like you before. You have great commitment and optimism to support this project.
The team will be very happy that you support this project without reward.
I hope you get satisfactory results from this project in the future.
I agree! We are all beneficiary of this project. Me, my family, relatives, and my friends will be affected when the hiring industry step up to the next level. I hope we can always give what's the best for the project and hoping that it will really be implemented in all countries.
You are right, our reward for every project was through the benefits it will bring to the society. Trustlogics project is a great idea to have this platform and we have to be very thankful that we have crossed this thread and found out that there's a project like this that will surely have a great impact to all.
Thank you cryp24x for backing me up there. That's my only opinion and I guess even though I am supporting another project, I have to say that this Trustlogics project seems very nice especially that it really all about uplifting life through having a platform that will help to give a better job and source of income to everyone.
You know what I am thinking XtraRolePlayer? That this project is too good to lose. Really, i would like to encourage more investors to really support Trustlogics’ ICO for the sake of the future. The future generation will benefit from them when it comes to finding job.
I strongly agree with you Loveydovey04. You are right when you said that this project is too good to lose. I don't want to think that Trustlogics project will not be a successful one because it really is a great project and the benefits it offers to everyone about finding the job that they love is priceless.
Hey guys! Let us be positive about this project. We all know that this is a great project and supported by many people. I am calling all investors to invest in this project. Wishing you all the success Trustlogics Team!
Jakarta28

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

NAME : jakarta28
PROFIL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1927894
WALLET : 0x0C5994fc7c9DB6d41D731f7FFD3938baD52581db
TELEGRAM : @jakarta2828
anitya

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

Facebook Campaign :
Facebook Link: https://web.facebook.com/rheankdepresi
Facebook name: Rheank Depresi

Likes/posts:
1. https://web.facebook.com/rheankdepresi/posts/2301302419946941
2. https://web.facebook.com/rheankdepresi/posts/2301302566613593
3. https://web.facebook.com/rheankdepresi/posts/2301302903280226
4. https://web.facebook.com/rheankdepresi/posts/2301303276613522
5. https://web.facebook.com/rheankdepresi/posts/2301303379946845
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Good day. Please, tell me, did this project take place? Or was it postponed indefinitely? I will be grateful for any relevant information.
thuhuyen1996
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Proof of Authentication
Creative Campaign
Bitcointalk username: thuhuyen1996
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/pRDi0hxj-FY
ETH address: 0xE324d03D6D7B2D5E8e57ae64C57e621950fC3eCD
thuhuyen1996
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

Proof of Authentication
Creative Campaign
Bitcointalk username: thuhuyen1996
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/78RRRSuq4E4
ETH address: 0xE324d03D6D7B2D5E8e57ae64C57e621950fC3eCD
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

Hi guys. What's going on here ? Does ICO end after 7 days or 25.09? Right? Did you manage to attract the minimum allowable amount of $ 2 million to implement the project itself?
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

Looks good. Going to show this to my friend who works in Crowdcreate (www.crowdcreate.us). They're a marketing agency. Apparently they're on top of things but a recommendation can't hurt anyone.
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

TrustLogics (TLT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Hi guys. What's going on here ? Does ICO end after 7 days or 25.09? Right? Did you manage to attract the minimum allowable amount of $ 2 million to implement the project itself?

I think this project is scam. There is no any information in their telegram chat for long time. Their website also isn't working.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316]
  Print  

Jump to: