Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 10:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135250 times)
Seb_Online.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Hello Dan,

I have nothing to hide, my career and past jobs are open and public.

Honestly i have no idea who you are as a person in real life, and why do you keep saying all these imaginary things about me, even if none of those are real, as Artemine team and my CEO already confirmed.

Repeating same stories over and over again, will not make them real or credible.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

Online.io - Development Manager

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Looks very absorbing.
Excellent logo, assured project!  Good luck devs!

Thank you very much, is good to hear!
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

The platform sets itself an innovative change of the Internet, revolutionizing the viewing experience and making it faster, not monitored without malicious software and advertising.

Thank you, that's the target!
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Looks very absorbing.

Every thing there is just right for the project to blossom.
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

Looks very absorbing.

Every thing there is just right for the project to blossom.

We have just the right team for that!
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

I believe it's a good project.
Wondrous vision, acquainted project, very nice job!

Thank you!
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

I wish this idea matchs a great profit. Seamless project, well-advised business, a rather interesting project.

I don't know. I hope it does every thing they are claiming it can do and that's a great profit in itself.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Do you plan iOS version too?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Do you plan iOS version too?

Hello,

As stated in our Roadmap, we'll start developing mobile apps ( including iOS ) in Q4 2018.

Best regards!

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?

Hello

This will be announced when the ICO ends

Best regards!

Seb

LGBTQ

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

How about the conversation you have with one of your investors presented in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

That's how you treated your investors ?

Online.io community, this guy might respond you the same in the future so would you love to get an answer like that ?

Hello again Dan,

As previously mentioned i had no involvement in Artemine project and no matter how many times you will repeat this here, it will not change, because is the truth.

Also because i had "head of development" in my Telegram account description ( which has Online.io logo as a picture also ) you thought i do development for Artemine. And more than that, that i am CEO there!

I am neither of those, but i do lead development for Online.io since 2017, which makes me Head of development, as described in my CV also.

Regrading Artemien project, Minereum or anything in that area, please address to those teams because i am not - and never was - involved in those projects.

Hope this clarifies it

Best regards!

Seb

snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

How about the conversation you have with one of your investors presented in the video

Online.io community, this guy might respond you the same in the future so would you love to get an answer like that ?

Hello again Dan,

As previously mentioned i had no involvement in Artemine project and no matter how many times you will repeat this here, it will not change, because is the truth.

Also because i had "head of development" in my Telegram account description ( which has Online.io logo as a picture also ) you thought i do development for Artemine. And more than that, that i am CEO there!

I am neither of those, but i do lead development for Online.io since 2017, which makes me Head of development, as described in my CV also.

Regrading Artemien project, Minereum or anything in that area, please address to those teams because i am not - and never was - involved in those projects.

Hope this clarifies it

Best regards!

Seb

This is some really bad pr for the project - because of this individual. Especially toward a major investor. Can someone from the team elaborate on this?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Hello

Best regards!

Seb

do you have a locking period for bounty tokens?
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Hello Snowcomander!

Sure, let me clarify this:

Regarding online.io team response:

Sure, online.io CEO stated very clear here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3452258.msg40137125#msg40137125 , quoting also Artemine team statement, that i don't have anything to do with these false claims and i never was in ARTE team.

Regarding the real situation:

I never mistreated any investors, because i was never involved in Artemine core team or ICO, it wasn't my project and i was just an investor and part of community, as you are here on online.io.

Whoever is behind Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, musclepump accounts, is ignoring any rational explanation/dialogue and keeps spreading false information and FUD based on 5 screenshots. Is like I tell you everyday that you are a part of Snow Patrol band because you have snow in your nickname and i have a screenshot with this!

Is very easy to invent stories about real life people while hiding behind forum nicknames, so this person comes here daily and keep asking the same questions over and over, even if I answered many time before, to each of them. And i answer now again.

All this started when Dan the Man aka Space-Cowboy1 was banned last month on Artemine chat for spam, this is what he calls bad treatment for investors. Ironically Telegram banned him also 2 days ago for same reason: https://imgur.com/a/236B2oi

Also, even if all this drama took place last month, is amazingly how he started to complain EXACTLY when our online.io ICO started, posting that movie and starting all this FUD. There is no coincidence here.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

[/quote]

This is some really bad pr for the project - because of this individual. Especially toward a major investor. Can someone from the team elaborate on this?
[/quote]
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Hello

Best regards!

Seb

do you have a locking period for bounty tokens?

Please find more details regarding this on our Bounties Telegram Group here: https://t.me/CSBounty

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Do you have any kind of referral system going on?

Hello WillerTex

Sure, after you'll make an account on https://online.io/ please go to https://tge.online.io/referrals and you'll find your own referral link with a 5% bonus.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

Which currencies are you accepting during the Token sale? Only ETH and BTC?
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

I believe the video and the conversation says it all , including the way they are trying to hide it for now.
Always and always mentioning that Sebastian Dracopol is no part of the Artemine ICO , which is actually his crypto , a failed one including Minereum, hence the only identity behind both.

Take a look at the video and screenshoots which are proving it all , this is a major note to everybody here knowing that people behind online.io are going to get your ass kicked when you come down to ask questions exactly like Sebastian Dracopol did in his 2 failed ICOs considered scam by his community.

Just go ahead and read those two cryptos bitcointalk threads, you will see how people lost tens of thousands of dollars, then tried to contact him and facing of course like Dan received, a communist censorship.

Yet participating in the third ICO , can you believe that ?

Hello again Dan,

Hope this clarifies it

Best regards!

Seb

LGBTQ

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

1.You are going ridiculous , claiming that the only person behind Artemine and Minereum is actually not involved , it's like some investor comes to you asking a normal question , you go "hey , get the f*ck out here (ban)" - "no no , I am not involved, no I am not"
Dude , you were recorded and presented to the crypto space, you can't act like that and scam people over and over again while not taking responsibility on your actions! - "no no, I am not involved, It's just my name and picture from online.io logo but I am not , I will never accept what I did and take responsibility , I will just keep lying as it's easier" - for how long ?

2.Why do you call your investors "idiot kids" ? Check the video if you don't remember, that's how you call someone who invested tens of thousands of dollars in your ICO that you designed to fail ? Do you still think you can mask this ?

But still people need to know what you are up to.

Hello Snowcomander!

Sure, let me clarify this:

Regarding online.io team response:

Sure, online.io CEO stated very clear here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3452258.msg40137125#msg40137125 , quoting also Artemine team statement, that i don't have anything to do with these false claims and i never was in ARTE team.

Regarding the real situation:

I never mistreated any investors, because i was never involved in Artemine core team or ICO, it wasn't my project and i was just an investor and part of community, as you are here on online.io.

Whoever is behind Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, musclepump accounts, is ignoring any rational explanation/dialogue and keeps spreading false information and FUD based on 5 screenshots. Is like I tell you everyday that you are a part of Snow Patrol band because you have snow in your nickname and i have a screenshot with this!

Is very easy to invent stories about real life people while hiding behind forum nicknames, so this person comes here daily and keep asking the same questions over and over, even if I answered many time before, to each of them. And i answer now again.

All this started when Dan the Man aka Space-Cowboy1 was banned last month on Artemine chat for spam, this is what he calls bad treatment for investors. Ironically Telegram banned him also 2 days ago for same reason: https://imgur.com/a/236B2oi

Also, even if all this drama took place last month, is amazingly how he started to complain EXACTLY when our online.io ICO started, posting that movie and starting all this FUD. There is no coincidence here.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

[/quote]
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: