Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sprouts🌱(SPRTS) - Revival Cryptocurrency with Hardfork [PoW/PoS]  (Read 34817 times)
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

That's is your opinion ! Auxillium Has announced another Swap !!! After the July 11th They are currently working on the swap platform. Bieng that it has an affect on the Supply of Sprouts it is worth noting on the Sprouts Board.

Sprouts is way undervalued it should be trading over $500 when you compare it to the supply of Stronghands coin.

Strong hands coin trades at $500 with a supply of 18984246847200   trillion   Sprouts trades at $390 15624202715000 SPRTS.

Yo idiot #2 ,

Auxillium not having an Exchange is a Fact , not an Opinion!

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:18:33 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 02:29:25 AM by Megumi143

That's is your opinion ! Auxillium Has announced another Swap !!! After the July 11th They are currently working on the swap platform. Bieng that it has an affect on the Supply of Sprouts it is worth noting on the Sprouts Board.

Auxillium is having another Swap and that's a fact Jack !!!

Sprouts is way undervalued it should be trading over $500 when you compare it to the supply of Stronghands coin.

Strong hands coin trades at $500 with a supply of 18984246847200 trillion Sprouts trades at $390 15624202715000 SPRTS.

You are sadly misinformed my friend ! I hope no one has made decisions based on your information regarding the swap. Auxillium has referenced another swap for Sprout holders at the end of the first paragraph of their weekly PDF update on their website and telegram group !

Read it your self herse the link.

https://forum.auxilium.global/t/auxilium-weekly-update-16th-july-2018/1778

Also like I said, Sprouts is way undervalued here !
Strong hands coin trades at $500 with a supply of 18984246847200  trillion  Sprouts trades at $390 15624202715000 SPRTS.[/size]

If no one sold their sprouts and held at the current price and dodge coin went back to a penny without a price increase a billion dodge would be worth about $1000 dollars. Also for your information it looks like dodge is making a trend reversal that doesn't mean it won't have some down days but overall the trend should be up !

The Auxilium swap is hedge on sprouts if you hold sprouts and it goes down you could trade it for aux !!

Read bullet point 1 it says they are working on the Sprouts HF wallet and the swap platform and gives specific details about the swap.

Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:24:28 AM by Zin-Zang

@Megumi143

I said "they don't have an Exchange"!

not that they were not planning another bullshit swap to their worthless coin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_exchange
Crypto exchange or digital currency exchange (DCE) is a businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies
or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies.

Example:
Exchanges with Sprouts pairings verses btc or doge
CoinExchange.io

Exchanges with Auxilium pairings verses btc or doge
NONE

Auxilium is Worthless without an exchange to convert to another crypto that can convert to fiat.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Megumi143

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

It's true they are reaching out to exchanges, but also the top wallet holders of Sprouts switched over that has to say something about Auxillium, also their wallet is working great and there are coins on exchanges that cannot even compare to Auxillium.

There will be people who swap and don't. it's not a big deal. But it is true Sprouts is totally undervalued at these prices. You tell me $525 for a billion at the low end and $600 at the higher end for now as the dodge market is recovering but $360 to $390 per billion is a rediculus price. Especially with everything going on.

Remember also there are enough many ICOs that start out with out exchanges.
roadhog

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

The way sprouts has gone over the last few week i can see a lot more swapping AUX wonder what happens if they get over 50% share in sprouts.

This was posted today

We're due to launch the second swap from Sprouts-HF (Hard Forked SPRTS) to Auxilium (AUX,) within the next 24 hours

We have also begun submitting applications to a number of exchanges. We can't discuss any of these details at the request of the exchanges.

Once we have been cleared to share more information with you, we will.

Hope everyone has a great day!

should be interesting.
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

I would like to see instead all the SWAPED SPROUTS (no matter wether HF or not HF) burned, and this did not happen.
Furthermore, until the crazy HF, SPROUTS was somehow working. Going like this, price will probably reach again the lowest value ever seen in this chain (0.00000600 DOGE).
However, I will keep my 10 billions, perhaps there will be a 3rd fork...  Grin
John_WCR

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

I'm draining! Scam Huh
John_WCR

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

However, I will keep my 10 billions, perhaps there will be a 3rd fork.
Did you manage to get out? The people are running .. Grin
POD5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 03:20:23 PM by POD5

Well, I guess I can suffer a little bit more... Never heard about TITANIC??? Grin
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

So the HF has been confirmed via the Mickey Mouse discord vote.

I am happy to create a new wallet and run with the current chain if others want it that way.

I am seriously unhappy with all this nonsense and have sent topia and nova a message and we can keep SPRTS as it is if we want.

It is up to this community not the discord lot what happens next.

Cheers
TT

Should have taken note of above, its a right mess now !  Roll Eyes
Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Sprouts are so cheap, buying extra to swap. Why sell if you can swap to Auxilium ?

And for those who were negative , the swap is real and started. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706329.0

Good luck all. Hope the best for all.
DZPrince

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

I am happy to create a new wallet and run with the current chain if others want it that way.

I am seriously unhappy with all this nonsense and have sent topia and nova a message and we can keep SPRTS as it is if we want.

Cheers
TT

Should have taken note of above, its a right mess now !  Roll Eyes

Actually I would be interested to bring back the old Sprouts.  I still have the old wallet and I have the new wallet.  This HF screw up is killing the coin price.  I will see if anyone else will also want to go back the old way, I have many networks who have Sprouts and not really happy with what happened.  Right now I have over 500 million Sprouts just doing nothing, there are others that have way more than me and losing a lot from the Sprouts devaluating.  Let me know as I do have a Cryptopia account.

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
POD5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:19 AM

I have 2 SPRTS wallet online, the old one and the new HF wallet. Allthough the addresses are the same, they are 2 completely different worlds.
Before the Hard Fork, I was doing some money with them, but now this deception.
The other point is, if I buy some new coins from the HF network, they will not be recognized by the old network, I guess...    Huh
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

I have 2 SPRTS wallet online, the old one and the new HF wallet. Allthough the addresses are the same, they are 2 completely different worlds.
Before the Hard Fork, I was doing some money with them, but now this deception.
The other point is, if I buy some new coins from the HF network, they will not be recognized by the old network, I guess...    Huh

Hmm I am also confused. Installed the new wallet and transfered 3 stakes with 100M to the wallet. The coins are there but the stakes are not showing under mining ?

Is this normal ?

Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

Cheers
TT

Should have taken note of above, its a right mess now !  Roll Eyes

Actually I would be interested to bring back the old Sprouts.  I still have the old wallet and I have the new wallet.  This HF screw up is killing the coin price.  I will see if anyone else will also want to go back the old way, I have many networks who have Sprouts and not really happy with what happened.  Right now I have over 500 million Sprouts just doing nothing, there are others that have way more than me and losing a lot from the Sprouts devaluating.  Let me know as I do have a Cryptopia account.

Sprouts Classic, nice idea.

I am new to this, but was interested how this HF came to life and read this thread and old Sprouts thread. And was very surprised.

Ironicly the team running Auxilium now seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, to be the first to have picked up Sprouts development mid 2017 and short after called it Sprouts+?
But after that people were angry and calling them scammers. Auxilium was created as swap opportunity, not forcing anyone. So not sure why scammers? But now the people who were against the swap seem to have failed a forced HF that was never supported by all Sprouts holders.
Auxilium is still around. Doing a final swap.
While Sprouts HF failed and people were forced to join. It would have been better if they swapped and left Sprouts for those who wanted to stay with Sprouts...

I have swapped to Aux but still have some Sprouts which could not be recognized by HF wallet... So would be happy with Sprouts Classic 😅
Megumi143

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 06:07:04 AM by Megumi143

Cheers
TT

Should have taken note of above, its a right mess now !  Roll Eyes

Actually I would be interested to bring back the old Sprouts.  I still have the old wallet and I have the new wallet.  This HF screw up is killing the coin price.  I will see if anyone else will also want to go back the old way, I have many networks who have Sprouts and not really happy with what happened.  Right now I have over 500 million Sprouts just doing nothing, there are others that have way more than me and losing a lot from the Sprouts devaluating.  Let me know as I do have a Cryptopia account.

Sprouts Classic, nice idea.

I am new to this, but was interested how this HF came to life and read this thread and old Sprouts thread. And was very surprised.

Ironicly the team running Auxilium now seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, to be the first to have picked up Sprouts development mid 2017 and short after called it Sprouts+?
But after that people were angry and calling them scammers. Auxilium was created as swap opportunity, not forcing anyone. So not sure why scammers? But now the people who were against the swap seem to have failed a forced HF that was never supported by all Sprouts holders.
Auxilium is still around. Doing a final swap.
While Sprouts HF failed and people were forced to join. It would have been better if they swapped and left Sprouts for those who wanted to stay with Sprouts...

I have swapped to Aux but still have some Sprouts which could not be recognized by HF wallet... So would be happy with Sprouts Classic 😅

Definitely, sounds like a great idea ! Nova has a few old chains running on their exchange.

For example, the orignal PAC coin is still traded there (under Pac old chain), Syndicate (under SYNX old chain), Machine coin (under MAC old chain), Rupaya coin (under BTC repays oldchain), Starcashcoin  (under Star old chain), and Tag coin (under TAG old chain.)

I think it's a great idea to reach out to Cryptopia as well, but definetly would apply on stocks.exchange.
All you need to do to apply on Stocks.exchange is fill out an online application a few lines of basic information.
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Hello!
After HF...
How many sprouts do i have on my wallet for POS staking now? 10 000 000? or more?
And how many days for growing? 7 days? 21? a month?
Thanks.
mcharland

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I would support a restoration of the old sprouts classic. we just need someone to take over the wallet, and get it on exchange and we're good. got lots of old sprouts classic ready to support it.

I too  am running both the new and old wallets. I get the reasons for the HF as stated by the new dev team but perhaps they should have not messed so much with the minting % and worked on burning more coins.

I'm willing to wait and see if the new dev team gets SPRTS used in the real world however, I started staking this coin in order to develop a passive income which, it was working for that.

So, I will support the restarting the old coin.
roadhog

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Any one interested in swapping some of there sprouts to AUXILIUM can find info here https://discord.gg/nRjp84p
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Any one interested in swapping some of there sprouts to AUXILIUM can find info here https://discord.gg/nRjp84p
Info is helpful to investors as they can consider first before buying the token, hopefully investors interested in their projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: