Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ?  (Read 4378 times)
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

I suggest you take a look at MinexCoin, now very low price, very good team with a big idea!
I'm a big fan of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

I would definitely recommend you to hold REMME coin. It solves all the authenticity related problems and that was the reason why it was rated so high by ICOBench and its ICO too was successful. It is already listed on IDEX, Gate.io and you can buy it form there. The daily volume too is half a million and I am sure this coin will be very fruitful in future.
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

The most reliable coin for long-term storage is ETH as it is the most perspective platform and already hardly someone will be able to bypass her. Besides, on the basis of ETH network various ICO for participation in which ETH is necessary and which can make very good profit in a dolgosroka are constantly carried out.
cozie

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

now the best hodl ETH and NEO. that's how I do it. we need to sell all the garbage coins and stay on them. because these are the brightest systems in the future.
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

My prefer is (occ)ORIGINAL CRYPTO COIN (mk) MANDKINFIRST (btk)BITCOIN TOKEN and (sntr)SILENT NOTARY TOKEN this four token/coins i prefered to hold the most..why? Because this four crypto have the most active dev and always announcing every week.so i highly suggest this four what im holding ..good luck to us
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

now there are some coin preference that I can hold in the long run. such as coin ethereum and also bch. both are equally good for us to hold in the long run. now it's been a lot of people who prove it
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

IOTA, Stratis, Zcash, Ethereum, Cardano and other. They have proved too, their platforms don't stand still, and in every possible way improves. Now personally I am interested DROPIL. They have a high potential – but it isn't disclosed up to the end yet. Such coins can give a bigger profit at absolutely small risks.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Waves, no doubt about it. Its future is really bright because it's a great project which still has room to grow. I'm buying more, to hold and lease to receive interests.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

For long-term investments, I choose two coins - stellar and iost. As I believe, both coins will increase well by the end of the year, but they wouldn't disappear, like many projects. A good team, long-term goals and a quite high capitalization, all this indicates a strong growth in a long time perspective.
Travis726

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

Stakenet (xsn) imo its going to do extremely well in 2018.
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

go with alts with higher value to hold. go for bitcoin or eth instead. with the market state right now, i think its a right time to buy
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

if there is a question like this I feel sad because I still have nothing because I just joined the bounty signature .. but although I don't have anything but I see bitcoin and ethereum is a coin that is very popular and widely used by many companies and I'm sure if both of them are worth coins for long-term investments
wh1rlw1nd

Activity: 910
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

the most fundamental coins are the HODLest, of course (BTC and ETH). and those with huge potential, that can only shine up in future (AION, KMD, NEBULAS, RLC)

kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

If you want a coin with a bright future, then invest in bitcoin. The future he has exactly what you can not say about many altcoins that can die.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

The best cryptocurrency for HODL, I think you can find them out on Coinmarketcap when you check high rank cryptocurrencies Smiley.

All cryptocurrencies from no.1 to no.10 on coinmarketcap are really good to hold but you shouldn't invest in all of them, just choose about 2 or 3 cryptocurrency to HODL Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████