Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin  (Read 4840 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

I believe Ethereum will pass over Bitcoin in the future, in price and market cap to become the top No.1 coin. Ethereum has better technology and bigger network and it is the fastest development coin now.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

Ethereum is also a good coin but base on my observation it is still far lacking if we compared it to bitcoin this is why up until now it does not even surpass bitcoin in any field in cryptocurrency market.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

They are both attacking different parts of the market. So I would disagree.

Yes I agree and even if they have the same purpose still bitcoin its difficult to dethrone. Since bitcoin is the mother of all coin and the most trusted and have highest market cap its not that easy to surpass and even level with. Although ethereum have great platform and has potential to grow strong but will takes time to level at bitcoin.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

It can be said that, in my opinion ethereum is the most potential coin to replace bitcoin so invest ethereum is a very good and profitable thing.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

No Ethereum will never rival for the number 1 spot which Bitcoin enjoys.  Bitcoin was the originator and will be very hard to dethrone.  I think it will take government intervention to dethrone the king.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
hepbez882

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

I believe Ethereum will pass over Bitcoin in the future, in price and market cap to become the top No.1 coin. Ethereum has better technology and bigger network and it is the fastest development coin now.
indeed about quality and its potential someday Ethereum can offset Bitcoin. but to beat Bitcoin, I think it's difficult, because I'm sure Bitcoin will soon reach its peak again, and Bitcoin is the parent of all coins, the value of Bitcoin is the most superior. so in my opinion Bitcoin won't be threatened even though Ethereum is a good Altcoin
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

I think it will be impossible,
maybe the ETH will take a very long time, and even then with a very small possibility. because as we know, ETH only follows the movement of bitcoin. if bitcoin moves down, ETH follows it and vice versa.

so, in my opinion your opinion is a bit excessive.
except, bitcoin closes by itself.
and in my opinion that will never happen.  Smiley

omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

one day, it is not impossible if the ethereum capable of replacing bitcoin. Because its also the ethereum closest bitcoin. and the ethereum also has almost the same feat with bitcoin.
Sissebrahima

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

For Ethereum, there is no need to fight or destroy bitcoin. For Ethereum, on the contrary, it is better that bitcoin grows and flourishes.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

My opinion is that both coins will be almost equally popular, they have a promising future. I do not agree, Ether can not bypass Bitcoin yet Cool
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
Ethereum has good prospects and a strong fan-base, which is likely to overtake Bitcoin in the market cap race. But I used to think that they are in the same team and always will lead a crypto-world.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin has no real serious threat. It is higher than all cryptocurrencies at least on the head... And in the near future no one will compete with him..
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

I do not think you are creating too many threats right now. It's been a lot of declines lately. While all tokens are trying to increase, eth continues to fall. I do not know why, but we're losing most of the investments.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

Ethereum is not a threat, they have different markets and prices.
These are two big currencies and they complement each other in several ways. So both of them can complement each other.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

It can be said that, in my opinion ethereum is the most potential coin to replace bitcoin so invest ethereum is a very good and profitable thing.
Well, Ethereum is a potential coin and can give bitcoin a tough competition but seeking it as a threat to bitcoin is not justified. See bitcoin is having a great market and a plenty of supporters all across the globe, so I don't think that they will let it down...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

i dont think ethereum is a threat to bitcoin, although they are both popular and useful in the crypto world. But for me ethereum will always be secondary to bitcoin which is the founder and the foundation of all cryptocurrencies.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

What makes you think so?
have you ever thought that ethereum was coin allowed ICOs collect more money and create smart contracts? it was a new step in crypto and it is so sad, that you aren't in fond of ethereum.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

I don't agree with your opinion because bitcoin is the leader of this market and there is the huge price difference between each other. Ethereum is struggling from last few weeks and not able to find its bottom and dropping continuously.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

I don't agree with your opinion because bitcoin is the leader of this market and there is the huge price difference between each other. Ethereum is struggling from last few weeks and not able to find its bottom and dropping continuously.

agree . though every person has its own views about the status of cryptos and cryptos is purely a speculation tool , so i guess theres nothing wrong about comenting and giving your own opinion here on the forum . in my case , i think etherium is really a threat to bitcoin because im already aware that etherium is also a superior coin due to the fact that most ico's are under the etherium  platform  , in which case , etherium itself can probably excel in the future and leave all coins behind .
albertvahitov

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

The ether is very young, I will trust Bitcoin. Because we know the flagship of bitcoin itself other than the price is fantastic, even video suitable for long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: