Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin  (Read 4840 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

Ethereum is not design to destroy Bitcoin, instead they are both profitable where in the near future it will be a good profit to all of us here if we buy a huge them then hold  both in a long term. They might differ to one another and ethereum always discussed here in the forum as the one who next into bitcoin. Meaning, ethereum already a big community in the entire world now. Maybe they could also be help to one another in some other aspect.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

I don't feel that ethereum is ever a threat to bitcoin as both are using different technologies and their is no comparison between each other. Bitcoin is always a leader and it will hold that position in future also. Ethereum and Bitcoin both are solid coins and can be hold without comparison.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

ETH is good money and very potential but in my opinion that ETH beat Bitcoin will be very far and difficult. Although we know ETH is widely used in the transaction. But the present value is too different when Bitcoin is $ 6,619 and ETH is $ 234.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

ETH is good money and very potential but in my opinion that ETH beat Bitcoin will be very far and difficult. Although we know ETH is widely used in the transaction. But the present value is too different when Bitcoin is $ 6,619 and ETH is $ 234.
personally it hard to realize.eth price risky to dump after much ico project using this coins as their payment.although it make eth demand rise alot, but it has negative effect too.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

You said your opinion on the basis of preferences. The analogy is not result. In my opinion, it is possible to change the positions of ETH and BTC, only if the company will be using smart contracts.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:11:16 AM

Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

It is not really a threat, eth is the coin for ICO. Many companies start their company, and create their token to crowdfunding their company.
In the market, ETH is the no.2 crypto, but i has never reach the bitcoin price and volume, so it won't be a threat for bitcoin.
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

I don't think that ethereum can be a threat to bitcoin because for me bitcoin is undisputed and will always be the king of all the coins and no other altcoins can surpass what bitcoin reached even ethereum.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AnnaLim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

Eth never can threat to bitcoin even it is developing more and more. For me, bitcoin is always the best coin in the market
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

Even if you compare it at any given time. I always choose Bitcoin as a priceless item and as the number one crypto in the world. ETH can not threaten Bitcoin because i think it is very unlikely. Bitcoin prices will be much higher than ETH. Although ETH is good and potential Altcoins. Since Bitcoin was born and existed now. Bitcoin has only contributed to the birth of money and the price of it. So in terms of what Bitcoin is still the currency that people want to own it most.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

Eth never can threat to bitcoin even it is developing more and more. For me, bitcoin is always the best coin in the market
Bitcoin is not going to have any issues with defeating Ethereum if the cost ever gets that pumped.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

It is not really a threat, eth is the coin for ICO. Many companies start their company, and create their token to crowdfunding their company.
In the market, ETH is the no.2 crypto, but i has never reach the bitcoin price and volume, so it won't be a threat for bitcoin.
I think ETH is not a threat to BTC since bitcoin is the pillars of all the coin in crypto world and remain the king of all, as we can see that if bitcoin price drop then most of all coin especially ethereum will drop too so as that simple reason I can say that bitcoin will always dominate from history of crypto and beyond.

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

I love your confidence! from my perspective, there's a slight chance that ethereum could take over bitcoin in the capitalizations, rank, and stuff. However, personally, I doubt that would happen.

First of all, we know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever made and whenever people are talking about cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be the first to come into mind. In the other words, cryptocurrency = bitcoin. It's like OS of computer = microsoft.

Is ethereum a threat? I doubt that, both ethereum and bitcoin have a diffferent approach.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

I believe that bitcoin is such a coin that will always be in the trend and will always grow and develop. And no etherium to him in this will not hurt. it seems to me that you can not compare these two coins because they are very different.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

I don't think that ethereum will be a threat to bitcoin at all because as you can see the potential of bitcoin is still great and in my opinion no coin in the market that is really capable of surpassing bitcoin in top. 
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

In my opinion,  I think maybe after a couple of years there's a possibility that ethereum will surpass bitcoin as a number one coin if ethereum can maintain it's potential since last year so I will start investing in ethereum as soon as possible .
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

It is better to talk about what threatens the Ethereum, because there are already prerequisites that he is not the only one so ideal among the alts. Now somewhere around five competitors who can really compete for the top list and Vitalik need to think about improving.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

well I don't think this that ethereum is a threat to bitcoin I would say it would be healthy competition finally there will be no 1 and no 2 that's it

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

I actually feel both of these coins both have advantages and disadvantages. However it is this pretty good development ethereum. very rapidly and it is now becoming an increasingly popular coin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

I actually feel both of these coins both have advantages and disadvantages. However it is this pretty good development ethereum. very rapidly and it is now becoming an increasingly popular coin.
The progress of Ethereum growing is moving at a fast speed. There is a lot of projects wanting to use Ethereum's blockchain.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

I don't think that ethereum can be a threat to bitcoin because for me bitcoin is undisputed and will always be the king of all the coins and no other altcoins can surpass what bitcoin reached even ethereum.

It is really funny to think that Ethereum can be a real threat to Bitcoin. Just a simple example: go out and ask people (simple ones) what they know about the cryptocurrencies. Most of them will surely mention BTC, not ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: