Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135216 times)
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

1.You are going ridiculous , claiming that the only person behind Artemine and Minereum is actually not involved , it's like some investor comes to you asking a normal question , you go "hey , get the f*ck out here (ban)" - "no no , I am not involved, no I am not"
Dude , you were recorded and presented to the crypto space, you can't act like that and scam people over and over again while not taking responsibility on your actions! - "no no, I am not involved, It's just my name and picture from online.io logo but I am not , I will never accept what I did and take responsibility , I will just keep lying as it's easier" - for how long ?

2.Why do you call your investors "idiot kids" ? Check the video if you don't remember, that's how you call someone who invested tens of thousands of dollars in your ICO that you designed to fail ? Do you still think you can mask this ?

But still people need to know what you are up to.

Hello Snowcomander!

Sure, let me clarify this:

Regarding online.io team response:

Sure, online.io CEO stated very clear here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3452258.msg40137125#msg40137125 , quoting also Artemine team statement, that i don't have anything to do with these false claims and i never was in ARTE team.

Regarding the real situation:

I never mistreated any investors, because i was never involved in Artemine core team or ICO, it wasn't my project and i was just an investor and part of community, as you are here on online.io.

Whoever is behind Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, musclepump accounts, is ignoring any rational explanation/dialogue and keeps spreading false information and FUD based on 5 screenshots. Is like I tell you everyday that you are a part of Snow Patrol band because you have snow in your nickname and i have a screenshot with this!

Is very easy to invent stories about real life people while hiding behind forum nicknames, so this person comes here daily and keep asking the same questions over and over, even if I answered many time before, to each of them. And i answer now again.

All this started when Dan the Man aka Space-Cowboy1 was banned last month on Artemine chat for spam, this is what he calls bad treatment for investors. Ironically Telegram banned him also 2 days ago for same reason: https://imgur.com/a/236B2oi

Also, even if all this drama took place last month, is amazingly how he started to complain EXACTLY when our online.io ICO started, posting that movie and starting all this FUD. There is no coincidence here.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

Online.io - Development Manager

This is some really bad pr for the project - because of this individual. Especially toward a major investor. Can someone from the team elaborate on this?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Could be, but you know what they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seb_Online.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

Hello LGBTQ,

Behind forum nicknames and using 5 screenshots out of the context, anyone can claim anything about any public person, smart people will always know the difference. My CV and identity are out there for people to see, can you say the same? Smiley

As previously mentioned i wasn't involved in any other crypto project team and all your claims are fake and impossible to prove.

Both my team at online.io and Artemine team ( that you pretend that i work in) made clear statements concerning this.

Whatever you try to achieve by keep flooding our community forum here with false claims from the same 5 accounts:Dan the Man, Joeybeaver1, LGBTQ , Space-Cowboy1, musclepump.  will not work

Thank you!

Best regards!

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

Could be, but you know what they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Hello RedKing,

That is very true also, but trust me, we have an excellent marketing team, and we can deal with publicity on our own Smiley))

But it is what it is, and is my duty to clarify any such claims and explain all angles, even if I am doing it 10 times per day. Especially that our project is about freedom from actual internet constrains!

Looks like not everyone likes this idea - imagine how many advertisement based companies have interest in keeping the internet the way it is now -  but we'll keep working toward this goal!

Thank you!

Best regards!

Seb

BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?

I would consider it a success if we get listed on just 1 straight after the ICO ends Cheesy
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale?

I would consider it a success if we get listed on just 1 straight after the ICO ends Cheesy

I agree with you completely it is not easy to get listed and lot of exchanges ask for a lot of money for listing these days, so even one exchange would be really good.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

I agree with you completely it is not easy to get listed and lot of exchanges ask for a lot of money for listing these days, so even one exchange would be really good.

I think Online does not need to be that humble guys.Online won 1st prize reward in Israel as project ahead of Zeex Cheesy That says a lot if you ask me and we can expect much more from Online.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

I think Online does not need to be that humble guys.Online won 1st prize reward in Israel as project ahead of Zeex Cheesy That says a lot if you ask me and we can expect much more from Online.

Is there a link for this news and some articles maybe?Would like to check it out, those are some important news.
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

Is there a link for this news and some articles maybe?Would like to check it out, those are some important news.

Hello guys,

Sure, please join our announcements Telegram chat here https://t.me/OnlineAnn and be the first to hear the latest news about our project!

Best regards!

Seb

Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 06:06:04 PM by Space-Cowboy1

Hello guys,

Sure, please join our announcements Telegram chat here https://t.me/OnlineAnn and be the first to hear the latest news about our project!

Best regards!

Seb

Notice how Sebastian Dracopol created a brand new BTC Talk account just to respond to my posts.

If he truly cared about the Online.io community he would have been out here earlier to help support investors and participants.

His only interest is to selfishly covering up his direct involvement in the Artemine project; and how he poses under false, new BTC Talk accounts to smear his major investors in the Artemine project.

Here you can see him pose as "Neal_Astartes" on the Artemine thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.msg40322380#msg40322380

Instead of being transparent, and and coming forth about what has been happening behind the Artemine project he has done the complete opposite, and even worse has had certain teammates help him out.

Here is the current Artemine Telegram thread, look at these concerned investors with no support from Seb and the Artemine team.
https://imgur.com/a/cPkUJFh

They only come out on BTC Talk (under false accounts) or on Telegram when it's time to cover something up, like in this screenshot, when they knew we were major investors, and banned us.  They banned their own major investors, because Sebastian Dracopol knew the truth would get out.  Just look at all those "smiley faces".  That's the most he's ever written on that thread, lol.
https://imgur.com/a/0FUsI6C

If this is how he behaves towards major investors on the Artemine project, what do you think he will do with your investments?

Something to seriously consider.

For the record, I have proven on the Artemine thread I am a major investor, and this is the only account I am writing from.

Here is the confirmation of the transaction for 1 ARTE proving I am who I say I am of 1 ARTE sent to the address provided:
https://ethplorer.io/tx/0xa2f30c0bd6a09e3d219632e53f968b420854cda41817d89fc9e9e2e5eb88d8a2

Unlike Sebastian Dracopol, I do not waste my time attempt to deceive investors and the Crypto community by creating false accounts to cover up misdeeds.

I will gladly warn other Crypto Space investors about this kind of negative behavior, even if we have already lost ours, due to his and his team's deceit, on the Artemine project.

Best,

Dan

Evidence of Sebastian Dracopol's fraudulent behavior:

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/jbnTw7k

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

The evidence speaks for itself, Sebastian Dracopol and his teammates who foolishly follow him, for his own selfish goals to cover this up.

Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Just started learning about Online as a project and it looks quite promising, the fact you snatched ICO pitch prize away in front of really strong competition got e really interested.I saw you have quite a few stuff in the beta already.Would you mind sharing some insights and updates with us about the development and how is it going?
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Hello Space Cowboy aka Dan the Man aka LGBTQ aka Musclepump aka Joeybeaver1

As previously mentioned i wasn't involved in any other crypto project team and all your claims are fake and impossible to prove.

Nobody here can be fooled with this "Video of Seb treating myself and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram" where you show 5 photoshopped screenshots and people can see that i have same ID on Telegram, because i am in the community chat Smiley)) Oh, sorry i forgot that you are no longer able to see this, as Telegram banned you for spamming: https://i.imgur.com/jwNRUMq.jpg

My life is an open book for anyone to see, my Linkedin profile is open and I am not the one hiding behind forum nicknames! If you are so eager to spread the "truth", please start with your Linkedin profile!

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Just started learning about Online as a project and it looks quite promising, the fact you snatched ICO pitch prize away in front of really strong competition got e really interested.I saw you have quite a few stuff in the beta already.Would you mind sharing some insights and updates with us about the development and how is it going?

Hello Blueoyster,

Thank you for your interest in our project, please read also our Whitepaper, i promise that is not so boring as they usually are Smiley

We are religiously following our Road Map here: https://online.io/ as we built our own TGE platform, smart contract, ICE token distribution algorithm. etc.

We expect to keep delivering everything as promised - so farwe match every milestone -  and we are truly excited as a team, to be a part of this project that will change the internet as we know it forever.

Online.io community and team are making history as we speak!

Please let me know if I can help with any other questions!

Thanks!

Best regards!

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I keep in this plan and trust  it should be prosperous!
Absorbing activity, faultless design.  Good luck guys!

Hello tayger1975!

Thank you for your kind words, we are working tirelessly to deliver each and every milestone from our Roadmap in time! Community support means a lot for us!

Thanks!

Best regards!

Seb

cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

I am review in white paper on your plan, It's truly good! Pretty good idea, amazing website, logical activity.  Good luck fellows.

Are there any pics of the interface/app? I like the intro graphics would love to see more of them.
Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:16:39 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 05:14:41 AM by Seb_Online.io

Transparency is key in the Crypto Space.

Best,
Dan

Hello Space Cowboy aka Dan the Man aka LGBTQ aka Musclepump aka Joeybeaver1,

We do agree, transparency is the key in crypto, so why don't you start by telling your true, checkable identity and which is your Linkedin profile? I am sure that you have nothing to hide, right?

Also, speaking of transparency, I am still waiting for the clear, legit  proof of your claim that I am the CEO of Artemine and Minereum, even if Artemine team and my own Online.io CEO denied this.

I am not involved in any of the activities that you're claiming that I am.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

I am review in white paper on your plan, It's truly good! Pretty good idea, amazing website, logical activity.  Good luck fellows.

Are there any pics of the interface/app? I like the intro graphics would love to see more of them.

Hello cmdr1

What do you mean by  intro graphics?

Thanks!

Best regards!

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really prosper in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!

Hello Michael and thank you for your support!

I can assure you that changing the way internet works in very interesting, indeed!

Thanks!

Best regards!

Seb

Seb_Online.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:57:58 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 09:09:07 PM by Seb_Online.io

I admire ONLINE features such as ad blocking, tracking blocking, as well as anti-virus protection, I'm sure the project will be successful!

Hello Levontres,

Thank you for your support!

Best regards!

Seb

Space-Cowboy1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

I admire ONLINE features such as ad blocking, tracking blocking, as well as anti-virus protection, I'm sure the project will be successful!

Hello Levontres,

Thank you for your support!

Best regards!

Seb

Again, notice how Sebastian Dracopol has now taken an active role under a new BTC Talk account to pretend he is "supporting" the Online.io community; but in reality he's making sure to try and stop myself and other from posting the truth about what he and his devs have done with the Artemine project.

Now he and his devs have gone even further to create a new, false account and threaten myself, a major investor, with "going to jail" under false accusations that I'm trying to "blackmail" them for 1 or 2 BTC?  How pathetic.

Why would a major investor in Artemine who has proven he has 4.3 million ARTE being mined attempt to risk everything to gain 1 or 2 BTC?

Lol, this is so sad, it's funny.

Now they have even gone as far as threatening to expose my offline identity, again under false accusations they personally know are FALSE.

Just take a look at the Artemine thread where they are treating me like this, and take this as a warning that you as an investor should definitely not be involved with Sebastian Dracopol and his Devs, after they have displayed this kind of negative behavior with no explanation of what's really happening to our investments.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.1940

Best,

Dan

Here is there threats, and my response from the Artemine thread to make it clear what they have done to me and others as major investors of Artemine:

https://imgur.com/a/N2AcsGT
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

A great place to stop by! Recommend this place, and nice work with your new project!  ONLINE  platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: