Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135216 times)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:40:58 AM

Has the distribution been done here? Please give info, because I did not participate in this project, so I don't know the progress of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

Has the distribution been done here? Please give info, because I did not participate in this project, so I don't know the progress of this project.
It looks like the distribution for the bounty has not been started. We look forward to hearing his latest, and pray for its later distribution may run smoothly.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

From what I understand from a few months ago the bounty will be paid in december, unless the developers have changed the dates.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

From what I understand from a few months ago the bounty will be paid in december, unless the developers have changed the dates.
for participants who have joined here must be patient to look forward to the results, hopefully what is done by the team will make the participants happy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

As far as I know the Bounty token will be transferred on early november and this has also been said several times by the admin in their tele group
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

As far as I know the Bounty token will be transferred on early november and this has also been said several times by the admin in their tele group
We pray the best, hopefully its later distribution may run smoothly and hopefully also the price this token has a very high value.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

The process of distribution was also long and I saw a lot of projects delaying their distribution in that month and hopefully, in that month the market conditions have begun to improve so that they are more optimistic about getting a good price in the exchange.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Bounty tokens will be paid in early november. its really strange, project raised 50m$ (if this is true)  - theres no volume on exchanges  for now .

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Bounty tokens will be paid in early november. its really strange, project raised 50m$ (if this is true)  - theres no volume on exchanges  for now .

I agree, something is off here.
Actually there are several things off.

1) This project allegedly raised 50 million USD but there is no volume on IDEX! And i cant see any explanation for this. There is a lot of volume on la-token but everyone who looks at the trade history can see that it is totally fake!

2) Everyone who are rising concerns about exchanges and volume relative to raised amount, are immediately banned from telegram group.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this seems as another shady project.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

Bounty tokens will be paid in early november. its really strange, project raised 50m$ (if this is true)  - theres no volume on exchanges  for now .

1) This project allegedly raised 50 million USD but there is no volume on IDEX! And i cant see any explanation for this. There is a lot of volume on la-token but everyone who looks at the trade history can see that it is totally fake!

2) Everyone who are rising concerns about exchanges and volume relative to raised amount, are immediately banned from telegram group.

i did not know that they were listed also on latoken. anyway for this project to really get started they have to get listed on a more important and bigger exchange.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

i did not know that they were listed also on latoken. anyway for this project to really get started they have to get listed on a more important and bigger exchange.
Yes, but this is really totally fake. 50mil$ raised. I ve asked that on Telegram channel and got banned right away. So i guess this was another scam. 50mil$ project without volume on idex and Lattoken. If someone will ask questions on Telegram about raised amount and exchanges, will be banned.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Bounty tokens will be paid in early november. its really strange, project raised 50m$ (if this is true)  - theres no volume on exchanges  for now .

Yes, but this is really totally fake. 50mil$ raised. I ve asked that on Telegram channel and got banned right away. So i guess this was another scam. 50mil$ project without volume on idex and Lattoken. If someone will ask questions on Telegram about raised amount and exchanges, will be banned.

That was a huge money for a platform development like this the soft cap is only $5m means with this amount they can continue the project smoothly and reaching the $50m hardcapped is really fortunate for this team spending some of it for listing in top 5 exchanges for the sake of all investors is a good move but it seems the team is not doing enough effort for this maybe they have another plan lets see.

Online.io Support

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

Hey guys, we are working on the project and once we release the solution to public there will be some big exchanges listing!
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

Hey guys, we are working on the project and once we release the solution to public there will be some big exchanges listing!
When will it happen? This project managed to sell tokens with the status of "sold out", Everyone hopes to this project. I look forward to a big exchange.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

When will it happen? This project managed to sell tokens with the status of "sold out", Everyone hopes to this project. I look forward to a big exchange.
I think it is not up to them, I know with many other projects that big exchanges dictate when they will list. It's bad that exchanges that have that kind power in crypto world.
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

Online (OIO) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

I tried to warn everyone with many many post during ico..... this project is another money grab
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

maybe we appreciate the team's current decision and we wait until the time comes that is November and if it hasn't been proven until then, then we can give a negative opinion on this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Sorry,you are an official support?This is good news, tell me there are approximate dates when you publish a list of new exchanges?Thanks.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Sorry,you are an official support?This is good news, tell me there are approximate dates when you publish a list of new exchanges?Thanks.
Yes, this is very encouraging news. Hopefully, everything will run smoothly until the distribution is complete, and a big market appears and hopefully tokens will also get high prices as expected.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: