Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin  (Read 4840 times)
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

no its not. ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin, not even a small threat.
bitcoin and ethereum are both different cryptocurrency. they have their own purpose on crypto world.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

until now this etherium shows progress is good enough and getting interested in, even many of the ICO that involving right. Even so, nonetheless etherium would trouble to be able to shift the position of the bitcoin, which to this day is still the King in cryptocurrency, a distinction made the bitcoin has a fantastic price so that most people start his with the altcoin first one etherium.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
Ethereum is the most used platform here in cryptoworld almost all of the ico tokens uses this so theres no doubt that this is a threat to bitcoin,but it doesnt mean that it can overcome bitcoin because for now this is impossible to happen,not today and not for the next five years or more
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

until now this etherium shows progress is good enough and getting interested in, even many of the ICO that involving right. Even so, nonetheless etherium would trouble to be able to shift the position of the bitcoin, which to this day is still the King in cryptocurrency, a distinction made the bitcoin has a fantastic price so that most people start his with the altcoin first one etherium.
it seems that ethereum has shown a good performance this year,
seeing ethereum reach 700 $ price this month of course ethereum will always have second position
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

We can say that ethereum is really a threat to bitcoins because as of today there are already different predictions that eth coins might surpass the price of bitcoins if people will focus on investing in altcoins.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

I dont know why people are keep saying that ethereum is a threat to bitcoin, or bitcoin is being compared to ethereum. they are different cryptocurrency and there is no reason to compare those two.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

I don't think ethereum is any threat to bitcoin, they are both different in their way, bitcoin is a currency and serves as a store of value while ethereum is a smart contract platform and it is used to pay for fees within the ethereum blockchain, so they are not the serving the same purpose so i don't see any threat for the both.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

I do not think that electronic money was created to intimidate other electronic money. Bitcoin and ETH are a couple of good friends. They will always support each other when necessary

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Very good guess. And that's why ETH would not be number one. Yes bitcoin is good and it's all on hearing, but also bitcoin has many drawbacks, such as the speed of transactions. Also ETH is an entire ecosystem on which a lot of ico runs, when bitcoin does not have anything. I consider it necessary to observe how the price gap between the ETH and BTC will go, as soon as the price starts to contract, it is a signal that ETH can replace BTC.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

I think that the ethereum does not threaten bitcoin! On the contrary, bitcoin will strengthen the ethereum in the future!
KANZEE

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

Bitcoin is very legend
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin might both be cryptocurrencies but they serve different purposes so I do not see any threat here!

If we talk of price its still one eighth- one ninth behind to catch up to the legendary bitcoin and besides eth is not flawless yet to be considered the right heir as the top coin. Regardless of these facts both are still among the most powerful digital currencies in this ecosystem.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Eth is nt a threat to bitcoin etherum built on decentralised smart contracts where bitcoin is meant for fast transactions both are different in their aspect either a competition or threat they grow individually
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

They can not replace each other, because they have different technologies.

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

The etherium already thoroughly presses bitcoin. Nothing tragic will happen if bitcoin on capitalization gives way to the ethereum. Now and so buying the coins of the ethereum is more promising and profitable compared to investing in bitcoin. Therefore, a change of leader is inevitable. I think, after giving way to the ethereum, bitcoin will continue to develop
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

I don't think it's the big problem for Bitcoin although ETH can take the first place on the cryptocurrency market from Bitcoin in the near future or not. Bitcoin will always be the first cryptocurrency in this world and it'll be always the most interesting cryptocurrency in this cryptocurrency world although it'll not stand at the 1st rank anymore Smiley.

ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

Ethereum whenever bitcoin challenges bitcoin runs further in the race and in both.There is a competition to challenge each other, the result remains positive both of them.
solnechno

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Perhaps in the distant future it will happen, but obviously not soon. So far, we can see that Ethereum is nothing more than a leader among the altcoins.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Actually Ethereum has a very intimidating popularity that threatens Bitcoin in many ways from value to it's popularity. And the possibilities exist that this intimidating popularity will continue to threaten Bitcoin even in the future.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

both coins are rulers in crypto market and more ICOs are depended on BTC and ETH, as of now BTC is the king in crypto currency but ETH have chances to beat BTC but not now it will take time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: